vivabarca38
Donuts
Highburied
FalcaoPunch
Gil
67 posters

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Have Madrid already lost the League? - Page 8 Empty Re: Have Madrid already lost the League?

Post by halamadrid2 Sun Nov 25, 2012 11:28 am

wasn't there also a handball which was ignored. But then again i am used to seeing shite reffs anyways. Do they even have a degree or do they just complete a bleep test and go straight into reffing?? unbelievable

halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Have Madrid already lost the League? - Page 8 Empty Re: Have Madrid already lost the League?

Post by eelir Sun Nov 25, 2012 1:46 pm

LOL at people defending the crybaby Mou. It's like this was the key match that cost him points and he did not lose even more points earlier. He is a big crybaby for someone who calls himself names like "special one" and "only one". Ref mistakes happen to everyone, and even more to the smaller clubs. Real and Barca always are receive more calls their way than the opposite. How fast does Mou forget the games like LevanteAthletic.
eelir
eelir
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Sun Nov 25, 2012 2:27 pm

Its just that the La Liga refs dont have any class anymore. Everything for them is "that'll do". Rarely you can congratulate someone for well done job.
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by eelir Sun Nov 25, 2012 2:40 pm

I agree. Refs in spain are terrible. But that does not make Mou right. He complains about everything. He sais someone (Barca) controls the schedule. Remember Barca's away to Granada? He is a crybaby. Period.
eelir
eelir
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Sun Nov 25, 2012 2:49 pm

Disagree hes a winner.
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Sun Nov 25, 2012 3:04 pm

Le Samourai wrote:
billy_gr wrote:just saw some press statements.
again the refs agains him, again he can't control the schedule "l;ike other teams can"..... oh Jose...

To be fair, despite the poor performace two perfectly legit Benzema goals were disallowed Thumbs up

Oh, come on. Don't be a fool. First Benzema goal was a clear offside. The second one wasn't however, the ref whistled before he scored, so it wasn't even a disallowed goal but a wrong offside.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Muzza Sun Nov 25, 2012 3:35 pm

valencia had a legit goal disallowed in the first game of the season against real. it's even now.

Muzza
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Sun Nov 25, 2012 3:52 pm

That's what I was telling Mole in the chat. Yes, Madrid were hard done, but Madrid also get benefited all the time, and Mourinho can't complain when he gets screwed but not say a thing when the calls go his way.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sun Nov 25, 2012 3:59 pm

Without all the poor officiating, we probably would have won the game.

Betis got a bit lucky, however our performance was poor.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Sun Nov 25, 2012 4:03 pm

BarrileteCosmico wrote:That's what I was telling Mole in the chat. Yes, Madrid were hard done, but Madrid also get benefited all the time, and Mourinho can't complain when he gets screwed but not say a thing when the calls go his way.

Because that approach has worked out terribly for Ferguson over the years? confused
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Dnmac4 Sun Nov 25, 2012 4:22 pm

The funniest and quite frankly sad thing about Mou's rants are that he always starts them off with a quote like this one which he said yesterday.

"I try to be fair and objective, and when my team lose, I do not seek excuses or blame other things."

I mean I don't know when Madrid fans and people who love Mou so much will get it in there heads that he is a total liar and he does it over and over and over again.

Also the first thing he says when he gets in front of the press conference (which BTW he sent his assistant to do the press conferences when Barca was beating the tar out of him for about a year because he was too much of a child to conduct a press conference and not make insane insinuations or conspiracy theories when he is the face of Real Madrid and it's one of the most important job functions especially with the amount of money he's getting paid) is that he said congrats to the Betis players and coaches like that was something special.

I mean that's what you're supposed to do when you have any class what so ever in you. But he feels he has to brag about it because he didn't act like an 8 year old so he has to give himself a pat on the back.

And of course in the press conference he kills what ever class he showed to the Betis coaches and players by in one breath saying congrats on the win you deserved it and in the next breath blaming the loss on the officials and making a conspiracy theory that Barcelona has some kind of control over the schedule makers as seen in the quote's below.

“I've congratulated the Betis players because they left everything on the pitch and fought with a spirit of sacrifice.

"[The referee] was hugely at fault for a wrongly disallowed Benzema goal and a clear penalty in the closing minutes. But [Betis] deserve my respect because they outplayed Real Madrid."
How about every team in the league deserves your respect, there all fellow professionals.

“Obviously a team that played on Wednesday should not have to play today. Obviously there are other teams that have control of the match calendar, which we don't have."

I have been saying this for the last couple of years that Madrid went from being IMO the classiest team in football to firing everyone who disagreed with this maniac and him ruining years of class and good will they had always built up in the couple of years he's been there.

With the countless number of insane conspiracy theories, blaming anyone but himself for any loss, physically punching an assistant coach of another team.

Being suspended countless times, alleging UEFA has a deep seeded conspiracy to see Barca win every CL and instructing the refs to call games according to that agenda, alleging other coaches in La Liga lose to Barca on purpose and then getting beaten by that coach.

The utter contempt and lack of respect he shows to other coaches (Almost every coach in Italy hated him too) for no reason while doing the same to anyone in the Madrid organization or team who does not agree with him.

Instructing his players to slam the refs after losses to Barcelona which the classiest player in Spain Iker Casillas just wouldn't do which fractured his relationship with his coach because he wanted the players to go along and push his stupid agenda when he wouldn't even speak to the media and had his poor assistant doing the job for him.

Add that with the fact that he has won a Copa Del Rey and a League title in the 3-4 years he's been here and he's already lost the league this year and it's not even half over yet and finished second in his group in the CL and any other coach I have seen at Madrid would have been fired by now.

Managers with great reputations and resumes have been fired for the kind of showing and record he has had so far at the club yet he is untouchable for some reason.

Madrid have hitched there wagon to him and thrown all caution out the window even though his results have been average to there standards and his attitude and the way he represents there brand have been way below poor.

I can't see nor have I ever seen Madrid let any manager get away with anything close to this yet he is untouchable for some reason and his results are not even that impressive. He better win the CL this year or I would hope Madrid would have the sense to get rid of this clown.
Dnmac4
Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Sun Nov 25, 2012 4:42 pm

Injuries are part of that too imo..Ever since Marcelo got injured RM hasnt played like they used to.
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Back to top Go down

Post by SaintJoe Sun Nov 25, 2012 5:20 pm

Think so. Barcelona have been absolutely unstoppable this season, and Real Madrid have been playing slightly... bad, so I can't see the catalans losing this.

I thought with Pep's departure Barcelona would lose a lot of points, but boy was I wrong.
SaintJoe
SaintJoe
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Schalke 04

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Sun Nov 25, 2012 5:31 pm

Pep was insignificant, Messi however :bow:
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Back to top Go down

Post by vivabarca38 Sun Nov 25, 2012 6:07 pm

While we've been getting the results,surprisingly im finding it boring to watch is this season.We havent really looked really convincing.
vivabarca38
vivabarca38
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sun Nov 25, 2012 6:20 pm

thats how we looked last season in many of our games and like you this season we were able to win those games, this season for us however we are losing them hence the state
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Sun Nov 25, 2012 6:48 pm

Tito's Barca is exactly like Madrid of last season

Alot of last minute goals, bad defence but outscores any opponent they go against

Anyway, who cares about Insignificant liga tbh :coffee: would rather win Copa over it :coffee:
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Swanhends Sun Nov 25, 2012 9:24 pm

BarrileteCosmico wrote:Barca have yet to win against Levante - who are a very hard team to beat (ask Ronaldo's face if you doubt that).

danyjr wrote:Yes, if Barcelona beat Levante.

Also, let's bear in mind Barça have not played against Betis, a team which have a very good track record against Barcelona in their stadium Benito Villamarín (a win and a draw in the past two years).

BarrileteCosmico wrote:
gondov wrote:Already 11 points behind Barca in November Very Happy

Barca will be motivated than ever to beat Levante tomorrow, with 4 days of rest since their last match. Levante had a EL game on Thursday away to Helsingborgs, they are f****d !
Why don't you wait and see whether we beat Levante or not?

free_cat wrote:Well, it is difficult. If you followed the league you would know that Levante is in Europe positions and doing very well, and unlike english teams, La Liga teams in Europa League position can challenge Barça or Madrid as proven today.

MaraVilla wrote:11 IF barca beats lev

The Mighty Levante :bow: :bow: :bow:
Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sun Nov 25, 2012 9:48 pm

Laughing
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by gondov Sun Nov 25, 2012 10:01 pm

The Messiah wrote:I also want Messi injured if thats the only way he can not beat legendary Muller's record

Very Happy
gondov
gondov
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by gondov Sun Nov 25, 2012 10:02 pm

Le Samourai wrote:Navarro we need you.

Some form of season ending injury for Messi should be enough to give us hope pale

Very Happy
gondov
gondov
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Sun Nov 25, 2012 10:34 pm

free_cat wrote:If you followed the league you would know that Levante is in Europe positions and doing very well, and unlike english teams, La Liga teams in Europa League position can challenge Barça or Madrid as proven today.
Laughing Laughing

Lex wrote:It'll be a rout

:coffee:
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by barca 2011 Sun Nov 25, 2012 10:41 pm

Dnmac4 wrote:The funniest and quite frankly sad thing about Mou's rants are that he always starts them off with a quote like this one which he said yesterday.

"I try to be fair and objective, and when my team lose, I do not seek excuses or blame other things."

I mean I don't know when Madrid fans and people who love Mou so much will get it in there heads that he is a total liar and he does it over and over and over again.

Also the first thing he says when he gets in front of the press conference (which BTW he sent his assistant to do the press conferences when Barca was beating the tar out of him for about a year because he was too much of a child to conduct a press conference and not make insane insinuations or conspiracy theories when he is the face of Real Madrid and it's one of the most important job functions especially with the amount of money he's getting paid) is that he said congrats to the Betis players and coaches like that was something special.

I mean that's what you're supposed to do when you have any class what so ever in you. But he feels he has to brag about it because he didn't act like an 8 year old so he has to give himself a pat on the back.

And of course in the press conference he kills what ever class he showed to the Betis coaches and players by in one breath saying congrats on the win you deserved it and in the next breath blaming the loss on the officials and making a conspiracy theory that Barcelona has some kind of control over the schedule makers as seen in the quote's below.

“I've congratulated the Betis players because they left everything on the pitch and fought with a spirit of sacrifice.

"[The referee] was hugely at fault for a wrongly disallowed Benzema goal and a clear penalty in the closing minutes. But [Betis] deserve my respect because they outplayed Real Madrid."
How about every team in the league deserves your respect, there all fellow professionals.

“Obviously a team that played on Wednesday should not have to play today. Obviously there are other teams that have control of the match calendar, which we don't have."

I have been saying this for the last couple of years that Madrid went from being IMO the classiest team in football to firing everyone who disagreed with this maniac and him ruining years of class and good will they had always built up in the couple of years he's been there.

With the countless number of insane conspiracy theories, blaming anyone but himself for any loss, physically punching an assistant coach of another team.

Being suspended countless times, alleging UEFA has a deep seeded conspiracy to see Barca win every CL and instructing the refs to call games according to that agenda, alleging other coaches in La Liga lose to Barca on purpose and then getting beaten by that coach.

The utter contempt and lack of respect he shows to other coaches (Almost every coach in Italy hated him too) for no reason while doing the same to anyone in the Madrid organization or team who does not agree with him.

Instructing his players to slam the refs after losses to Barcelona which the classiest player in Spain Iker Casillas just wouldn't do which fractured his relationship with his coach because he wanted the players to go along and push his stupid agenda when he wouldn't even speak to the media and had his poor assistant doing the job for him.

Add that with the fact that he has won a Copa Del Rey and a League title in the 3-4 years he's been here and he's already lost the league this year and it's not even half over yet and finished second in his group in the CL and any other coach I have seen at Madrid would have been fired by now.

Managers with great reputations and resumes have been fired for the kind of showing and record he has had so far at the club yet he is untouchable for some reason.

Madrid have hitched there wagon to him and thrown all caution out the window even though his results have been average to there standards and his attitude and the way he represents there brand have been way below poor.

I can't see nor have I ever seen Madrid let any manager get away with anything close to this yet he is untouchable for some reason and his results are not even that impressive. He better win the CL this year or I would hope Madrid would have the sense to get rid of this clown.

+ 1000
barca 2011
barca 2011
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Donuts Sun Nov 25, 2012 10:42 pm

Real Madrids new rivals will be Malaga considering Atletico Madrid and Barcelona are way out of their reach :coffee: :I'mveryunoriginal:
Donuts
Donuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by barca 2011 Sun Nov 25, 2012 10:43 pm

The xcx wrote:Pep was insignificant, Messi however :bow:
Lol
barca 2011
barca 2011
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Sun Nov 25, 2012 10:44 pm

Lex wrote:
free_cat wrote:If you followed the league you would know that Levante is in Europe positions and doing very well, and unlike english teams, La Liga teams in Europa League position can challenge Barça or Madrid as proven today.
Laughing Laughing

Lex wrote:It'll be a rout

:coffee:

I'm happy we won, but if you watched the game you would know that it wasn't really easy.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next