Tomwin Lannister
elm_baraja_shaman
anouarjuve
Halfsharkgator
Juventino89
Juventude
12 posters

Go down

Juventus Set €12m Asking Price For Milos Krasic - Report Empty Juventus Set €12m Asking Price For Milos Krasic - Report

Post by Juventude Thu Dec 22, 2011 2:43 pm

Juventus Set €12m Asking Price For Milos Krasic - Report
The Bianconeri are reportedly ready to cash in on the Serbia international, who has been linked with several clubs from the English Premier League and Bundesliga

Juventus are ready to cash in on Milos Krasic in the winter transfer window and have set a €12 million asking price for the Serbia international, tuttomercatoweb reports.

The 27-year-old Krasic has been struggling to secure regular first team action at Juventus ever since the arrival of coach Antonio Conte in Turin, and is eager to move on in January in order to find more playing time elsewhere.

The winger has been linked with a number of Premier League and Bundesliga sides in the past few months, but Juventus are only willing to let Krasic go if the price is right.

Krasic joined Juventus from CSKA Moscow in the summer of 2010 for a fee reportedly in the region of €15m and the Bianconeri are looking to recoup a large part of the transfer fee they paid for him 18 months ago.

The attacking midfielder has a contract with Juventus until the summer of 2014. He made 41 appearances and scored nine goals in all competitions in his first season with the Old Lady but so far this term, he has featured only seven times.

http://www.goal.com/en-india/news/222/transfer-zone/2011/12/22/2814180/juventus-set-12m-asking-price-for-milos-krasic-report
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Juventus Set €12m Asking Price For Milos Krasic - Report Empty Re: Juventus Set €12m Asking Price For Milos Krasic - Report

Post by Juventino89 Thu Dec 22, 2011 4:48 pm

Sounds fair:)
Juventino89
Juventino89
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Juventus Set €12m Asking Price For Milos Krasic - Report Empty Re: Juventus Set €12m Asking Price For Milos Krasic - Report

Post by Halfsharkgator Thu Dec 22, 2011 6:37 pm

if we sold him this time last year, we would have gotten twice that :/
the thing that hurts the most is that he's gonna do great with whatever team he goes to.. i think we couldve really used him against udinese..
oh well..
i guess it makes more sense that the coach picks the players he wants and not the sporting director. something that isnt really the case in serie a
Halfsharkgator
Halfsharkgator
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by anouarjuve Thu Dec 22, 2011 6:57 pm

I see Diego's scénario
anouarjuve
anouarjuve
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Thu Dec 22, 2011 7:26 pm

Halfsharkgator wrote:if we sold him this time last year, we would have gotten twice that :/
the thing that hurts the most is that he's gonna do great with whatever team he goes to.. i think we couldve really used him against udinese..
oh well..
i guess it makes more sense that the coach picks the players he wants and not the sporting director. something that isnt really the case in serie a

exactly what I have been saying all this while, we will regret it.... and the part people love to ignore, Pepe is Pepe is in the past few games showing glimpses of his true self,

** neg me all you want but the "I told you so will surely come, and the best part no one will remember I mentioned this**

elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Thu Dec 22, 2011 8:01 pm

elmystique wrote:
Halfsharkgator wrote:if we sold him this time last year, we would have gotten twice that :/
oh well..

exactly what I have been saying all this while, we will regret it.... and the part people love to ignore, Pepe is Pepe is in the past few games showing glimpses of his true self,

** neg me all you want but the "I told you so will surely come, and the best part no one will remember I mentioned this**

I heard you had a temporary ban.

Good to see you are unharmed my young apprentice. Twisted Evil
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Thu Dec 22, 2011 8:18 pm

TomJuve wrote:
elmystique wrote:
oh well..

I heard you had a temporary ban.

Good to see you are unharmed my young apprentice. Twisted Evil

I was unaware I had a temporary ban...... lol

but I am safe my master :bow:
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by Cotes Thu Dec 22, 2011 8:26 pm

The worst news ever...
Up Milos anywhere he goes!!!!
Forza Krasic!
Juventus Set €12m Asking Price For Milos Krasic - Report Milos-Krasic
Cotes
Cotes
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by inderbaby Thu Dec 22, 2011 11:29 pm

anouarjuve wrote:I see Diego's scénario

standard :shisha:

inderbaby
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by juventrini Fri Dec 23, 2011 12:54 am

who would really miss this guy? the epl will do him well. limited player.

juventrini
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by pasquale22 Fri Dec 23, 2011 1:16 am

Good luck to milos wherever he goes. i hope he does well, showed alot of love for the juve jersey last season and although he flopped with us its that love he showed that i will remember so good luck to him however its time for him and the club to move on.

Hopefully now we can bring in a world class winger such as nani (the dream) or start giacc more often
pasquale22
pasquale22
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Fri Dec 23, 2011 1:32 am

Giaccherini starting has nothing to do with Krasic being at Juventus though
This really means nothing for Juventus, just 12M (really a loss considering what was paid 18 months ago).

Oh well, nice for Milos to get a fresh, deserved start

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynx100 Fri Dec 23, 2011 6:25 am

Thank you Milos. All the very best in the future.
Lynx100
Lynx100
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down