inderbaby
pasquale22
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Luca
DeviAngel
13 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

My dear Juve Rhodolfo is yours !  - Page 2 Empty Re: My dear Juve Rhodolfo is yours !

Post by DeviAngel Fri Sep 23, 2011 2:04 pm

Ganso wrote:hes not even called up for Brazil.Hes quality though

Neutral there were reports and his agent speaking that he was picked for Brazil NT Neutral

DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

My dear Juve Rhodolfo is yours !  - Page 2 Empty Re: My dear Juve Rhodolfo is yours !

Post by Ganso Fri Sep 23, 2011 2:28 pm

DeviAngel wrote:

Neutral there were reports and his agent speaking that he was picked for Brazil NT Neutral
it is for the Coppa Rocca against Argentina,only nationally based players are available for call up,so technically he isnt part of the senior NT
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Fri Sep 23, 2011 2:56 pm

Ganso wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:

it is for the Coppa Rocca against Argentina,only nationally based players are available for call up,so technically he isnt part of the senior NT

oh my bad than sorry but it must be good sign thou
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Fri Sep 23, 2011 3:02 pm

For only depth 8.5m... I wouldn't call it a bargain :coffee:
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Fri Sep 23, 2011 3:05 pm

Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo wrote:For only depth 8.5m... I wouldn't call it a bargain :coffee:

you were also agaisnt Barzagli move and look at him now u called him useless, you also said Pirlo ain't WC and can't be counted Very Happy lol
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Fri Sep 23, 2011 3:07 pm

That is completely false lol.

I didn't say the move for Barzagli was wrong, I said he was useless at the time because it is true, but he only cost us 300 k, I never claimed he was expensive lol. My point with Roldofho is, he is a good player, but for 8.5m, only for depth is a bit much, knowing that we are only loaning Sorenson.

As for Pirlo... No. I said he didn't count, because he was free. However, me sayign he wasn't World Class was a mis conception, I would never say that about Pirlo. What kind of an Italian would I be, I said he is injury prone and old and that we need a vice for him.
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Fri Sep 23, 2011 5:37 pm

sorry who keeps neg repping sciacca ?
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Fri Sep 23, 2011 7:16 pm

RealGunner wrote:sorry who keeps neg repping sciacca ?

The guy in my sig most prob, he has been doing all this week. But hey, at the end, all their good for is only being typical trolls and neggin reps, either they have no intelligence in debating or simply scared I would think.
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by djfawnz Fri Sep 23, 2011 8:28 pm

top teams has quality bench player. im all for having bonnucci and/or rhodolfo on the bench.
djfawnz
djfawnz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by jn2002dk Sat Sep 24, 2011 7:59 am

Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo wrote:

The guy in my sig most prob, he has been doing all this week. But hey, at the end, all their good for is only being typical trolls and neggin reps, either they have no intelligence in debating or simply scared I would think.
Don't flatter yourself, you're on my ignore so i don't even see your post except in this case where i clicked to show it

I'm sure plenty of people neg reps you given the dribble you post
jn2002dk
jn2002dk
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Napoli

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Sat Sep 24, 2011 10:18 am

I don't need to flatter myself. I just checked your statistics, there's no need to lie. It's you, but hey, it's odd that in every thread you post in, I get those neg reps hey? Not only this, you just claimed you open'd my post, I wouldn't be surprised you did this with the others and decided to give those neg reps. As I can see it though, your post got more negs then pluses. I wonder why? Oh wait, it's because not everyone hates me in the sense that you bring out. You're the only one who gives me those types of PM's and complaints, in which means you are most probably no matter what, but who cares. Keep negging, even the admins find it odd.

Bro, if you hate me and this forum so much, just leave like the others. :coffee:

As for your signature. How am I wrong?

My dear Juve Rhodolfo is yours !  - Page 2 350px-396px-Boisko_PositionsMidfield

"The term 'box-to-box' player is often used to refer to the most dynamic all-round/complete midfielders, who provide both defensive and attacking prowess."
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by jn2002dk Sat Sep 24, 2011 11:35 am

Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo wrote:I don't need to flatter myself. I just checked your statistics, there's no need to lie. It's you, but hey, it's odd that in every thread you post in, I get those neg reps hey? Not only this, you just claimed you open'd my post, I wouldn't be surprised you did this with the others and decided to give those neg reps. As I can see it though, your post got more negs then pluses. I wonder why? Oh wait, it's because not everyone hates me in the sense that you bring out. You're the only one who gives me those types of PM's and complaints, in which means you are most probably no matter what, but who cares. Keep negging, even the admins find it odd.

Bro, if you hate me and this forum so much, just leave like the others. :coffee:

"The term 'box-to-box' player is often used to refer to the most dynamic all-round/complete midfielders, who provide both defensive and attacking prowess."
It was explained in the thread i'm linking to and the fact that you still don't understand the term is just yet another display of your lack of football related knowledge

I haven't downrated you once in this thread and god knows there is plenty of posts that deserves it but the reason i have you on ignore is to avoid your stupidity

I only clicked show post because i knew you would attack me in that post and whatcha know? i was right

As for why i am here?
Why do you care?
I'm waiting on your permaban which i predict will happen soon
jn2002dk
jn2002dk
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Napoli

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Sat Sep 24, 2011 12:23 pm

Let me get this straight, I have a definition in which is almost the same as I provided you and yet you claim I lack knowledge? Give me a break, in that topic, it's just one post of me, and four from JNC. Do you know how to read? Of course I would attack you, you are posting none sense in your signature. But hey, let's forget about the neg reps in which was you and you lied about.

I don't care, Why do you care so much about me? A 45 year old man, only replying to my posts on the internet, pretty freaky dude. Thank god you live fa away from me. I don't want to get to know you in real life lol.

No problem, I spoke to the admins, that's not happening anytime soon. Don't believe me, PM them yourselves.
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sat Sep 24, 2011 12:25 pm

stoop it ..jn I need u on msn when u can come
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Sat Sep 24, 2011 3:42 pm

jn2002dk wrote:
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo wrote:I don't need to flatter myself. I just checked your statistics, there's no need to lie. It's you, but hey, it's odd that in every thread you post in, I get those neg reps hey? Not only this, you just claimed you open'd my post, I wouldn't be surprised you did this with the others and decided to give those neg reps. As I can see it though, your post got more negs then pluses. I wonder why? Oh wait, it's because not everyone hates me in the sense that you bring out. You're the only one who gives me those types of PM's and complaints, in which means you are most probably no matter what, but who cares. Keep negging, even the admins find it odd.

It was explained in the thread i'm linking to and the fact that you still don't understand the term is just yet another display of your lack of football related knowledge

I haven't downrated you once in this thread and god knows there is plenty of posts that deserves it but the reason i have you on ignore is to avoid your stupidity

I only clicked show post because i knew you would attack me in that post and whatcha know? i was right

As for why i am here?
Why do you care?
I'm waiting on your permaban which i predict will happen soon

Seriously dude, why do you bother posting? Aldo has already clarified in another thread that all you do is come here and bitch about Tony and undermine other people's opinions. In the last 3 months, I have not read even one post from you that is actually a debatable post. All you ever post is drivel and nonsense and your only interest is to attack Tony and the other posters. You really don't contribute anything to this forum, so why do you bother posting??

I hear there is another forum with very intellectual people on it. Why don't you go there and post?? I really don't have anything against you personally, but I'm just dumbfounded as to why you are even on this forum. You should look through all of your posts to see what you actually write. If you do have some debatable posts that you have written that are football related, then please share them with me and I will debate them with you. Otherwise, you really are just wasting your time on here...
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Sat Sep 24, 2011 8:46 pm

Lets look at some of his posts shall we :coffee:

jn2002dk wrote:

Don't flatter yourself, you're on my ignore so i don't even see your post except in this case where i clicked to show it

jn2002dk wrote:maybe if you tried opening a book....

jn2002dk wrote:You really should learn some english because that post makes no sense at all. Again, try a book sometime...

jn2002dk wrote:
elmystique wrote:
MMM wrote:One of the members started a great topic to discuss but it ended up insulting(I don't care who was to blame) and the topic locked up.so lets discuss the topic one again.
Starting with conte subs.I am 100% agree with elm on this topic.

thank you MMM, its funny how someone said fool and still has 100% warning level,

I said "don't talk from your a**" get warning level 50%

Sciacca uses "fool" and gets banned..... Evil or Very Mad
Nice job on keeping it on topic Rolling Eyes

You called me a lot worse than that, do you have trouble remembering your own posts?

ON TOPIC
I don't see what problem is?
We won, that's what matters. Why spend energy second guessing a winner?

jn2002dk wrote:could we get this fool banned already?

Pro tip - swearing wont make you right, we're not 8 years old here

jn2002dk wrote:Really now?
Try reading your previous response. Seriously, are you 8 years old or what?

jn2002dk wrote:hehe nice one

Does that mean they're sweepers now? Shocked

jn2002dk wrote:Well you don't see any of the usual suspects in here praising Marotta based on this do you?

Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sat Sep 24, 2011 8:56 pm

Sciacca for the last time calm it down ..u and JN can both be good friends ..jn is great guy ...so stop it
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Sat Sep 24, 2011 9:38 pm

Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo wrote:Lets look at some of his posts shall we :coffee:

jn2002dk wrote:

jn2002dk wrote:maybe if you tried opening a book....

jn2002dk wrote:You really should learn some english because that post makes no sense at all. Again, try a book sometime...

jn2002dk wrote:
elmystique wrote:
MMM wrote:One of the members started a great topic to discuss but it ended up insulting(I don't care who was to blame) and the topic locked up.so lets discuss the topic one again.
Starting with conte subs.I am 100% agree with elm on this topic.

thank you MMM, its funny how someone said fool and still has 100% warning level,

I said "don't talk from your a**" get warning level 50%

Sciacca uses "fool" and gets banned..... Evil or Very Mad
Nice job on keeping it on topic Rolling Eyes

You called me a lot worse than that, do you have trouble remembering your own posts?

ON TOPIC
I don't see what problem is?
We won, that's what matters. Why spend energy second guessing a winner?

jn2002dk wrote:could we get this fool banned already?

Pro tip - swearing wont make you right, we're not 8 years old here

jn2002dk wrote:Really now?
Try reading your previous response. Seriously, are you 8 years old or what?

jn2002dk wrote:hehe nice one

Does that mean they're sweepers now? Shocked

jn2002dk wrote:Well you don't see any of the usual suspects in here praising Marotta based on this do you?

You just summarized my point, thanks... :coffee:
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sat Sep 24, 2011 9:40 pm

I think I posted something above ^^
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Sat Sep 24, 2011 9:43 pm

DeviAngel wrote:Sciacca for the last time calm it down ..u and JN can both be good friends ..jn is great guy ...so stop it

I'm sure they can be friends, but please tell JN2002k to come and actually post and debate. For all of Tony's flaws, at least he debates and posts football related topics. The above summarization by Tony on JN's posts shows that he comes here just to drivel and post nonsense and that has no place here.

If people want to come on this forum and have fun and post debatable topics, then this forum will be a great place to come. If all people wanna do, me included, is insult other people and post drivel and nonsense, then those people really should look at other things to do besides come here and wast their time...
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Sat Sep 24, 2011 9:44 pm

DeviAngel wrote:I think I posted something above ^^

Sorry... Sad
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sat Sep 24, 2011 9:47 pm

we must calm it down ....its good this days here we can make it even better

now I'm off playing TExas holde'm
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Sat Sep 24, 2011 9:50 pm

DeviAngel wrote:we must calm it down ....its good this days here we can make it even better

You better win some money. Just remember this...

You gotta know when to hold them, and know when to fold them...
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sat Sep 24, 2011 9:54 pm

juve_gigi wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:we must calm it down ....its good this days here we can make it even better

I play on FB lol ...for williamhill I got no 10 $ :@:@:@@: ffs I am really good in texas
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Sat Sep 24, 2011 10:03 pm

DeviAngel wrote:
juve_gigi wrote:

I play on FB lol ...for williamhill I got no 10 $ :@:@:@@: ffs I am really good in texas

Oh, I thought you were playing with Chris Moneymaker and Doyle Brunson... Razz
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Sat Sep 24, 2011 10:12 pm

Well I wouldnt mind being friends and end this now, he's the one causing the drama not me, I just respond to it as I defend myself. It's not my fault all he says nowadays is ban this, ban that. He should calm it down.
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next