vivabarca38
Donuts
Highburied
FalcaoPunch
Gil
67 posters

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Have Madrid already lost the League? - Page 7 Empty Re: Have Madrid already lost the League?

Post by BarrileteCosmico Sun Nov 25, 2012 12:54 am

You're in luck Messiah, the RFEF re-scheduled a Copa game to the next calendar year so Messi has one less game to beat the record.

BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Have Madrid already lost the League? - Page 7 Empty Re: Have Madrid already lost the League?

Post by Swanhends Sun Nov 25, 2012 1:13 am

Pito :bow:
Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Sun Nov 25, 2012 1:15 am

If Man City weren't so Lazy, Madrid would have already been out by now and everyone will be happy about it, no one would have missed them. I miss city to be honest.

And yes sorry if I hurt anyone feeling but this is how I feel I will be hurting my own feelings if I don't express how I fee, Madrid can no longer win la Liga this year so sorry to break the news to some of you, they should accept their position there will be more dignity in it.
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Chelsea

http://pose-grpp.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Sun Nov 25, 2012 1:18 am

The Messiah wrote:If Man City weren't so Lazy, Madrid would have already been out by now and everyone will be happy about it, no one would have missed them. I miss city to be honest.

And yes sorry if I hurt anyone feeling but this is how I feel I will be hurting my own feelings if I don't express how I fee, Madrid can no longer win la Liga this year so sorry to break the news to some of you, they should accept their position there will be more dignity in it.
Since when have City been a European powerhouse that you miss them so much? Laughing
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by windkick Sun Nov 25, 2012 1:40 am

Madrid behind it's two biggest rival's in the league, and risk playing against Manchester United or Bayern in the next round since they couldn't win the group.

Good times
windkick
windkick
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by gondov Sun Nov 25, 2012 1:43 am

BarrileteCosmico wrote:You're in luck Messiah, the RFEF re-scheduled a Copa game to the next calendar year so Messi has one less game to beat the record.

yeh..like Messi cant score 5 goals in 6 matches left in the calendar year; valladolid, bilbao, atletico, levante, benfica, betis Laughing
gondov
gondov
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Donuts Sun Nov 25, 2012 1:45 am

gondov wrote:
BarrileteCosmico wrote:You're in luck Messiah, the RFEF re-scheduled a Copa game to the next calendar year so Messi has one less game to beat the record.

yeh..like Messi cant score 5 goals in 6 matches left in the calendar year; valladolid, bilbao, atletico, levante, benfica, betis Laughing
Don't jinx it Sad
Donuts
Donuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by gondov Sun Nov 25, 2012 1:53 am

Donuts wrote:
gondov wrote:

Don't jinx it Sad

jinxes dont apply to Messi, he doesnt need luck to score, most of the time. Rolling Eyes

Its really a pointless record anyway and even messi knows it.

Pele's record.... now that meant something Very Happy
gondov
gondov
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by windkick Sun Nov 25, 2012 2:11 am

Maybe it's time Messi sends him a dvd
windkick
windkick
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Sun Nov 25, 2012 4:24 am

Blue Barrett wrote:
The Messiah wrote:If Man City weren't so Lazy, Madrid would have already been out by now and everyone will be happy about it, no one would have missed them. I miss city to be honest.

Since when have City been a European powerhouse that you miss them so much? Laughing

You didn't see them last year? They were upsetting teams left and right. Legendary stuff.
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by The Sanchez Sun Nov 25, 2012 4:44 am

gondov wrote:

Won't play against Benfica. Tito won't allow it imo. :coffee: Already qualified, another chance for an injury to flare up...
The Sanchez
The Sanchez
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The Sanchez Sun Nov 25, 2012 4:46 am

Getting back to topic. La Liga is still ours to lose. Our defense has been leaking alot of goals and even with Pique and Puyol back, I reckon we will still manage to concede goals. Our pressing has been lazy since Tito has taken over...
The Sanchez
The Sanchez
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Sun Nov 25, 2012 4:50 am

*bleep* La Liga, I want dat La Decima
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by danyjr Sun Nov 25, 2012 8:23 am

gondov wrote:Already 11 points behind Barca in November Very Happy
The table says 8 points.
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Boca Juniors

http://www.tikitakatoom.ml

Back to top Go down

Post by MaraVilla Sun Nov 25, 2012 8:29 am

11 IF barca beats lev
MaraVilla
MaraVilla
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by danyjr Sun Nov 25, 2012 8:46 am

Yes, if Barcelona beat Levante.

Also, let's bear in mind Barça have not played against Betis, a team which have a very good track record against Barcelona in their stadium Benito Villamarín (a win and a draw in the past two years).
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by barca 2011 Sun Nov 25, 2012 8:50 am

Its way too early to say but as comfortable as I feel about Levante given our form ATM, jinxes happen from time to time.
barca 2011
barca 2011
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by FalcaoPunch Sun Nov 25, 2012 8:56 am

Messi to score 4 goals tomorrow in a thrashing of Levante
FalcaoPunch
FalcaoPunch
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Sun Nov 25, 2012 10:04 am

BTW, if Messi really breaks Gerd Müller's, record, Müller will just smile and congratulate him. After all, he said before that records are there to be broken and he was surprised his held this long already. Gerd Müller :bow:
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by billy_gr Sun Nov 25, 2012 10:35 am

just saw some press statements.
again the refs agains him, again he can't control the schedule "l;ike other teams can"..... oh Jose...
billy_gr
billy_gr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Sun Nov 25, 2012 10:51 am

billy_gr wrote:just saw some press statements.
again the refs agains him, again he can't control the schedule "l;ike other teams can"..... oh Jose...

To be fair, despite the poor performace two perfectly legit Benzema goals were disallowed Thumbs up
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by la bestia negra Sun Nov 25, 2012 10:52 am

thoose who loose the leauge worry me most in europe :S
la bestia negra
la bestia negra
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by billy_gr Sun Nov 25, 2012 10:55 am

i understand, and i honestly haven't watched the game. but i just can't have any more of his rants. everytime madrid slips, a list of everything that's unfair in the world pops out and the crying begins. it doesn't have to do with madrid, it's all about jose
billy_gr
billy_gr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Hades Sun Nov 25, 2012 11:03 am

those were factors though, a pressing midweek performance and only two days to prepare isnt enough time . also the refereeing left a lot to be desired. nevertheless it was a terrible performance from the team
Lord Hades
Lord Hades
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by danyjr Sun Nov 25, 2012 11:26 am

Le Samourai wrote:To be fair, despite the poor performace one perfectly legit Benzema goal was disallowed Thumbs up
Corrected.

Spoiler:

Also Pepe should have received a red.
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sun Nov 25, 2012 11:28 am

wasn't there also a handball which was ignored. But then again i am used to seeing shite reffs anyways. Do they even have a degree or do they just complete a bleep test and go straight into reffing?? unbelievable
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next