Mou never lost the league after a 3point advantage

+3
Zealous
Shamirr
Babun
7 posters

Go down

Mou never lost the league after a 3point advantage Empty Mou never lost the league after a 3point advantage

Post by Babun Tue Nov 08, 2011 8:13 pm

He never ever lost a league title after leading by 3 points Very Happy
http://www.saz-aktuell.com/Sport/Mesut-Ozil-Meister-Mourinho-verzeiht-nie-drei-Punkte-Vorsprung-/20907.html
eco smile
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Mou never lost the league after a 3point advantage Empty Re: Mou never lost the league after a 3point advantage

Post by Shamirr Tue Nov 08, 2011 9:09 pm

Thanks you for fu@#ing jinxing us!
Shamirr
Shamirr
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Mou never lost the league after a 3point advantage Empty Re: Mou never lost the league after a 3point advantage

Post by Zealous Tue Nov 08, 2011 10:47 pm

First time for everything. Sad
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by estrella bernabeu Tue Nov 08, 2011 11:48 pm

Hope never will !!
estrella bernabeu
estrella bernabeu
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Tue Nov 08, 2011 11:52 pm

Guys, RM satnds for optimism, I didn't know you were such a pessimistic bunch eco smile
And who believes in jinxes? Jinxes are for old ladies from medieval times... :lol!:
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Daniels Tue Nov 08, 2011 11:55 pm

babun1024 wrote:Guys, RM satnds for optimism, I didn't know you were such a pessimistic bunch eco smile
And who believes in jinxes? Jinxes are for old ladies from medieval times... :lol!:
Ever since the Milanistas made a Jinx thread while trailing 0-3 and then won 4-3 in the end..

I kinda believe it now lmao.

Dostoevsky and Ganso are Jinx gods.
Jack Daniels
Jack Daniels
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Tue Nov 08, 2011 11:57 pm

Jack Daniels wrote:
babun1024 wrote:Guys, RM satnds for optimism, I didn't know you were such a pessimistic bunch eco smile
Ever since the Milanistas made a Jinx thread while trailing 0-3 and then won 4-3 in the end..

I kinda believe it now lmao.

Dostoevsky and Ganso are Jinx gods.
4 old ladies and counting... eco smile
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Nov 09, 2011 12:00 am

You seemed to believe highly in them before the NUFC and Stoke game Razz
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Wed Nov 09, 2011 12:03 am

Immaculate_Mole wrote:

You seemed to believe highly in them before the NUFC and Stoke game Razz
I wanted to make you believe in them Very Happy Guess why... eco smile Preaching something =|= believing in it yourself eco smile
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri Yukuv Wed Nov 09, 2011 3:00 am

Now we will never win the league, thanks babun
Yuri Yukuv
Yuri Yukuv
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by estrella bernabeu Wed Nov 09, 2011 2:46 pm

I found a great article of Tomas Roncero posted in AS, so it's obvious that i have to share it with you. I'ts about Mouphobia affraid

Don't know how to live without Mou

Definitively, culés cannot nor knows how to live without Mourinho. They despise him and wish him simultaneously. They are incapable to maintain three followed conversations without naming him, talking about him. They need him. Now, that has been two months with a good behavior model , some of them has not appreciated this and are trying to put in doubt a CV that is distinguished, rich in titles and one of the best on this planet.

Jordi Vinyals was a Barça junior team player in the 80', a carreer known by pain and bit glory. He played only 14 parties for the first team… That seems to give him power to throw crap critics towards Mourinho, that the technician of the L'Hospitalet is good at. He assures “not to have seen anything” of the recent games of Madrid he has followed. This man has a serious problem of soccer taste. Eladio Paramés responded to him with irony: “Jordi Vinyals, the Einstein of the Football. Uauuuuuu”.

Mourinho did a mistake with the finger in the eye and he has already bled its error with a radical attitude change. But that dislikes to people like Vinyals. They fire him in media to have a minute of glory in the mediatic mountain range. Alvaro Esteban, who was player under Vinyals in the Castelldefels, has portrayed him: “Vinyals was very culé and hated Madrid. To Olalla and me, for being of Madrid, it left us outside…”. What happens is that culés does not pardon to Mou the “night of the sprinklers”. Vinyals must have already booked ticket for the final of the Bernabéu.
I can made it clear to you, Jordi. Mou, yes, he has contributed to something in football: to make happy that millions of Real Madrid fans that night…

Tomas writed this article in reply to Jordi's (Hospitalet coach, who gonna face Barça tonight in the Copa) declaration against Mou!!
What can i say !!I love you Tomas :bow:
estrella bernabeu
estrella bernabeu
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down