futbol_bill
halamadrid2
BarcaLearning
21 posters

Page 5 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

La Liga 2024/25 - Page 5 Empty Re: La Liga 2024/25

Post by Vibe Tue Aug 20, 2024 11:45 am

I thought hala just hated Bellingham, but it was actually the notion that Bellingham was better than Vini that triggered him.

Vibe
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Tue Aug 20, 2024 1:27 pm

Bellingham is not better than Vinicius period. You have to be delusional to actually believe that.

Mind you it's comparing apple to orange but purely from a who is better at what they do standpoint, Bellingham is a limited CM who has a knack for getting into the box at the right moment while Vinicius is a full-fledged winger with the technical ability to actually take on opposing defenders and make life miserable for them.
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyborg Tue Aug 20, 2024 1:44 pm

Idk why the club are hesitant to bring in another midfield to replace Kroos.

Yea, no player is the same. But there must be someone out there with a similar profile.

The balance up front is off. There still no striker really.

Play Mbappe on the right. His speed and quality looked wasted starting in the middle.

The team is almost too fluid. A little structure ain't bad.
Cyborg
Cyborg
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Tue Aug 20, 2024 3:36 pm

Myesyats wrote:
halamadrid2 wrote:The defender moved his head towards Mendy and not the other way round. That push by Vini is at beat a talking to not more. You want to see all the decisions against us you can watch the compilation by RMTV

Im amazed to what lengths you will go to defend Vinicius. He is the most provocative and dirtiest player in the League. Starting from the very first fixture, you should be proud Laughing
We've had plenty players do that to our players without talking too. Gavi is an expert at that. I am not going to any length here just stating what I believe, would've said the same if it was a Barca player.

Vini is no more provocative than the next guy. Stop it! People just don't like him because he doesn't take the hate lying down and actually stands up for his rights.

On Sunday he got his calf nearly damaged but no VAR on it. Wonder why....

I am glad RMTV are staring to document it, this has gone on too far. Never mind that Barca just the day before us got gifts handed to them on a silver platter in order to beat Valencia.
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Tue Aug 20, 2024 3:45 pm

Vibe wrote:I thought hala just hated Bellingham, but it was actually the notion that Bellingham was better than Vini that triggered him.
I feel for you, you are so desperate to get everyone to believe that Jude is better than Vini that you're now starting to turn into ElGunner. Maybe you can join forces someday Laughing
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Tue Aug 20, 2024 4:17 pm

halamadrid2 wrote:
Vibe wrote:I thought hala just hated Bellingham, but it was actually the notion that Bellingham was better than Vini that triggered him.
I feel for you, you are so desperate to get everyone to believe that Jude is better than Vini that you're now starting to turn into ElGunner. Maybe you can join forces someday Laughing

Be careful he will call you an NPC for having a different opinion. :coffee:
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Tue Aug 20, 2024 7:19 pm

halamadrid2 wrote:Vini is no more provocative than the next guy. Stop it! People just don't like him because he doesn't take the hate lying down and actually stands up for his rights.

Yes... yes he is. A few odd instances you could argue people had an agenda against him. But it's his natural form and he does it every week (both against Mallorca and Atalanta so far). He also complained at the referee and last I remember he wasn't the captain? Not a yellow for that either, as per the new rules...

Against Atalanta he almost injured a player and screamed at him like it was his fault! You have to be so biased to say Vini is not more provocative than the average player rofl Not even Ronaldo, over 20 years of his career, did as much shit as Vini has in 2 seasons lmfao.

Myesyats
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Tue Aug 20, 2024 7:31 pm

I literally said notion, no need to get triggered so hard boys.

Maybe Bellingham is better, maybe Vini is. I have one opinion, you have another. And that's okay.

Obviously my opinion is better than yours because I'm a lot smarter, but heavy is the head that wears the crown :coffee:
Vibe
Vibe
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Wed Aug 21, 2024 8:22 am

Myesyats wrote:
halamadrid2 wrote:Vini is no more provocative than the next guy. Stop it! People just don't like him because he doesn't take the hate lying down and actually stands up for his rights.

Yes... yes he is. A few odd instances you could argue people had an agenda against him. But it's his natural form and he does it every week (both against Mallorca and Atalanta so far). He also complained at the referee and last I remember he wasn't the captain? Not a yellow for that either, as per the new rules...

Against Atalanta he almost injured a player and screamed at him like it was his fault! You have to be so biased to say Vini is not more provocative than the average player rofl Not even Ronaldo, over 20 years of his career, did as much shit as Vini has in 2 seasons lmfao.
Odd instance Laughing you have coaches screaming "kill him" and you don't think it's an agenda. You have guys like Paulista almost breaking his leg in two out of frustration and you think it's Vini.

Why should he accept and take all the abuse lying down.

When did Vini argue with the referee this season? It was the other way round and Vini referring him to his captain
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Wed Aug 21, 2024 10:32 am

Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Wed Aug 21, 2024 11:03 am

Barcelona, smh :facepalm:

What the hell is going on there.
Vibe
Vibe
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Wed Aug 21, 2024 11:08 am

LEWA
LEAO OLMO YAMAL
FDJ PEDRI
BALDE ARAUJO CUBARSI KOUNDE

We're going to cook 🔥🔥

Myesyats
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Wed Aug 21, 2024 11:09 am

I'm afraid Real is going to cook for years until Barca sorts it's shit out.

Xavi will look like a god for taking that title.
Vibe
Vibe
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Wed Aug 21, 2024 11:11 am

Myesyats wrote:
LEWA
LEAO OLMO YAMAL
FDJ PEDRI

We're going to cook 🔥🔥

You keep walking into it! How the hell are you going to pay what the Italians are demanding?
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Wed Aug 21, 2024 11:16 am

Vibe wrote:I'm afraid Real is going to cook for years until Barca sorts it's shit out.

Xavi will look like a god for taking that title.

We'll be just fine 🔥🔥🔥

La Liga 2024/25 - Page 5 449448195_977505500832186_7891073413370112845_n.jpg?stp=cp6_dst-jpg&_nc_cat=111&ccb=1-7&_nc_sid=127cfc&_nc_ohc=GX-JrpDVkVUQ7kNvgFzBnJ1&_nc_ht=scontent.fpoz3-1

Myesyats
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Wed Aug 21, 2024 11:36 am

Laporte will likely sell Lewa to get Leao.

How long is De Jong out? And likely to go down again.

How long before Pedri gets hurt again.

And with the way Barca treats its kids, how long will it be for injuries to take Jamal out?

And interesting you don’t mention bench strength (because there is none!)
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Wed Aug 21, 2024 11:54 am

futbol_bill wrote:Laporte will likely sell Lewa to get Leao.

How long is De Jong out? And likely to go down again.

How long before Pedri gets hurt again.

And with the way Barca treats its kids, how long will it be for injuries to take Jamal out?

And interesting you don’t mention bench strength (because there is none!)

Let the kid dream Futbol Laughing

A defensive midfield of FDJ and Pedri is ripe for exploitation btw, too offensive minded.
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Wed Aug 21, 2024 1:07 pm

We are offically FKED then... lol if we dont sign a proper LW b4 4end of the month AND Olmo turns out to be a siuccess which I highliy doubt we are doomed, season over b4 barely started XD So:

Ferran/Fermin Lewand Yamal

Olmo Christensen Raphinha

Balde Inigo Cubarsi Kounde

3rd place behind Atletico here we come (hopefully).
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Wed Aug 21, 2024 1:50 pm

futbol_bill wrote:
Myesyats wrote:
LEWA
LEAO OLMO YAMAL
FDJ PEDRI

We're going to cook 🔥🔥

You keep walking into it! How the hell are you going to pay what the Italians are demanding?

It's clearly irony !!! Raphinha/Olmo will be playing LW, and if we get someone it will be a bum on loan as another stopgap

Myesyats
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Thu Aug 22, 2024 10:05 am

The joke continues. After giving away Gundogan, his dropped salary wasn’t enough to register Olmo! So now they are looking to give away Christensen!
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Thu Aug 22, 2024 11:58 am

futbol_bill wrote:The joke continues. After giving away Gundogan, his dropped salary wasn’t enough to register Olmo! So now they are looking to give away Christensen!

Not to concern troll but the mismanagement at Barca is almost criminal. Laughing

Times like these you get why we are so blessed to have Uncle Flo at the helm.
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Thu Aug 22, 2024 12:21 pm

Pedram wrote:
futbol_bill wrote:The joke continues. After giving away Gundogan, his dropped salary wasn’t enough to register Olmo! So now they are looking to give away Christensen!

Not to concern troll but the mismanagement at Barca is almost criminal. Laughing

Are you calling me a troll?
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Thu Aug 22, 2024 12:50 pm

futbol_bill wrote:
Pedram wrote:

I might be wrong, but I think he meant that the intention wasn't to troll Barca fans by concerning them with the following statement.

Along with Chelsea, it really is strange to see how they conduct their business these days. It's almost like their management think they're playing a video game where you can just reset everything once you decide that you've made too many mistakes.

There was a time when I envied Barca's management to some extent, because they were willing to gamble on transfers that might not work out, but would at least ensure that they could sell the likes of Nelson Semedo, or more recently, Frenkie De Jong and cut potential losses. At the time, we were very passive in the transfer market, and it seemed like a lack of willingness from Real Madrid to keep the squad competitive. Barcelona looked like they had a plan. I was wrong.

What I assumed was a wise approach to transfer business by Barca has since then turned out to be a directionless mess and players being sold for pocket change, rather than attempting to balance out the books. Semedo was perhaps the last player they sold without a significant loss. Frenkie De Jong is still there, being the highest paid player in Europe while playing for a club that's increasingly becoming synonymous with economic issues.

It used to make me happy whenever Barca ran into trouble, whether it was from surprisingly getting knocked out of the CL by PSG, or the silly situation with Messi being in trouble for not paying his taxes. It made my day. But this downfall of theirs is just sad to watch, and part of me does hope they manage to turn things around at some point. La Liga definitely isn't the same when Barca don't have competitive potency. To make things even stranger, Atletico Madrid are showing financial muscle and ambition this season and unlike Barca, they're managing to cut losses through player sales. We're living in a twilight zone Laughing
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Thu Aug 22, 2024 1:36 pm

Thimmy wrote:
futbol_bill wrote:
Pedram wrote:

It used to make me happy whenever Barca ran into trouble, whether it was from surprisingly getting knocked out of the CL by PSG, or the silly situation with Messi being in trouble for not paying his taxes. It made my day. But this downfall of theirs is just sad to watch, and part of me does hope they manage to turn things around at some point. La Liga definitely isn't the same when Barca don't have competitive potency. To make things even stranger, Atletico Madrid are showing financial muscle and ambition this season and unlike Barca, they're managing to cut losses through player sales. We're living in a twilight zone Laughing

Same. i'm worried about the declining prestige of El Classicos and the loss of competitiveness in La Liga if Barca can't get their shit together.
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Thu Aug 22, 2024 1:50 pm

Laporta is exercising 2 new plancas (usually sale of future assets)! A year ago they said things were improving, but that is really doubtful now. Thank goodness they have a good academy, but the way they overuse their youth (unlike Madrid who eases them in and controls pressure on them), will likely lead to more problems. I have said repeatedly that the liga needs them to be competitive, however I also said that Nico declined them as Bilbao isn’t inferior to them (at least this year). I’m anxious to see outcome of Saturday’s game.

Re my reported trolling, it difficult to resist with statements their 2 fans continue to put out.
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Thu Aug 22, 2024 1:58 pm

Sometimes (recently - often) it feels like they are sabotaging the club on purpose. Everybody thought a change in the club offices will be the start of something new. And to some degree it was as long as Alemany was here. He was pretty competent but once he decided to dip, Laporta brought in Deco who clearly is unqualified and got the job because he's an amigo. It's been downhill ever since. But it all started, imo, with the transfers of Coutinho and Dembele. So much time and money wasted on two players that contributed nothing, later followed even more failed transfers on high wages. Hard to get rid of too because they refuse to come off those generous salaries. We need a competent sporting director and only then we can dream of getting our shit together in the next few years. But having money is not enough (as evidenced by Chelsea), you have to be smart in the market, not overpay on fees/wages and have a proper scouting network.

So, competent people are very often enough. Txiki at Man City rarely misses with signings/sales that's why they can win 4 PLs in a row.

Myesyats
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11, 12, 13  Next