EarlyPrototype
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Swanhends
che
Mr Nick09
30 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Neymar Committing to RM is immiment - Page 4 Empty Re: Neymar Committing to RM is immiment

Post by Catracho Sat Sep 24, 2011 6:31 am

Ganso wrote:
Catracho wrote:Neymar knows he's the commodity... yall need him more then he needs you..

with that said.. he's gonna stick around ATLEAST until the Anniversary season is over for Santos.. then. its Open season for his signature.
muricy said they cant hold him more than 1 year

Muricy doesn't know what he's saying half the time.

Catracho
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Neymar Committing to RM is immiment - Page 4 Empty Re: Neymar Committing to RM is immiment

Post by Lord Hades Sat Sep 24, 2011 7:32 am

rsinatra wrote:
St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:im not talking about Madrid, im talking about him playing top competition in europe, because that's the highest level of competition and he is a prime talent. He is so young yet very good already.

let me make some observations:

is la liga any superior to the brasileirão?

take the big spenders barcelona and real madrid out of the pitcture, and the league is not that much better, if any better at all, especially in terms of competitiveness. just look at the numbers: after 25 rounds in the brasileirão, the difference between 1st and 4th is 2 points atm. it couldn't be more exciting.

besides, santos are only start to play better in the last few rounds.. just a while ago we were flirting with the relegation zone, so it's not like neymar is just having a stroll around the park: he's having to work hard to help the team get itself together after the libertadores hangover, and that's helping him a lot. next year there'll be more libertadores and that's never easy.

but, that said, the CL would definitely help him grow even further. new experiences, different teams, etc, always help a professional.

i think he'll stay until next summer (as in european summer).

if u base a league ' quality on competitiveness of the other 18 teams beside the big two then i must tell you the i - league (indian league) is the best league because no one knows which club will win each season... so should neymar go there>?
its not as if la liga has bad quality.. 10 or 12 la liga teams are easily better than the best teams in south america
Lord Hades
Lord Hades
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4