Lord Spencer
pUsHa
c_bernard10
baresi
Fadi
20 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

*bleep* you dummy Allegri....... - Page 2 Empty Re: *bleep* you dummy Allegri.......

Post by Ganso Mon Oct 03, 2011 11:34 pm

our midfield is crap and has always been even when we win games,i dont think this is knee jerking.

its really sad when i look at our #10 position and what i see is Boateng,for example.

as i said before,our defense and attack is great,Nesta-Silva is the best CB partnership in the world,Ibra-pato/cassano/robinho can rip any team to death,but it simply doesnt cut it when we have a huge pile mediocrity in the middle of the pitch

Last edited by Ganso on Mon Oct 03, 2011 11:37 pm; edited 1 time in total

Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

*bleep* you dummy Allegri....... - Page 2 Empty Re: *bleep* you dummy Allegri.......

Post by BiasedMilanFan3 Mon Oct 03, 2011 11:35 pm

TetraHydroC 10 wrote:P.S. Can we seriously stop with all the overreacting after games. We're not children, others should not have to remind you not to wine.

THANK YOU

So many people here are behaving like this match would determine the fate our families or something, the overreaction is insane.

Injuries to our squad have taken us by the scruff of the neck and to make matters worse, we are facing some of the best teams in Serie A, in the first 5 league games.
Lazio, Napoli, Udinese, Juventus
4 top class teams have made up our first 5 fixtures. Any Serie A team would struggle with this lineup.
And yes, while our midfield has looked stale, do not blame Allegri. What can he do about it? People always say he has the wrong formations and posters are always asking for creative midfielders to be played. Like who? Seedorf is tired and Aquilani hasn't settled in Milan yet (much like Liverpool and Juve).
So don't ask Allegri questions when you don't even have the right answers (not you THC, other posters)
BiasedMilanFan3
BiasedMilanFan3
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by PinePHresh Tue Oct 04, 2011 12:08 am

BiasedMilanFan3 wrote:
So don't ask Allegri questions when you don't even have the right answers (not you THC, other posters)

who has not given answers? How about Taiwo at LB and Antonini or Zambrotta at RB? How about not playing Seedorf 3 times a week vs Cesena and Plzen when there is a huge game vs Juve coming up? How about not subbing our best player, Cassano, after 60 minutes? Why no El Shaarawy on the bench? There are plenty of things Allegri got wrong vs Juve. He plays the exact same tactics in every match, and this Milan has been figured out. We can't even pass the ball out of defense due to Allegri's insistence on rigidity in the build up. We will be in a very difficult situation against an English team in the UCL if we do not play to defend, as the squad has shown to be weak against teams that press.

Milan will dismantle the mid table teams who think to stand off and defend first, but lack the quality to hurt us on the counter, but we have been hurt by Napoli's pace and by Juve's pressing.

We can do well when all players are rested and the strikers are on form, but the midfield is too old and slow to boss a match vs quality opposition who press. This is obviously not Allegri's fault. However, he isn't showing enough variation and we are not Barcelona, who can play the simplest football the same way with the best players every week.

Did you notice how differently Lazio and Napoli played us this time around compared to Allegri's previous matches against them?

I still think we can win the UCL if we play ultra defensively (maybe add a #10), but the Scudetto actually looks less likely this year.
PinePHresh
PinePHresh
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by red&blacklegion Tue Oct 04, 2011 12:22 am

to BiasedMilanFan:
When was the last tome u saw a vibrant exciting milan side? Allegri was lucky last year ,all the teams were poor ,he has no chance of winning the scudetto this year and we'll get knocked out of CL by a team like Marseille or Leverkusen! we basically played with 5 CB aganst Juve why would anyone do that ?we r Milan,we should play like champions not like scared fools,thats not the mentality of 7 time CL winner team!
playing emanuelson as an am while our Mf was getting raped! keeping Boatang on and putting Bonera in the RB position ?we really needed Antoninis pace but the man is too scared to play football he wants 7 difenders ,all they do is trying longballs and expecting Ibra to score a goal to get three points!
red&blacklegion
red&blacklegion
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by BiasedMilanFan3 Tue Oct 04, 2011 2:34 am

PinePHresh wrote:
BiasedMilanFan3 wrote:

who has not given answers? How about Taiwo at LB and Antonini or Zambrotta at RB? Taiwo is not ready for Serie A yet, previous games show dangerously rough he can be. Everyone is a step down from Abate at RB. And Bonera kept a clean sheet at RB for like 97% of the game.How about not playing Seedorf 3 times a week vs Cesena and Plzen when there is a huge game vs Juve coming up? If we hadn't played Seedorf against Cesena we would have drawn 0-0 and who else can fill Seedorf's boots? How about not subbing our best player, Cassano, after 60 minutes? Have you ever thought that maybe Cassano is f**king exhausted? He's been playing 3 games a week also, you want him injured too? Why no El Shaarawy on the bench? Because the more preferred Ibrahimovic and Boateng returned to the squad? We can't depend on an 18yo against one of the greatest Italian teams ever There are plenty of things Allegri got wrong vs Juve. He plays the exact same tactics in every match, and this Milan has been figured out. What else can Allegri do when his players get injured all the time and he doesn't get the money to buy the players he wants? We can't even pass the ball out of defense due to Allegri's insistence on rigidity in the build up. We will be in a very difficult situation against an English team in the UCL if we do not play to defend, as the squad has shown to be weak against teams that press. Everyone knows we have no chance of winning the CL anytime soon

Milan will dismantle the mid table teams who think to stand off and defend first, but lack the quality to hurt us on the counter, but we have been hurt by Napoli's pace and by Juve's pressing. We beat their teams last season and they got new impact players, we didn't.

We can do well when all players are rested and the strikers are on form, but the midfield is too old and slow to boss a match vs quality opposition who press. This is obviously not Allegri's fault. However, he isn't showing enough variation and we are not Barcelona, who can play the simplest football the same way with the best players every week. It's Allegri's tactics that got a draw out of Barcelona

Did you notice how differently Lazio and Napoli played us this time around compared to Allegri's previous matches against them? Same as Napoli and Juve, they got new impact players, we didn't.

I still think we can win the UCL if we play ultra defensively (maybe add a #10), but the Scudetto actually looks less likely this year.Look at the opponents Milan have played so far compared to Juve and then you'll see how they got those points
BiasedMilanFan3
BiasedMilanFan3
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by tonger Tue Oct 04, 2011 4:10 am

Yes we have played the top 3 teams on the table + Lazio already, and yes we have alot of injuries, I believe where we stand in serie A right now is not disasterous... BUT for those who are constantly talking down to anyone who showed concern, do you not feel at least a little bit worried? Against Juv was the first game I had to miss this season, but from what I'm hearing we didn't have a good showing at all... Yes injuries is part of why we are struggling but who is missing that could provide the creativity and linkage we need in the midfield? Alot of question cannot be answered with injuries, tough teams blah blah, I believe we are champions, and we should look to get the best result possible every match.

PS. This divide on Allegri is really something, but can we not put all the blame on Allegri when we lose, and can we also give all the credit to Allegri when we get a good result, and leave him completely untouched when we get a bad one.... I'm sure we can find some middle ground...
tonger
tonger
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by nichabr Tue Oct 04, 2011 4:35 am

i hope we turn things around against palermo...last season the game against juve woke milan up when we lost so this season i have hope they can do the same...i dont understand allegri he wants pace and good legs on the field so why play seedorf? why take off nocerino for ambrosini? why even play bonera?

allegri is either getting cocky or has used his face to train the players how to shoot resulting in brain damage.
nichabr
nichabr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Seth Tue Oct 04, 2011 7:30 am

If any, I believe that Allegri is quite inflexible when it comes to tactics, formation and players.

If he doesn't have the full and fit squad at his disposal, his tactics often failed.

I can only hope that he'll always learn from his mistakes.

Seth
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Napoli

Back to top Go down

Post by Chagur Tue Oct 04, 2011 7:39 am

BiasedMilanFan3 wrote:
PinePHresh wrote:
BiasedMilanFan3 wrote:

who has not given answers? How about Taiwo at LB and Antonini or Zambrotta at RB? Taiwo is not ready for Serie A yet, previous games show dangerously rough he can be. Everyone is a step down from Abate at RB. And Bonera kept a clean sheet at RB for like 97% of the game.How about not playing Seedorf 3 times a week vs Cesena and Plzen when there is a huge game vs Juve coming up? If we hadn't played Seedorf against Cesena we would have drawn 0-0 and who else can fill Seedorf's boots? How about not subbing our best player, Cassano, after 60 minutes? Have you ever thought that maybe Cassano is f**king exhausted? He's been playing 3 games a week also, you want him injured too? Why no El Shaarawy on the bench? Because the more preferred Ibrahimovic and Boateng returned to the squad? We can't depend on an 18yo against one of the greatest Italian teams ever There are plenty of things Allegri got wrong vs Juve. He plays the exact same tactics in every match, and this Milan has been figured out. What else can Allegri do when his players get injured all the time and he doesn't get the money to buy the players he wants? We can't even pass the ball out of defense due to Allegri's insistence on rigidity in the build up. We will be in a very difficult situation against an English team in the UCL if we do not play to defend, as the squad has shown to be weak against teams that press. Everyone knows we have no chance of winning the CL anytime soon

Milan will dismantle the mid table teams who think to stand off and defend first, but lack the quality to hurt us on the counter, but we have been hurt by Napoli's pace and by Juve's pressing. We beat their teams last season and they got new impact players, we didn't.

We can do well when all players are rested and the strikers are on form, but the midfield is too old and slow to boss a match vs quality opposition who press. This is obviously not Allegri's fault. However, he isn't showing enough variation and we are not Barcelona, who can play the simplest football the same way with the best players every week. It's Allegri's tactics that got a draw out of Barcelona

Did you notice how differently Lazio and Napoli played us this time around compared to Allegri's previous matches against them? Same as Napoli and Juve, they got new impact players, we didn't.

I still think we can win the UCL if we play ultra defensively (maybe add a #10), but the Scudetto actually looks less likely this year.Look at the opponents Milan have played so far compared to Juve and then you'll see how they got those points

Good points
Allegri is/was not the best but he is not the problem. This shit was under Carlo, under Leonardo and now it happens with Allegri.
We dont have pieces to play in decent football. Urby is not an answer, neither was Boateng.
Apparenly his backup plan is not working.
Aqua just can convince him and tactically he's not ready, that is why he's sitting on the bench. (this is the way how he works.) And Allegri had all reasons not to use Aquilani in this match.
The only problem I see, he underrated the fitness state of the team and used Boateng in this match.
However, almost every player in this team is unfit, I just hope Milan Lab do some magic and we'll rise our level of production.

Chagur
Chagur
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by baresi Tue Oct 04, 2011 10:32 am

We are alredy 5 games into the league nd plyed two CL gmes, when will Taiwo be ready? I was a certain Sniejder ripping of Milan 24 hours after his arrival to Inter.

Mexes or Yepes anyday over Bonehead at CB, it just that obvious.

El-Sharawy should have been on the bench atleast, sometimes you call players just to keep the opponents coach on his toes, when you dont call a guy like El-Shaarawy, and Cont sees that Seedorf is not on his day, and Cassano is subed out, how do you expect him not to go all out attack with his subs? Who do you have on the bench or on the field to keep him worried?

When coaching Milan Allegri MUST understand not all games count for the 3 points equally, there is history and rivaly taht obviously he is not aware of, I would have taken one point from Juve over three points from Cesena if it meant resting Seedorf, we lost to Napoli and Lazio and I did'nt see hell breaking because they dont reperesent that much of rivals to us. (Well Napoli do but not like Juve).

Since I started watching Milan I got used to two things when playing rivals, 1) We put a wonderfull performance and if we lose we will always hold our heads up.
2) We play the most boring football if it Guartees us an acceptable result (draw or win depends on the circmctances)

What I witnessed on Sunday was by far our worst performance against a rival, and what topped it was the result, I can dare to say on our 0-4 lose to Inter we put on bette performance, one freaking shot on target, Abiatti had a more than decent game and saved us form 4-5 clear goals despite the second goal but you cant blame him for that. Imagine how a goal keeper will feel after sweating blood in a game against a top rival and then concede a semi-own goal.

There was no need what so ever to play Seedorf in the CL ahead of a Juve match,if we cant beat Plzen at home without seedorf then I would rather exit the competition in the early stages, no point in going forward.

baresi
baresi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by baresi Tue Oct 04, 2011 10:38 am

one more thing @BiasedMilanFan
Ok Lazio and Napoli have strengthened their team agreed, but how where they able to get their players ready for Serie A, I know Taiwo just came back from injury, but Napoli and Lazio players have been doing wonders from week 1.

And what about Udinese that sold about half of their starting XI, nd still kicking it.
baresi
baresi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by AttacanteBG Tue Oct 04, 2011 11:16 am

When u think we need Robinho as a saviour, you know how bad things are for Milan now.
AttacanteBG
AttacanteBG
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by BiasedMilanFan3 Tue Oct 04, 2011 11:24 am

baresi wrote:one more thing @BiasedMilanFan
Ok Lazio and Napoli have strengthened their team agreed, but how where they able to get their players ready for Serie A, I know Taiwo just came back from injury, but Napoli and Lazio players have been doing wonders from week 1.

And what about Udinese that sold about half of their starting XI, nd still kicking it.

I guess that's more of a case of team chemistry which Milan seemingly don't have as yet

Also I don't really consider the Udinese game a negative point this season. It was because of a SINGLE Abbiati mistake that would have prevented El Shaaraway from scoring the sole winner and may have altered people's view of Milan so far this season
BiasedMilanFan3
BiasedMilanFan3
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by elmickio Wed Oct 05, 2011 11:17 am

*bleep* you dummy Allegri....... - Page 2 Baby_shlp1

Somebody put that Dummy back in Fadis mouth!

JAYSUS mate, do you ever stop crying?!

I have never ever heard you say anything positive!

elmickio
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2