Cristiano Ronaldo is the GREATEST OF ALL TIME. Now Sit down and STFU - Page 15 Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Cristiano Ronaldo is the GREATEST OF ALL TIME. Now Sit down and STFU

+41
Lord Awesome
Varnagel
Harmonica
Valkyrja
McAgger
rincon
Beautiful Football
Vibe
The Madrid One
sree999
Doc
danyjr
Chad31
sportsczy
El Kommander
Art Morte
Clutch
futbol_bill
M99
farfan
BarrileteCosmico
Arquitecto
Casciavit
McLewis
neuro11
Hapless_Hans
VivaStPauli
Lord Spencer
Warrior
Cruijf
The Demon of Carthage
BarcaLearning
titosantill
halamadrid2
guest_07
jibers
Thimmy
Firenze
El Gunner
Myesyats
FennecFox7
45 posters

Page 15 of 16 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16  Next

Go down

Cristiano Ronaldo is the GREATEST OF ALL TIME. Now Sit down and STFU - Page 15 Empty Re: Cristiano Ronaldo is the GREATEST OF ALL TIME. Now Sit down and STFU

Post by Vibe Sun Aug 18, 2024 12:04 pm

Myesyats wrote:No way this is true rofl

My GOAT Molenation

Cristiano Ronaldo is the GREATEST OF ALL TIME. Now Sit down and STFU - Page 15 Ezgif-6-d4812fe1a4

Vibe
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Cristiano Ronaldo is the GREATEST OF ALL TIME. Now Sit down and STFU - Page 15 Empty Re: Cristiano Ronaldo is the GREATEST OF ALL TIME. Now Sit down and STFU

Post by BarcaLearning Sun Aug 18, 2024 6:24 pm

CR IS the entertainment though for the Saudi League isnt he? Very Happy He does score goals n still perform but his antics are always the best n they are getting worst n worst the longer he fails to win anything Very Happy Its like Mou, only downhill as time goes Very Happy
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Sun Aug 18, 2024 8:07 pm

Vibe wrote:

Cristiano Ronaldo is the GREATEST OF ALL TIME. Now Sit down and STFU - Page 15 Ezgif-6-d4812fe1a4

The image is expired just like Cristiano Ronaldo

Myesyats
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Tue Aug 20, 2024 3:37 pm

Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Fri Aug 23, 2024 8:41 pm

CR's new youtube channel :bow:
Vibe
Vibe
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Sat Aug 24, 2024 3:33 am

I checked on his Youtube channel out of curiosity, i had no expectations and still ended up disappointed. Seriously, what is that Laughing
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Sat Aug 24, 2024 9:53 am

I thought this was gonna be a podcast channel;

But it feels fake and plastic like everything about him hmm He's going to be sitting and rating his goals with a SIUUUMETER. I can't wait!

Myesyats
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Sat Aug 24, 2024 6:38 pm

Checked it yesterday the main page n saw like 27M subscribers... so many dumb ppl in the world? Saw them video icons with his face n lost interest already Very Happy
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Sun Aug 25, 2024 12:22 am

Vibe wrote:

CR's new youtube channel :bow:

Off topic but this Troll football account is insane Laughing

Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Varnagel Wed Aug 28, 2024 6:18 pm

Cristiano Ronaldo: "I want to reach my 1000th career goal. There will be one difference: All of my goals have videos, so I can prove that. I respect Pelé, Di Stéfano & other legends before me. But I have proof. If you [Rio Ferdinand] want more goals, I can bring from my training too"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M8KHrlhDNIY&t

Varnagel
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Thu Aug 29, 2024 12:24 am

I respect Pele etc... but they dont have prove unlike me with all my taps in n penaldos...this guy Very Happy Im actually starting to enjoy watching him for laughs these days Very Happy
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Thu Aug 29, 2024 3:54 pm

Actually he's 100% right about Pele who added goals from his childhood and playing with his kids in the yard so your serial daily CR snark is a bit off the mark here BL. Laughing

CR on the other hand all his goals are real.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Thu Aug 29, 2024 3:55 pm

And Im kind of over seeing what an absolute simp Rio is for CR.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Thu Aug 29, 2024 5:31 pm

I know Arq... everyone is flawed, I just think CR is so over the top with all these behaviour n dont respect others but wants everyone to respect him or something Razz I just cant help it Razz
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Thu Aug 29, 2024 7:39 pm

That is actually what I appreciate about Ronaldo.

Competitive to the bone. That is why he achieved all that he did. He was not more talented than Quaresma, or Nani... Look at their careers.

What you laugh about when he talks made the difference.

Unfortunately he is also pretty stupid and comes across as arrogant and delusional while Messi carries himself very well.

It would probably be better for him if he took the Messi route and never even learned English Laughing
Vibe
Vibe
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Thu Aug 29, 2024 8:04 pm

If you wanna lose some brain cells there is no better place to go than UR Cristiano.

Myesyats
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Clutch Thu Aug 29, 2024 8:34 pm

Cr7 and messi sit down would break the internet though

Clutch
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Thu Aug 29, 2024 11:29 pm

Vibe wrote:Competitive to the bone. That is why he achieved all that he did. He was not more talented than Quaresma, or Nani... Look at their careers.

I always thought he was significantly better than both of them. Quaresma and Nani both had flair, but never reliably provided much in terms of impact or consistency, which is what decides games. Which is why their careers panned out the way they did, in my opinion.
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Fri Aug 30, 2024 6:15 am

Thimmy wrote:
Vibe wrote:Competitive to the bone. That is why he achieved all that he did. He was not more talented than Quaresma, or Nani... Look at their careers.

I always thought he was significantly better than both of them. Quaresma and Nani both had flair, but never reliably provided much in terms of impact or consistency, which is what decides games. Which is why their careers panned out the way they did, in my opinion.

Well that is kind of precisely my point. Ronaldo was nothing but flair to begin with.

They didn't put in the work, he did.
Vibe
Vibe
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Clutch Fri Aug 30, 2024 6:42 pm

The narrative that cr7 is more of hardwork than talent is getting out of hand lmao

Clutch
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Fri Aug 30, 2024 7:19 pm

Arquitecto wrote:Actually he's 100% right about Pele who added goals from his childhood and playing with his kids in the yard so your serial daily CR snark is a bit off the mark here BL. Laughing

CR on the other hand all his goals are real.

CR adds goals from penalty shootouts to his tally hmm

According to him he scored 2 goals in the EUROs rofl

Myesyats
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Fri Sep 06, 2024 10:21 am

900 goals.

greatest of all time. submit.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Fri Sep 06, 2024 11:51 am

Friendly goals dont count

Myesyats
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Fri Sep 06, 2024 11:54 am

1000 goals.

We will be there. Molenation
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Fri Sep 06, 2024 1:48 pm

Arquitecto wrote: submit.

Cristiano Ronaldo is the GREATEST OF ALL TIME. Now Sit down and STFU - Page 15 Img_3010

Myesyats
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Mon Sep 09, 2024 7:39 am

SSSSSIIIIIIUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
Vibe
Vibe
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 16 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16  Next