McLewis
ErPupone
Patrick Bateman
11 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

AS Roma - ss *bleep* Empty AS Roma - ss *bleep*

Post by Patrick Bateman Tue Feb 28, 2012 7:23 am

Really hope we can do an Inter on these pricks..

-----------------------------------Stekelenburg-----------------------------------
-----------------------Juan-------------------------Heinze-------------------------
------------------------------------De Rossi---------------------------------------
Rosi---------------------------------------------------------------------------Angel
----------------------------Pjanic--------------Greco-------------------------------
------------Borini---------------------Totti---------------------------Lamela--------
Patrick Bateman
Patrick Bateman
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

AS Roma - ss *bleep* Empty Re: AS Roma - ss *bleep*

Post by Patrick Bateman Tue Feb 28, 2012 7:33 am

AS Roma - ss *bleep* YxKMn

AS Roma - ss *bleep* RN7jX

AS Roma - ss *bleep* 9jxw1
Patrick Bateman
Patrick Bateman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 28, 2012 7:47 am

i wish to take a great pleasure in seeing andre dias being butchered by roma forwards! i hate that guy, and livor kozak....

Back to top Go down

Post by ErPupone Tue Feb 28, 2012 9:27 pm

I think the only doubts at this point are Taddei/Rosi/Angel and Marquinho/Simplicio/Greco. Keep an eye out for Pjanic though. He was playing with a knock against Atalanta and is going to play with Bosnia this week, hopefully he doesn't worsen his injury.
ErPupone
ErPupone
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Bateman Tue Feb 28, 2012 9:32 pm

Pjanic played nearly the full 90 minute's against Brazil tonight,looked bright.
Patrick Bateman
Patrick Bateman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Tue Feb 28, 2012 11:31 pm

I expect he'll have a reduced role in the derby. He's going to be a spent force pretty quickly otherwise.
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Bateman Wed Feb 29, 2012 7:24 am

Heinze: Derby important, but…
By Football Italia staff

Gabriel Heinze understands the importance of next weekend’s Rome derby, but has a warning for his teammates. “It cannot save an entire season.”

Roma prepare to host Lazio in the League’s second Derby della Capitale seven points and two places behind the Biancocelesti.

Where Giallorosso Heinze is aware of the necessity to perform well in the game, he has moved to remind his teammates of the subsequent 12 matches that will follow it that carry equal worth.

“We all know that the derby is a special game,” began the No 5 to the assembled Press on Tuesday. “It is very important, but it cannot be a game to save an entire season.

“To save the season, what will count at the end of the campaign is to reach the targets set by the club.

“Eventually we will see if we have done well, that will be the moment of truth, the facts will do the talking.

“For the Champions League, we go from game to game. I currently don’t even know where Roma is ranked at the moment.”

The Argentine international played in the weekend’s 4-1 defeat suffered away to Atalanta, a game in which Daniele De Rossi was dropped for turning up late to a team meeting earlier that day.

“It is the first time in my career that I have seen someone punished for something like that,” reflected the defender, who has had spells in France, England and Spain before arriving in Italy this summer.

“I don’t think we suffered. We played well without him - we all know he is obviously an important player, but it cannot be an excuse.

“I think what counts is the privacy of how things are done, that every Coach has his own ways and applies them, both to positive and negative things.

“The Coach puts a few rules in place that must be followed, then the player must be professional, given that there are repercussions otherwise.

“In this group there are no problems of any kind, it is difficult to understand why you write and comment so. There were no problems with [Pablo Daniel] Osvaldo or De Rossi.

“The group needs to grow - to be strong is important. It is a noble group, which now must be more united than ever.”

Heinze was asked if he and his defensive colleagues were struggling with Enrique’s tactics, having previously mentioned that he often finds it is two defenders facing an opponents’ counter-attacks.

“A defence is not only composed of defenders, but by a general defensive organisation. The first two goals in Bergamo have been the result of counter-attacks in which mistakes were made, especially by me.

“Sometimes it is the case that we play well, not this time. With Luis Enrique we talk about everything.”

The former Manchester United and Real Madrid man confirmed that he has not yet begun negotiations on extending his current contract, which expires this coming summer.

:facepalm:
Patrick Bateman
Patrick Bateman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by sukrut23 Wed Feb 29, 2012 10:28 am

“I don’t think we suffered. We played well without him :lol!: :lol!: :lol!:

sukrut23
sukrut23
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Bateman Wed Feb 29, 2012 12:29 pm

Very Happy
Patrick Bateman
Patrick Bateman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Bateman Wed Feb 29, 2012 12:42 pm

Just looking at a few of the nazio forums and one thing that i find fkn hilarious is how they boast about being the first club in Rome all this BS like thats all they go on about like who *bleep* cares,you may be the first club in Rome but you will always be 2nd best,noobs...

If you want to have a look for yourselfs PM me and I'll send you the link :coffee:
Patrick Bateman
Patrick Bateman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by ErPupone Wed Feb 29, 2012 4:38 pm

I'm quickly becoming a Heinze fan, some smart words, except for the highlighted part lol. But in the end, he's right in a way, the team can't start making excuses like that. They have to deal with every circumstance and try to win anyway. Very professional.

Can't wait for this game!!!!!!
ErPupone
ErPupone
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by ErPupone Wed Feb 29, 2012 4:44 pm

Patrick Bateman wrote:Just looking at a few of the nazio forums and one thing that i find fkn hilarious is how they boast about being the first club in Rome all this BS like thats all they go on about like who *bleep* cares,you may be the first club in Rome but you will always be 2nd best,noobs...

If you want to have a look for yourselfs PM me and I'll send you the link :coffee:

I would not dare to visit that site, but you could go ahead and show them this...

Seasons in Serie B: 1961-62 1962-63 1967-68 1968-69 1971-72 1980-81 1981-82 1982-83 1985-86 1986-87 1987-88

AS Roma - ss *bleep* 422944_263733320368004_126931667381504_623123_666730909_n
ErPupone
ErPupone
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by ErPupone Wed Feb 29, 2012 7:44 pm

I hate the world...

Totti a derby doubt for Roma?
By Football Italia staff

There are concerns over the fitness of Roma captain Francesco Totti ahead of this weekend’s derby against Lazio.

The forward failed to complete training on Wednesday after picking up an ankle problem in a clash with a teammate.

The 2006 World Cup winner came together with Cicinho in a practice game. He initially resumed training, but abandoned the session five minutes later.

Medical staff will assess his condition closely over the next 24 hours in an effort to have him available for Sunday’s encounter.

-------------------------------------

He later did some physiotherapy with Silio Musa, an indication that it probably wasn't a big problem. Either way, Cicinho out, now, he's just bad luck.
ErPupone
ErPupone
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by sukrut23 Thu Mar 01, 2012 8:57 am

Borini looked good against the USA. He could have easily got on the scoresheet if wasnt for some good keeping and excellent defending by Spector.

De Rossi had a quiet game.
sukrut23
sukrut23
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Bateman Thu Mar 01, 2012 10:28 am

ErPupone wrote:
Patrick Bateman wrote:Just looking at a few of the nazio forums and one thing that i find fkn hilarious is how they boast about being the first club in Rome all this BS like thats all they go on about like who *bleep* cares,you may be the first club in Rome but you will always be 2nd best,noobs...

I would not dare to visit that site, but you could go ahead and show them this...

Seasons in Serie B: 1961-62 1962-63 1967-68 1968-69 1971-72 1980-81 1981-82 1982-83 1985-86 1986-87 1987-88

AS Roma - ss *bleep* 422944_263733320368004_126931667381504_623123_666730909_n

LMAO at those Banners. :bow:

I only lurk there Mike when it's derby time and ofc after any Nazio defeat Laughing

Patrick Bateman
Patrick Bateman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Bateman Thu Mar 01, 2012 1:15 pm

Stekelenburg: Roma want revenge!
By Football Italia staff

Roma ‘keeper Maarten Stekelenburg is looking for payback against Lazio in this weekend’s capital derby.

The Biancocelesti won the first city clash of this season when they came from a goal down to defeat the Giallorossi 2-1. Miroslav Klose netted an injury time winner.

“We want revenge,” the Holland international goalkeeper told Radio Mana Mana Sport in an interview.

“If we compare that last game with the game we have to play then we have 26 matches behind us now and we have improved our style of play.

“We needed time to assimilate the new system with the new Coach. However, our understanding with each other is clearly better now than it was in October.”

Lazio are two places higher than Roma in the League table and have seven more points. The Lupi have also lost three of their last five games, including a 4-1 hammering at Atalanta last weekend.

Stekelenburg, 29, joined the Stadio Olimpico outfit in the summer from Ajax and he has no regrets about the switch.

“I’m really happy in Rome and at Roma. I hope to remain for some years to come. It’s a fantastic club.”

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

De Rossi will score in derby’
By Football Italia staff

Roma will win the derby this weekend against Lazio thanks to a goal from Daniele De Rossi, says Vincent Candela.

The former French international, who won the Scudetto with the Giallorossi in 2001, made the prediction during a chat with Radio Mana Sport 24.

“The derby is a beautiful game,” he noted. “It is worth so much more than just three points and it can influence the outcome of a season.

“Lazio will go into it in better shape after the Edy Reja resignation issue was resolved, but I think that Roma will win the game.

“De Rossi will score.”

The midfielder has been in the news this week given that he was dropped from the side that lost to Atalanta for turning up late to a team meeting.

“It is right that he was punished even if the punishment was excessive,” concluded the former left-back
Patrick Bateman
Patrick Bateman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Bateman Thu Mar 01, 2012 1:21 pm

Nice words from Stek,we really are lucky to have a keeper of his quality playing for us.

Also check out this stat

*we havent lost a derby match as the home team since 97* :coffee:

Patrick Bateman
Patrick Bateman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DiRocco Thu Mar 01, 2012 8:30 pm

I really cannot see Lazio beating us this time around. Especially if Totti is fit for the match. That team seems to look worse every few weeks and I don't think there league position can be justified at this point. They seem to be just a collection of whatever players they can get their hands on. Hopefully they deservedly fall out of euro spots. They don't really have any project or goal in mind and it would be a shame if they were to represent Italy on the continental stage.
DiRocco
DiRocco
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Fri Mar 02, 2012 12:45 am

No one really saw us losing 4-1 last weekend either tbf.

Being that this is a derby. All bets are off. Form goes out the window. Anything can happen in this fixture. The past is substantial proof of that.

On another note, Totti completed today's training session fully and seems to be in less pain than earlier in the week. That's going to be a huge boost for us.
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ErPupone Fri Mar 02, 2012 6:03 am

I'll just go ahead with my predicition... 2-1 win, Totti and Heinze.
ErPupone
ErPupone
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by ErPupone Sat Mar 03, 2012 4:25 am

Bojan was supposedly stellar in training yesterday. He's in contention with Lamela for that spot along Borini and Totti who are nearly guaranteed to be in the starting 11 for the derby.

For me, Lamela is the obvious choice, though a few in Rome are calling for Bojan to be given a starting shot, saying that we need an attacker like him to be a constant goal threat. I personally feel that in order to beat Lazio, we have to utilize the flanks as much as possible. I would put Lamela out wide on the left, up against Scaloni; I think the Argentine is very capable of getting the better of him. Borini would attack the space between Garrido and Dias (this is of course if the probable formation doesn't change). Totti will have the space to get behind Ledesma and Matuzalem imo, and I think it would be wise if he even pushes up more than he usually has done this year. Put Totti in the box in a derby and you're guaranteed a show.

Defensively, the key will be Hernanes. We absolutely have to cut off any supply to Klose and stopping Hernanes would go a long way in doing that. For that reason, I would support putting Perrotta in our lineup along De Rossi and Pjanic. Perrotta's only job would be to cover Hernanes at all times which would really take some pressure off Heinze, Juan and/or Kjaer.

Ps- Lazio's rumored lineup:

4-2-3-1: Marchetti; Scaloni, Biava, Dias, Garrido; Ledesma, Matuzalem; Gonzalez, Hernanes, Mauri; Klose.
ErPupone
ErPupone
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by la bestia negra Sat Mar 03, 2012 11:31 am

AS Roma - ss *bleep* Miroslav-klose-germany-v-azerbaijan_2346588

problem ??

Very Happy just kidding cant wait till tommorw

goodluck to both sides
la bestia negra
la bestia negra
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Bateman Sat Mar 03, 2012 11:37 am

supra969 wrote:AS Roma - ss *bleep* Miroslav-klose-germany-v-azerbaijan_2346588

problem ??

Very Happy just kidding cant wait till tommorw

goodluck to both sides

Going

AS Roma - ss *bleep* 6Y9h8

Very Happy
Patrick Bateman
Patrick Bateman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Bateman Sat Mar 03, 2012 11:43 am

My prediction is 3-1 or 4-1 to us,I reckon we will have to much in attack for them if we can play with the same intensity like we did against Inter and Parma we should kill them imho.We cannot afford to be wasteful though.
Patrick Bateman
Patrick Bateman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Bateman Sat Mar 03, 2012 5:00 pm

http://www.goal.com/en/news/10/italy/2012/03/03/2943707/lamela-to-wear-messis-boots-in-rome-derby

Laughing
Patrick Bateman
Patrick Bateman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next