pasquale22
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
DeviAngel
10 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Rhodolfo-Juve: It’s over  Empty Rhodolfo-Juve: It’s over

Post by DeviAngel Fri Nov 11, 2011 3:44 pm

Sao Paulo stopper Rhodolfo has suggested that his proposed move to Juventus has now collapsed.

The Brazilian was targeted by the Old Lady in the summer and the club were thought to be lining up a fresh bid in January.

However, it is being claimed that the Turin giants are now chasing other transfer objectives once the window re-opens.

“I’m not thinking about a transfer,” he told Globo TV. “The negotiations with Juventus are water under the bridge.

“I now just need to concentrate on the last five games of the Brazilian championship,” he continued.

“I have four years left on my contract with Sao Paulo and if I can’t do well here then I can’t do well anywhere.

“I know that my form has dipped, but I am ready to work hard in order to improve.”

The Bianconeri are looking for a new centre-back given that they presently only have Giorgio Chiellini, Andrea Barzagli, Leonardo Bonucci and Frederik Sorensen in their squad.

Chiellini has also been used as a left-back in recent times given their lack of depth in that position too.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Rhodolfo-Juve: It’s over  Empty Re: Rhodolfo-Juve: It’s over

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Fri Nov 11, 2011 4:06 pm

Please no Bruno Alves...
I hope for Ogbonna
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by pasquale22 Fri Nov 11, 2011 4:33 pm

If getting Rhodolfo means squezzing out bonucci then no. I pleaded for bon bon to stay In the summer. Thankfully he did and his form lately has been great however prandelli chose the injured and inconsistent ranocchia over the in form undefeated bonucci
pasquale22
pasquale22
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Fri Nov 11, 2011 4:39 pm

pasquale22 wrote:If getting Rhodolfo means squezzing out bonucci then no. I pleaded for bon bon to stay In the summer. Thankfully he did and his form lately has been great however prandelli chose the injured and inconsistent ranocchia over the in form undefeated bonucci

Great ? we concided goal against inter because of him. Every time he plays for us we concede and he makes msitakes no no he is not first 11 material
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by pasquale22 Fri Nov 11, 2011 4:56 pm

DeviAngel wrote:
pasquale22 wrote:If getting Rhodolfo means squezzing out bonucci then no. I pleaded for bon bon to stay In the summer. Thankfully he did and his form lately has been great however prandelli chose the injured and inconsistent ranocchia over the in form undefeated bonucci

Great ? we concided goal against inter because of him. Every time he plays for us we concede and he makes msitakes no no he is not first 11 material
So why has he pushed Giorgio to left. And please don't blame the goal on him . It was just unlucky. Beside the own goal he was our best player against inter
pasquale22
pasquale22
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Fri Nov 11, 2011 5:02 pm

pasquale22 wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:

So why has he pushed Giorgio to left. And please don't blame the goal on him . It was just unlucky. Beside the own goal he was our best player against inter

Bro markers escape him always always and we concede goals because of him and every1 sees that and every coach and experts say that ...sorry I agree with them. he is not good enough for first 11 ...we pushed giorgio on LB because we are to damn weak there
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Fri Nov 11, 2011 5:04 pm

-Lichtsteiner- Barzagli - Chiellini - pepe

that is the best for me
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by pasquale22 Fri Nov 11, 2011 5:06 pm

DeviAngel wrote:
pasquale22 wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:

Bro markers escape him always always and we concede goals because of him and every1 sees that and every coach and experts say that ...sorry I agree with them. he is not good enough for first 11 ...we pushed giorgio on LB because we are to damn weak there
We pushed Giorgio because firstly of PDc injury but secondly cause bon bon's form. Paolino has been fit for weeks but bon bon is keeping Giorgio there. I disagree devi. I think he's been great . Was a mountain against inter
pasquale22
pasquale22
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Fri Nov 11, 2011 5:08 pm

Lichstiener - Barzagli/Bonucci - Chiellini(Ogbonna) - Kolarov
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by eddy Fri Nov 11, 2011 5:09 pm

hmm Bon is ok no crazy but he is fine and almost every goal we concede was because of left back until we switch to Chiel.

i dont think we need another CB our problem is left back area we need someone there switch Chiel to CB and all fine Bon can have some play time too.

so i think we dont get Rhodolfo because our targets are LB now
eddy
eddy
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Fri Nov 11, 2011 5:10 pm

eddy wrote:hmm Bon is ok no crazy but he is fine and almost every goal we concede was because of left back until we switch to Chiel.

i dont think we need another CB our problem is left back area we need someone there switch Chiel to CB and all fine Bon can have some play time too.

so i think we dont get Rhodolfo because our targets are LB now

At the end of the day, Bonucci is always a great sub to have.
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by eddy Fri Nov 11, 2011 5:18 pm

also special at CB communication is very important so if we sign a CB in jan we need someone used to speak Italian for sure or wait some weeks/months until he is able to communicate that position is not so simple.

even sign of the best defender can make our defense weaker so as i said left back is a litle more simple.

so we have to stay as we are at CB area except if we sign someone for 4th choice and loan Sorensen to get more playing time this make sense.
eddy
eddy
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by pasquale22 Fri Nov 11, 2011 5:19 pm

Kolarov YES
pasquale22
pasquale22
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Fri Nov 11, 2011 5:23 pm

pasquale22 wrote:Kolarov YES

Damn straight ! :bow:
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by pasquale22 Fri Nov 11, 2011 5:26 pm

Lookup underutilised in the dictionary and u will find ... Aleksander Kolarov
pasquale22
pasquale22
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The_ItalianFool Fri Nov 11, 2011 5:45 pm

I think having Bonucci, Chiellini, and Barz as our 3 CBs is pretty solid. We would just need one understudy like Sorenson in case of injury. Rotate Barzagli and Bonucci and play whoever is in better form more often.

The left back position is what is causing the stress on the defense if you ask me. We need to get another left back. I dont understand why Grosso is on this team if he cant even manage to get playing time when PDC is injured...
The_ItalianFool
The_ItalianFool
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Cotes Fri Nov 11, 2011 6:26 pm

Bonucci is greating better...
This season he4 made many great stops even in the Inter match...
No One is perfect but he's getting the hang of it & in a few years he's gonna be on of the best!
Cotes
Cotes
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Fri Nov 11, 2011 7:19 pm

I tihnk bonucci is more of a sub ffs Barzagli keeps his place ... Chiello is LB becayuse he is the best option ... I really think that PEpe would be good LB
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by nyluigi Fri Nov 11, 2011 8:09 pm

Maybe wishful thinking... but Davide Santon hasn't found any space over at Newcastle. Ryan Taylor and Danny Simpson are both ahead of him in the pecking order. That means the Magpies are eating £5million ($8 million). Maybe they would consider recouping some of that investment instead of taking that hit. That could push Chiellini back to the center.
nyluigi
nyluigi
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by The_ItalianFool Fri Nov 11, 2011 8:13 pm

I like the idea luigi. I would give him a shot.

Chiellini should play left back til PDC gets back or we get a new LB, but i think Chiellini should be primarily a CB.

Idk why Grosso doesnt play... anyone know? or is it that he just makes too many errors?
The_ItalianFool
The_ItalianFool
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by nyluigi Fri Nov 11, 2011 8:24 pm

CALCIOMERCATO JUVENTUS GROSSO – Fabio Grosso potrebbe lasciare la Juventus a gennaio. Quasi sicuramente, abbandonerà anche il campionato italiano. Su di lui infatti ci sono Olympiacos Pireo e, novità delle ultime ore, New York Red Bulls. La squadra americana vanta in squadra giocatori come Thierry Henry, capitano del team newyorkese, e Rafa Marquez, difensore messicano che in carriera ha vestito la maglia blaugrana del Barcellona. I greci sarebbero però in vantaggio, dato che da tempo hanno iniziato i contatti con la società di Corso Vittorio Emanuele, ma l’idea di vivere a New York attira moltissimo il laterale campione del mondo 2006.
nyluigi
nyluigi
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by nyluigi Fri Nov 11, 2011 8:25 pm

Maybe we'll see him stateside. LOL,
nyluigi
nyluigi
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by eddy Fri Nov 11, 2011 8:35 pm

De Ceglie is not injured guys.the reason Chiel playing as left back is that both Grosso and De Ceglie are very bad.so the only option is Chiel.

and from what i saw when De Ceglie and Grosso played Conte is right to use Chiel he is alot better than both of them but this is a temporary solution so we need to find a solid left back or something.

Pepe cant play at that position probably or he doesnt want to play there else Conte would test him too.he even tested Vidal there.
eddy
eddy
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by The_ItalianFool Fri Nov 11, 2011 8:47 pm

De Ceglie isn't injured? I thought he was....
The_ItalianFool
The_ItalianFool
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Fri Nov 11, 2011 8:58 pm

The_ItalianFool wrote:De Ceglie isn't injured? I thought he was....

he is on the bench
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next