Cassius
Juveman17
Patrick Bateman
S
Tomwin Lannister
inderbaby
12 posters

Go down

Official: Fenerbahce sign Milos Krasic from Juventus Empty Official: Fenerbahce sign Milos Krasic from Juventus

Post by inderbaby Thu Aug 02, 2012 10:33 pm

http://www.goal.com/en/news/11/transfer-zone/2012/08/02/3283335/official-fenerbahce-sign-milos-krasic-from-juventus?source=breakingnews

Just seen this...a bit confused as there is nothing else scratch

inderbaby
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Official: Fenerbahce sign Milos Krasic from Juventus Empty Re: Official: Fenerbahce sign Milos Krasic from Juventus

Post by Tomwin Lannister Thu Aug 02, 2012 10:37 pm

If it's true i'm annoyed. Kind of needed him with Pepe going away.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Official: Fenerbahce sign Milos Krasic from Juventus Empty Re: Official: Fenerbahce sign Milos Krasic from Juventus

Post by inderbaby Thu Aug 02, 2012 10:39 pm

I'm not sure whats going on tbh...could be another retarded f*ck up from goal.com smoking

inderbaby
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by S Thu Aug 02, 2012 10:42 pm

http://www.fenerbahce.org/fb2008/detay.asp?ContentID=30157

From Fenerbahce's official website..I'm hearing €7m is the fee..
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by inderbaby Thu Aug 02, 2012 10:51 pm

Holy shit...I guess its true then silent

inderbaby
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by S Thu Aug 02, 2012 10:55 pm

Melo and Ziegler are the next ones to be sold..Pazienza as well..
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by inderbaby Thu Aug 02, 2012 11:00 pm

I feel a little sad about Krasic leaving...I thought he could have been useful! Oh well I know his transfer fee will be useful!

inderbaby
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Bateman Thu Aug 02, 2012 11:31 pm

Wow,this transfer really came out of the blue. scratch
Patrick Bateman
Patrick Bateman
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Juveman17 Fri Aug 03, 2012 1:05 am

Wow. I thought we could have used him. And we only sold him for 7 mil which is quite disappointing.
Juveman17
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

https://www.youtube.com/user/juveman176

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassius Fri Aug 03, 2012 1:43 am

VERY disappointed we only got 7Mil EURO's for him. Thats not very much at all.

I like Marotta but Sales arent his strong point.
Cassius
Cassius
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Cotes Fri Aug 03, 2012 2:49 am

to be honest, Krasic wasn't gonna risk staying a next season on the bench...
He knows his quality & he recently reminded us of it,so in all honesty, our lost...
We lost a great player & I don't care what no one says...
I always supported Krasic!
Cotes
Cotes
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Robbiejuve Fri Aug 03, 2012 3:28 am

We bought him for 15m and he sat on the bench all of last season, I dont think 7m is bad.

He had a good first season but thats also the season Juve conceeded an abnormally high amount of goals. No one knows exactly why Conte didn't play him but the most frequent story was that Krasic couldn't defend and this is may be supported by the goals conceeded statistic.

Remember that a lot of goals that Juve conceeded 2 seasons ago were from our CB's getting pulled out to the flanks. Sure we had poor fullbacks but if your wide midfielders are not defending adequately that isn't going to help.

At the end of the day, if Krasic was deemed to be of value to one of the teams in the top 3 leagues, 7m would have been peanuts for many teams, no one approached so you can only assume he didn't have enough to play there.

I wish him well

Robbiejuve
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Juveman17 Fri Aug 03, 2012 3:46 am

Robbiejuve wrote:We bought him for 15m and he sat on the bench all of last season, I dont think 7m is bad.

He had a good first season but thats also the season Juve conceeded an abnormally high amount of goals. No one knows exactly why Conte didn't play him but the most frequent story was that Krasic couldn't defend and this is may be supported by the goals conceeded statistic.

Remember that a lot of goals that Juve conceeded 2 seasons ago were from our CB's getting pulled out to the flanks. Sure we had poor fullbacks but if your wide midfielders are not defending adequately that isn't going to help.

At the end of the day, if Krasic was deemed to be of value to one of the teams in the top 3 leagues, 7m would have been peanuts for many teams, no one approached so you can only assume he didn't have enough to play there.

I wish him well

Good post, you should introduce yourself in the La Famigila thread up top.

And welcome to the Juventus Forum Very Happy
Juveman17
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by S Fri Aug 03, 2012 3:58 pm

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Last edited by Surag on Fri Aug 03, 2012 4:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Juveman17 Fri Aug 03, 2012 3:59 pm

Surag wrote:Official: Fenerbahce sign Milos Krasic from Juventus 185878_415257421842800_481314351_n

Sad
Juveman17
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by S Fri Aug 03, 2012 4:01 pm

A very thorough professional and a very likeable personality..Dint complain when he was benched almost the entire season..Wish him all the best in his new adventure Thumbs up
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Fri Aug 03, 2012 4:39 pm

we have made such a grave mistake, Krasic would have been very useful to our course, its just unfortunate Sad
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by Juveman17 Fri Aug 03, 2012 10:52 pm

Sad good memories milos
Juveman17
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Juveman17 Fri Aug 03, 2012 11:00 pm

Krasic sends a farewell message to the fans:

"My transfer has been completed, I greet all Juve fans that stood by me are always in my heart. I will never forget the hatrick against Caligari, nor the goal against Lazio in the last minute, and all your chants for me. Juve no matter what will stay in my heart, it was my childhood dream. I'm leaving not because I have a problem with my teammates, or the board, I left now because the coach had other needs and preferred other players on and now I'm in my new team and happy with my choice.

Juventus fans I bid you farewell, because I will be back in Torino to greet you again and use this opportunity to encourage my colleagues Bonucci and Pepe and Mr. Conte and I'm sure that will the best will turn out from the worst...I will always support Juventus, good bye, Forza Juve, good bye all Juventus fans"

Grazie Milos Sad
Juveman17
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Fri Aug 03, 2012 11:12 pm

Grazie Milos, I hope he has a great time in Turkey. I thought he would have kept him with Pepe's current situation.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by davidsNC Sat Aug 04, 2012 12:26 am

man that bums me out... just as i had become used to him not playing, we got teased a little in those friendlies. good luck milos, tear up the turkish league
davidsNC
davidsNC
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Sat Aug 04, 2012 12:54 am

Bye Milos, I'll forever be a fan

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by k2blt Sat Aug 11, 2012 2:33 am

Bummer... Milos' form dipped due to a lack of confidence. He still had plenty to offer the club, but hopefully he'll regain form in Turkey. He needs to/deserves to play... well wishes Milos!

k2blt
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down