jibers
BarcaKizz
beatrixasdfghjk.
Vibe
ChollaVille
29 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Pure magic ladies and gentleman!!! - Page 3 Empty Re: Pure magic ladies and gentleman!!!

Post by El Chelsea Fuerte Thu Sep 29, 2011 6:46 am

I like Ronaldinho more than Ronaldo and Messi as a footballer.

El Chelsea Fuerte
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Pure magic ladies and gentleman!!! - Page 3 Empty Re: Pure magic ladies and gentleman!!!

Post by harhar11 Thu Sep 29, 2011 10:32 am

Sushi Master wrote:
Ganso wrote:
Sushi Master wrote:Defensive football does not mean ugly football. I present you Ronaldo's goal from yesterday for a sexy example. That's my favorite sort of football, even though very few sides pull it off.

Barca's Possession obsession isn't for everyone.
i for one hate it.specially Spain's style since there is no messi to pull the trigger.
Urgh. I rooted for every single side against Spain because of their put-me-to-sleep style. So damned boring.

Barca at least score a shit load of goals and try to entertain. Spain's matches were all 1 nil after some Villa magic and lots of luck.

We all know Spain should have been eliminated by Paraguay, anyways. Next WC is South Americas' :coffee:

Then you must have hated Switzerland,paraguay,germany,netherland and portugal even more cause they were the reason the games were so boring..

ffs every style gets boring when they have to play against a team that park the bus. I have seen real madrid/arsenal/milan play against teams who park the bus and dare god how boring the game becomes..

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Catracho Thu Sep 29, 2011 10:54 am

back on topic... if Dinho played Messi 1v1... Dinho would make Messi and anybody tbh break their ankle in several spots more than once.

Dinho was in his own world in his peak... couldnt make anything look as smooth and magical as he did when he was playin.
Catracho
Catracho
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Dortmund

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Thu Sep 29, 2011 10:59 am

Catracho wrote:back on topic... if Dinho played Messi 1v1... Dinho would make Messi and anybody tbh break their ankle in several spots more than once.

Dinho was in his own world in his peak... couldnt make anything look as smooth and magical as he did when he was playin.

ofc he would seeing as Messi aint a defender. The same would happend if Messi played Dinhom 1v1 maybe even worse seeing as Dinho is a even worse defender and Messi a better dribbler.

Last edited by harhar11 on Thu Sep 29, 2011 11:08 am; edited 1 time in total

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Catracho Thu Sep 29, 2011 11:03 am

Messi would never get the ball back from Dinho lol..wouldn't happen.

in terms of skill Dinho > Messi

in terms of efficiency Messi > Dinho

night.
Catracho
Catracho
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Dortmund

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Thu Sep 29, 2011 11:19 am

Catracho wrote:Dinho would never get the ball back from Messi lol..wouldn't happen.

night.

Fixed :coffee:

Messi>> dinho in ball control and dribbling and seeing as those two are the most important thing when it comes the keeping the ball.. And dont forget that dinho did more flashy things which makes you have a higher chance of losing the ball.

And if they would lose the ball, then Messi>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>100x>>>>>>>>>>>>> Dinho in terms of work rate. So messi would work harder to win back the ball.

Dinho´s best was when he played for barca, so I have no need to be biased unlike ALOT of the posters in this thread and I saw Dinho at his best every weekend so I know what he is capable of..

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by ChollaVille Fri Sep 30, 2011 8:59 pm

Catracho wrote:Messi would never get the ball back from Dinho lol..wouldn't happen.

night.

in terms of skill Dinho > Anyone...
ChollaVille
ChollaVille
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3