che
Kev
The Madrid One
Harmonica
Mamad
24 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Ronaldo's Penalty agaisnt Rayo Vallecano - Page 3 Empty Re: Ronaldo's Penalty agaisnt Rayo Vallecano

Post by izzy Sun Sep 25, 2011 4:34 pm

billionmillion wrote:Funny now only thing that CR fans can be proud of is penalties

Back to the bat-cave with you. :arrow:

izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Ronaldo's Penalty agaisnt Rayo Vallecano - Page 3 Empty Re: Ronaldo's Penalty agaisnt Rayo Vallecano

Post by guest7 Sun Sep 25, 2011 4:37 pm

Lionel Messi wrote:
izzy26 wrote:
Lionel Messi wrote:Even if certain members are too proud to admit their teams faults they still know those faults. Every Barca fan knows Busquets, Alves, Mascherano and Iniesta dive/dove before and it disgusts them as much as it disgusts anyone, but as a football fan you have to stay loyal to your players and defend them..

Nah man, you've got that wrong.

If they cheat and lie to gain an unfair advantage you never have to defend them, regardless if you support them.
How do you feel about Ronaldo Di Maria and Marcelos recent dives? Serious question...

You've seen how most madristas has reacted to Di Maria lately. Alot of hate against Di Maria. Very Happy Still don't see Marcelo as a diver since all his dives are doubtful/debatable and I hate Ronaldo for both his antics and him being a overrated player.
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Sun Sep 25, 2011 4:43 pm

omarish wrote:
Lionel Messi wrote:
izzy26 wrote:
Lionel Messi wrote:Even if certain members are too proud to admit their teams faults they still know those faults. Every Barca fan knows Busquets, Alves, Mascherano and Iniesta dive/dove before and it disgusts them as much as it disgusts anyone, but as a football fan you have to stay loyal to your players and defend them..

If they cheat and lie to gain an unfair advantage you never have to defend them, regardless if you support them.
How do you feel about Ronaldo Di Maria and Marcelos recent dives? Serious question...

You've seen how most madristas has reacted to Di Maria lately. Alot of hate against Di Maria. Very Happy Still don't see Marcelo as a diver since all his dives are doubtful/debatable and I hate Ronaldo for both his antics and him being a overrated player.
Everyone knew before Di Maria dove though, why is he getting the hate now? Is it not because he dives but because his one dive backfired?

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Sun Sep 25, 2011 4:53 pm

Lionel Messi wrote:
omarish wrote:
Lionel Messi wrote:
izzy26 wrote:

Everyone knew before Di Maria dove though, why is he getting the hate now? Is it not because he dives but because his one dive backfired?

His dives were milking the cow before, but he has started face clutching/simulating a injury from nothing.

Didn't like his dives before either, but he played sexy football so I was ok, but now he is just too much to handle
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Mon Sep 26, 2011 1:06 am

Lionel Messi wrote:
omarish wrote:
Lionel Messi wrote:
izzy26 wrote:

When was the last time that Di Maria has been appreciated for his successful diving ? you talk like if Real Madrid fans approve diving.
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Mon Sep 26, 2011 2:36 am

El Pipita wrote:
When was the last time that Di Maria has been appreciated for his successful diving ? you talk like if Real Madrid fans approve diving.
Judging by the lack of backlash of his 100s of other dives and only backlash on this one because the cheating didn't work in Real Madrid's favor, it seems like its not that they approve of diving but they turn a blind eye to it because it gives them an advantage.

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Mon Sep 26, 2011 2:40 am

Can't believe a thread was strated about this. As per usual it turns into a barca vs madrid ronaldo vs messi thread. This is actually getting boring now. ps u mirin brah...
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Mon Sep 26, 2011 5:42 pm

Cheating c*nt, this dive is truly pathetic, the only way he can keep up with Messi is by diving and getting penalties.

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Mon Sep 26, 2011 6:09 pm

Dude that's not a dive above......the keeper grabbed his ankle....but i guess biased idiots will always remain biased idiots
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Mon Sep 26, 2011 6:39 pm

Messiakanino wrote:Dude that's not a dive above......the keeper grabbed his ankle....but i guess biased idiots will always remain biased idiots
Too scared to just call me an idiot then? Lmfao pathetic.

Anyway, you're obviously biased, what kind of grown man falls to the ground after questionably/barely grazing his foot on someones hand? Clear dive.

It always amuses me when someone says Ronaldo cut down on his diving, he does it every game still.

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by EarlyPrototype Mon Sep 26, 2011 6:45 pm

:facepalm:

As you can see he dug his foot into the ground and tripped over.

At least he gets the penalties Messi cheats and dives and fails to get the penalty.
EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Mon Sep 26, 2011 6:46 pm

Lionel Messi wrote:
Messiakanino wrote:Dude that's not a dive above......the keeper grabbed his ankle....but i guess biased idiots will always remain biased idiots

Anyway, you're obviously biased, what kind of grown man falls to the ground after questionably/barely grazing his foot on someones hand? Clear dive.

It always amuses me when someone says Ronaldo cut down on his diving, he does it every game still.

Tbf he has cut down. Nprobably because he doesnt get the ball as much anymore.
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Mon Sep 26, 2011 6:54 pm

EarlyPrototype wrote: :facepalm:

As you can see he dug his foot into the ground and tripped over.

At least he gets the penalties Messi cheats and dives and fails to get the penalty.
banana

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Mon Sep 26, 2011 7:01 pm

Sorry, this is how real men take penalties.

Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Mon Sep 26, 2011 7:15 pm

Kevacious wrote:
Ever since joining Real Madrid, I don't think he's ever missed a penalty. That's tremendous consistency. This one is a prime example of a perfect penalty.

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Mon Sep 26, 2011 7:17 pm

:facepalm:

Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Mon Sep 26, 2011 8:38 pm

Lionel Messi wrote:

:facepalm: ....yeah i was definitely scared of calling u an idiot. :facepalm:
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Mon Sep 26, 2011 9:41 pm

Everyone calm down lol, it was an foul to CR7, dont take this LM guy seriously.
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Mon Sep 26, 2011 9:43 pm

The xcx wrote:Everyone calm down lol, it was an foul to CR7, dont take this LM guy seriously.

hahaha. xcx vs lionel messi...
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Mon Sep 26, 2011 11:40 pm

Coming from the same people that said Messi dove and it wasn't a penalty when he was hacked down twice against Valencia Laughing

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Omniscient Tue Sep 27, 2011 2:31 am

What is this "Lionel Messi" clown trying to prove in this thread? That he's bitter and frustrated because Ronaldo won a penalty legitimately, whereas Messi dove and failed to get a penalty?

He seems slightly agitated :bball:

Omniscient
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : TSV 1860 Munich

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Tue Sep 27, 2011 2:59 am

sportsczy wrote:dive after contact is part of the game. That's always existed in football and i'm ok with it. Dive without contact and playacting after the dive is what annoys the hell out of me. We have stupid Di Maria on our team that does that... all of Barca is guilty of it for the most part. I admit i can't stand Di Maria for his antics, as do most Madrid fans. Why can't Barca fans admit the faults of their own players?

I'm pretty sure most of us do. At least, the smart ones do.

I'm not proud of it, but I've gotten past it. Players on every club dive anyway, it's a part of the modern game, sadly. Although that's not an excuse for it...

Regardless I still love Barca. It's hard not to, forever and always <3 Barca <3

Anyway...onto those dives, yeah the Kaka one for sure, that CR7 one where he goes past the keeper is...a dive for sure. That's even less contact than the Dani Alves dive against Inter back 2 years ago everyone was calling a dive, so if that's classified a dive in this forum, that CR7 one sure as hell is. That's barely any contact, that's a brush. And the other one is outside the penalty box for sure but...whatcha gonna do? They're both done and over. Oh well.
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by Kev Fri Sep 30, 2011 4:36 am

Lionel Messi wrote:
Kevacious wrote:
Ever since joining Real Madrid, I don't think he's ever missed a penalty. That's tremendous consistency. This one is a prime example of a perfect penalty.

Ever since joining Real Madrid, he's only missed one penalty. That's tremendous consistency. This one is a prime example of a perfect penalty.
Kev
Kev
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3