jibers
BarcaKizz
beatrixasdfghjk.
Vibe
ChollaVille
29 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Pure magic ladies and gentleman!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Pure magic ladies and gentleman!!!

Post by Ganso Wed Sep 28, 2011 4:54 pm

Ronaldinho in his peak was the best player of all time imo.

His passing and tricks were and still arent human

Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Pure magic ladies and gentleman!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Pure magic ladies and gentleman!!!

Post by EarlyPrototype Wed Sep 28, 2011 4:55 pm

R9 > R10

IMO
EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Wed Sep 28, 2011 4:57 pm

EarlyPrototype wrote:

Ronaldinho's long lost son. Very Happy
well,if there is a player that can reach his level of tricks thats Nerman...lets see.

@early:I meant on his peak,Ronaldinho was just insane
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Wed Sep 28, 2011 4:58 pm

I miss Dinho, I loved his play and his fancy tricks and flicks when I was younger, but Messi has surpassed him, Messi is projected to score 70-86 goals this season affraid just saying

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Wed Sep 28, 2011 4:59 pm

Lionel Messi wrote:I miss Dinho, I loved his play and his fancy tricks and flicks when I was younger, but Messi has surpassed him, Messi is projected to score 70-86 goals this season affraid just saying
entertainment>final result imo Razz

but there are people who get entertained by watching messi,so its understandable
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by EarlyPrototype Wed Sep 28, 2011 4:59 pm

I am gonna get flamed for this, but I think Neymar can already be compared to Ronaldinho in terms of skills and tricks.

As a player R10 >>>>>>>>>>>>> Nerman
EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by S Wed Sep 28, 2011 5:02 pm

In terms of skills and tricks i think Robinho can be compared to Dinho..Neymar is not exactly like Dinho imo..
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Wed Sep 28, 2011 5:02 pm

Ganso wrote:
Lionel Messi wrote:I miss Dinho, I loved his play and his fancy tricks and flicks when I was younger, but Messi has surpassed him, Messi is projected to score 70-86 goals this season affraid just saying
entertainment>final result imo Razz

but there are people who get entertained by watching messi,so its understandable
what are you doing following Milan then? Quaresma is at Turkey Laughing Very Happy

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Wed Sep 28, 2011 5:03 pm

EarlyPrototype wrote:I am gonna get flamed for this, but I think Neymar can already be compared to Ronaldinho in terms of skills and tricks.

As a player R10 >>>>>>>>>>>>> Nerman
Cmon man, you're seriously comparing Nerman, a nobody to a legend? ffs nerman is 19 and not even out of Brazil yet

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Wed Sep 28, 2011 5:14 pm

He said in terms of skills and tricks,which is very true,they are comparable.

And no,he isnt a "nobody","nobodies" dont start for Brazil
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by EarlyPrototype Wed Sep 28, 2011 5:15 pm

What Ganso said.

Ronaldinho is a legend obv.

I said in terms of skills.
EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Wed Sep 28, 2011 5:25 pm

No, one big difference, Nerman does it against baby defenses while Ronaldinho did it at the top flight.

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Messi Wed Sep 28, 2011 5:42 pm

Ronaldiniho is the only player that can make both team fans cheer for him. I remember one time vs RM at madrid. He destroyed them dribbled from the center of the pitch and scored a goal and you can see RM fans cheering and clapping.
Messi
Messi
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by xabi Wed Sep 28, 2011 6:25 pm

Better than messi :coffee:
xabi
xabi
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Awesome Wed Sep 28, 2011 6:39 pm

Probably the most insane Dribbler of our time. Also had an excellent Pass. IMO, that's what made him overatted.
Lord Awesome
Lord Awesome
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Wed Sep 28, 2011 6:40 pm

Ronaldinho
[On receiving the Ballon d’Or in 2006] “This award says I’m the best player in the world, but I’m not even the best player at Barcelona.”
“Leo Messi reminds me more of Maradona, both left-footed and short, Messi is the best player in the world. For us it is not a surprise. Since he began to come and train with us and we knew we would go down this path. Someday I will explain that I was at the birth of one of the footballing greats: Leo Messi."

That settles that, back on topic :coffee:

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Wed Sep 28, 2011 8:40 pm

Potential wrote:
harhar11 wrote:
jibers wrote:The man was entertainment. Shame that Barca is now represented by the likes of busquets and xavi now.

Shame that Xavi represent barca? are you talking about the xavi that is one of, if not THE greatest CM in the history of the game? How is that shame?

VibeTribe wrote:Thank you for setting the bar above Messi's reach :bow:

As good as dinho was messi has already surpassed him. The only reason some question this is because dinho did more tricks...

Xavi is the best midfielder of all times, Messi is the best player of all times, times, Busquets is the best defensive midfielder of all times, Puyol is the best defender of all times, Valdez is the best sweeper goalkeeper of all times, Barcelona is the best team of all... :facepalm:

As stupid as people can get, nobody can surpass this guy; and as overrated as it gets, nothing can pass this Barcelona team.

:facepalm: Show me where I said that Xavi is the best MIDFIELDER of all time or that messi the best player of all time?

jibers wrote:
harhar11 wrote:
jibers wrote:The man was entertainment. Shame that Barca is now represented by the likes of busquets and xavi now.

Shame that Xavi represent barca? are you talking about the xavi that is one of, if not THE greatest CM in the history of the game? How is that shame?

VibeTribe wrote:Thank you for setting the bar above Messi's reach :bow:

As good as dinho was messi has already surpassed him. The only reason some question this is because dinho did more tricks...

You are deluded if you think that mate, He's not even the best in the last decade ffs. Messi has surpassed dinho, I'll give you that, Messi has surpassed every player on club level tbh.

So xavi isnĀ“t one of the greatest CM of all time? and who is a better CM than xavi from this decade? The only one that I can think of is pirlo but he is a deep-lying playmaker

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by ChollaVille Thu Sep 29, 2011 12:15 am

So, now all of you are saying that football is the entertainment.

So that means that parking buss is not football... thank you Smile
ChollaVille
ChollaVille
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Thu Sep 29, 2011 12:20 am

Some people find good defending entertaining.

Nice try but ultimately that's still a logical fallacy.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by ChollaVille Thu Sep 29, 2011 12:21 am

Zealous wrote:Some people find good defending entertaining.

Nice try but ultimately that's still a logical fallacy.

Some people are gays, somepoeple use drugs, some people are psyho killers, some people like parking buss...
ChollaVille
ChollaVille
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Thu Sep 29, 2011 12:26 am

Defensive football does not mean ugly football. I present you Ronaldo's goal from yesterday for a sexy example. That's my favorite sort of football, even though very few sides pull it off.

Barca's Possession obsession isn't for everyone.
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Thu Sep 29, 2011 12:57 am

Very Happy Laughing

Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Thu Sep 29, 2011 12:59 am

Sushi Master wrote:Defensive football does not mean ugly football. I present you Ronaldo's goal from yesterday for a sexy example. That's my favorite sort of football, even though very few sides pull it off.

i for one hate it.specially Spain's style since there is no messi to pull the trigger.
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Thu Sep 29, 2011 3:16 am

Ganso wrote:
Sushi Master wrote:Defensive football does not mean ugly football. I present you Ronaldo's goal from yesterday for a sexy example. That's my favorite sort of football, even though very few sides pull it off.

i for one hate it.specially Spain's style since there is no messi to pull the trigger.
Urgh. I rooted for every single side against Spain because of their put-me-to-sleep style. So damned boring.

Barca at least score a shit load of goals and try to entertain. Spain's matches were all 1 nil after some Villa magic and lots of luck.

We all know Spain should have been eliminated by Paraguay, anyways. Next WC is South Americas' :coffee:

Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by gmos01 Thu Sep 29, 2011 5:38 am

Raptorgunner wrote: Very Happy Laughing

i did this a couple of times. However, it was by accident and cuz i sucked!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
gmos01
gmos01
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by El Chelsea Fuerte Thu Sep 29, 2011 5:46 am

I like Ronaldinho more than Ronaldo and Messi as a footballer.

El Chelsea Fuerte
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next