Mou:  "We will fight to avoid relegation this year." - Page 4 Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Mou: "We will fight to avoid relegation this year."

+22
teamanarchy
beatrixasdfghjk.
huntsman
Vapotrini
Interista809
Die_Roten
alexjanosik
Turok_TTZ
SaintJoe
Yuri Yukuv
FennecFox7
izzy
kiranr
the xcx
jibers
che
Zealous
guest7
:{Mr.Mustachio!
Art Morte
Lord Awesome
EarlyPrototype
26 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Mou:  "We will fight to avoid relegation this year." - Page 4 Empty Re: Mou: "We will fight to avoid relegation this year."

Post by izzy Sun Sep 18, 2011 9:33 am

beatrixasdfghjk. wrote:Can we report him?
:facepalm:

Now why would we do that?

We need more of these guys with their Elitist attitudes.
You know their 'My opinion is law, Your opinion is shit'.

Besides, most people know nothing here is really being achieved so let him have his fun, he'll retreat to the Bat-Cave soon. Thumbs up

izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Mou:  "We will fight to avoid relegation this year." - Page 4 Empty Re: Mou: "We will fight to avoid relegation this year."

Post by beatrixasdfghjk. Sun Sep 18, 2011 10:06 am

Vapotrini wrote:Yes let's report him for reporting facts.
Trolling and flaming is against the rules.

beatrixasdfghjk.
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by teamanarchy Sun Sep 18, 2011 10:36 am

Vapotrini wrote:
teamanarchy wrote:
Vapotrini wrote:
teamanarchy wrote:The dynamics have changed Barca fanboy...
Madrid and Barca are pretty even as we speak... Barca have a slight edge...

Yeah I know, we've been "even" for 3 years now. And every year is "the" year... well, I'm still waiting.

You're not even, and you're not going to beat this team. Sorry.
Did you watch the Supercup?
Did you watch the CDR final?
Did you watch the league game in April?
Did you even watch the CL games?

Both teams were even, there is no arguing that...
On every occasion it took a moment of brilliance, or a solo run from Messi to seperate the teams.
The supercup was a two-legged game that almost went to extra-time.
Messi magic changed that, but otherwise the teams were practically inseperable.
Even the most biased fan will admit that.
You have a very big mouth...
Where were you when the goal forums had begun, and Barca finished 3rd and lost 4-1 to Madrid?

Oh yeah, you probably never supported Barca then....

Football only began in 2009 right?

lol!

I have no more of a big mouth than any of you Madrid fans. Difference is, my team wins. It's as simple as that. The difference is Messi? Well great... who does he play for? Who is he going to continue to play for? Why does every Madrid fan talk about being close to Barca? Seriously, what's the deal with "being close"? Close is what losers talk about to console themselves. "I was sooo close to taking that girl home!" Meanwhile, another guy (barca), is on top of her while you're romanticizing about being close to taking her home... close means nothing, my friend. It's second best.

20 goals for, 5 against. That's how "close" this rivalry has been lately. And yes... as much as you guys hate it and try to ignore it, the 5-0 still counts. Enjoy being close.
I'm not ignoring it... but that 5-0 was last november, and considering how much both teams have changed since then, you shouldn't be using it in conversation...
But whatever floats your boat...
I'm a true fan, and watch football objectively. I can acknowledge that Barca is the better side right now, but it doesn't mean I won't support Madrid because, as far as I'm concerned, it's a matter of time before the tides change, and I can deal with narcastic tools (like you) until that time does come. The thing that pisses me off is that you won't be here to answer for yourself then, and you'll probably be somewhere else using a different name claimming that you have been a madrid supporter all along.

Bandwagoners are a part of the game though, I guess I must just accept it.
teamanarchy
teamanarchy
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

https://www.facebook.com/#!/ks16152913

Back to top Go down

Post by beatrixasdfghjk. Sun Sep 18, 2011 10:39 am

Narcissistic, YOU SPELT IT WRONG (:
I think I should be appointed the official Grammar Nazi.

beatrixasdfghjk.
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by teamanarchy Sun Sep 18, 2011 10:41 am

Vapotrini, like I said, wasn't here in 08 when Barca lost 4-1 to Madrid, after the guard of honour and finished 3rd in the league, and they're best players were washed up... But he'll tell you he WAS a fan then. This fact cannot be proved or disproved, but I guarantee you, he wasn't...
teamanarchy
teamanarchy
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by teamanarchy Sun Sep 18, 2011 10:42 am

beatrixasdfghjk. wrote:Narcissistic, YOU SPELT IT WRONG (:
I think I should be appointed the official Grammar Nazi.
I study English and Linguistics,
you'd think I'd know better...
teamanarchy
teamanarchy
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Bellabong Sun Sep 18, 2011 11:03 am

No don't report vapo...

Most hilarious :facepalm: I've seen in ages, let's hope he has more
Bellabong
Bellabong
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : TSV 1860 Munich

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Sun Sep 18, 2011 11:32 am

Vapotrini taking credit for Barca victories is pretty hilarious.

I don't know what's funnier him calling Barca "My team" as if he has contributed even a fart to Barcelona's recent success or the fact that he thinks Barcelona are going to be on top until he hits puberty (A very long time from now evidently).

EDIT: Auto correct Hurr durr

Last edited by Zealous on Sun Sep 18, 2011 11:42 am; edited 2 times in total
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by beatrixasdfghjk. Sun Sep 18, 2011 11:34 am

Evidently.

beatrixasdfghjk.
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Die_Roten Sun Sep 18, 2011 2:56 pm

Wow, it's almost like I predicted a Madrid-Barca catfight like this happening back on the 2nd page :coffee:
Die_Roten
Die_Roten
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by S32TABLANCA Sun Sep 18, 2011 3:49 pm

Huntsman.

That was one of the best examples of trolling I have ever seen. Kudos to you mate, I was laughing throughout.

Beatrixlalala, sorry to burst your bubble, you behaved admirably againt that cule, but huntsman's team is Madrid. Go figure... Very Happy
S32TABLANCA
S32TABLANCA
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sun Sep 18, 2011 5:07 pm

its not locked yet????

strange

at vapotrini lol, i guess you didnt watch the recent matches (super cup), barca were so much better they enjoyed their 2 shots on target and less possession than real until the 85th minute(barcas main strength) but carry on still living off the 5-0 win i guess

how about real holds the record of most won games against barca in a row, even with barcas best era they havent been able to equal that. Go figure
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4