Mou:  "We will fight to avoid relegation this year." - Page 2 Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Mou: "We will fight to avoid relegation this year."

+22
teamanarchy
beatrixasdfghjk.
huntsman
Vapotrini
Interista809
Die_Roten
alexjanosik
Turok_TTZ
SaintJoe
Yuri Yukuv
FennecFox7
izzy
kiranr
the xcx
jibers
che
Zealous
guest7
:{Mr.Mustachio!
Art Morte
Lord Awesome
EarlyPrototype
26 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Mou:  "We will fight to avoid relegation this year." - Page 2 Empty Re: Mou: "We will fight to avoid relegation this year."

Post by Guest Sat Sep 17, 2011 7:34 pm

The whole interview is hilarious... Mou's basically telling the reporter "why are you wasting my time asking stupid questions".

Q: Did you know that Albiol wants to leave the team to get minutes ahead of the Euro?

A: I have not spoken to him. We have 21 players and some believe they are too few. Throughout the season everyone is going to be important. If you want to do a story because he does not play a game or two, it is your problem. I do not care.

Back to top Go down

Mou:  "We will fight to avoid relegation this year." - Page 2 Empty Re: Mou: "We will fight to avoid relegation this year."

Post by Yuri Yukuv Sat Sep 17, 2011 10:00 pm

Omg, I cant beleive he said that.

Blew me away.
Yuri Yukuv
Yuri Yukuv
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by SaintJoe Sun Sep 18, 2011 2:49 am

hahaha
SaintJoe
SaintJoe
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Schalke 04

Back to top Go down

Post by Turok_TTZ Sun Sep 18, 2011 4:51 am

che wrote:yes :coffee:

people need to realize there's a difference between joking and trolling
I never asked for this. :coffee:
Turok_TTZ
Turok_TTZ
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Real Madrid

http://trm.jcink.net

Back to top Go down

Post by alexjanosik Sun Sep 18, 2011 6:06 am

So again with the 'Mou is such a troll,He is playing mind games BLAH BLAH.He has gotten inside Pep's head BS'.
We all know what happened the last time 'The Special Five' supposedly got inside pep's head.
He got schooled.

alexjanosik
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Die_Roten Sun Sep 18, 2011 6:13 am

alexjanosik wrote:So again with the 'Mou is such a troll,He is playing mind games BLAH BLAH.He has gotten inside Pep's head BS'.
We all know what happened the last time 'The Special Five' supposedly got inside pep's head.
He got schooled.
When did anyone say he's gotten in Pep's head? scratch
Apart from the original post no one but you has even mentioned Pep.
Die_Roten
Die_Roten
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by alexjanosik Sun Sep 18, 2011 6:15 am

Die_Roten wrote:
alexjanosik wrote:So again with the 'Mou is such a troll,He is playing mind games BLAH BLAH.He has gotten inside Pep's head BS'.
He got schooled.

No need to take everything literal.Point being everytime the Special Five makes a stupid comment we have his fans on here creating threads about his trolling abilities and playing mind games.
When in fact he is just making himself look like a fool or being plain rude.
The Pep reference was to remind them what happened last time.

alexjanosik
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Die_Roten Sun Sep 18, 2011 6:23 am

alexjanosik wrote:
Die_Roten wrote:
He got schooled.

No need to take everything literal.Point being everytime the Special Five makes a stupid comment we have his fans on here creating threads about his trolling abilities and playing mind games.

I think the whole point of this thread was to bring attention to a witty comment made by Mourinho that a lot of people (myself included) found amusing. Nothing more, nothing less.

Of course, I could be entirely wrong, but I'm sure you'll understand if I've seen enough threads turn into a Barca vs. Madrid catfight that I'm wary anytime anything Barcelona related is brought up in a thread about anything Madrid related.
Die_Roten
Die_Roten
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by alexjanosik Sun Sep 18, 2011 6:29 am

Die_Roten wrote:
alexjanosik wrote:
Die_Roten wrote:
He got schooled.

I think the whole point of this thread was to bring attention to a witty comment made by Mourinho that a lot of people (myself included) found amusing. Nothing more, nothing less.

Of course, I could be entirely wrong, but I'm sure you'll understand if I've seen enough threads turn into a Barca vs. Madrid catfight that I'm wary anytime anything Barcelona related is brought up in a thread about anything Madrid related.

Didnt intend to start a fight.
Just think the Special Five worship needs to stop.He is a thug and a ruffian and is the antithesis of everything holy about the beautiful game.
So do tend to get frustrated when his fans lap up every one of his stupid comments.

alexjanosik
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Interista809 Sun Sep 18, 2011 6:47 am

I love Mou still talking about Inter as we...Wait...
Interista809
Interista809
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Vapotrini Sun Sep 18, 2011 7:57 am

jibers wrote:loooooooooooool. How can anyone hate this man?

It's quite easy actually.

Thank god this is his last year in Spain. Win and he moves on, loses and his ego won't be able to handle it... bye bye Special 5. Will never ever forget the day you were humiliated by my team.

And Ronaldo wins nothing of consequence this year and he's right behind Mou... you heard it here first. Cry away!

Last edited by Vapotrini on Sun Sep 18, 2011 8:03 am; edited 1 time in total

Vapotrini
Banned (Temporary)

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by huntsman Sun Sep 18, 2011 8:01 am

Vapotrini wrote:

Thank god this is his last year in Spain. Win and he moves on, loses and his ego won't be able to handle it... bye bye Special 5. Will never ever forget the day you were humiliated by my team.

And which team would that be?
huntsman
huntsman
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by beatrixasdfghjk. Sun Sep 18, 2011 8:03 am

huntsman wrote:
Vapotrini wrote:

Barca, I think.

beatrixasdfghjk.
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by huntsman Sun Sep 18, 2011 8:06 am

beatrixasdfghjk. wrote:
huntsman wrote:
Vapotrini wrote:

Barca, I think.

He's still having wet dreams about the 5 - 0 game?

Tell him that in real life, you win some, and you lose some. What goes around comes around.
huntsman
huntsman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Vapotrini Sun Sep 18, 2011 8:07 am

huntsman wrote:
Vapotrini wrote:

The same team that dumped you out of the Champions league, if my memory serves right. Oh yeah, I forgot... you were robbed.

Vapotrini
Banned (Temporary)

Back to top Go down

Post by Vapotrini Sun Sep 18, 2011 8:07 am

huntsman wrote:
beatrixasdfghjk. wrote:
huntsman wrote:
Vapotrini wrote:

Barca, I think.

Tell him that in real life, you win some, and you lose some. What goes around comes around.

No son, in real life Madrid loses to Barca when it counts. No circle here, just a straight line... Time to accept it.

Last edited by Vapotrini on Sun Sep 18, 2011 8:11 am; edited 1 time in total

Vapotrini
Banned (Temporary)

Back to top Go down

Post by huntsman Sun Sep 18, 2011 8:10 am

Vapotrini wrote:
huntsman wrote:
Vapotrini wrote:

The same team that dumped you out of the Champions league, if my memory serves right. Oh yeah, I forgot... you were robbed.

I have zero tolerance left on my account, so i will leave it at this. Your ego sounds bigger than mourinho's.
huntsman
huntsman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by beatrixasdfghjk. Sun Sep 18, 2011 8:11 am

Vapotrini wrote:
huntsman wrote:
Vapotrini wrote:

Ohkei, so maybe not Barca.

beatrixasdfghjk.
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by huntsman Sun Sep 18, 2011 8:12 am

Vapotrini wrote:
huntsman wrote:
beatrixasdfghjk. wrote:
huntsman wrote:
Vapotrini wrote:

Barca, I think.

No son, in real life Madrid loses to Barca when it counts. Time to accept it.

okay. i am sure you convinced everybody with that post.
huntsman
huntsman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Vapotrini Sun Sep 18, 2011 8:12 am

huntsman wrote:
Vapotrini wrote:
huntsman wrote:
Vapotrini wrote:

I have zero tolerance left on my account, so i will leave it at this. Your ego sounds bigger than mourinho's.

Difference is, my team wins.

Vapotrini
Banned (Temporary)

Back to top Go down

Post by huntsman Sun Sep 18, 2011 8:14 am

Vapotrini wrote:
huntsman wrote:
Vapotrini wrote:
huntsman wrote:
Vapotrini wrote:

what?
huntsman
huntsman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by beatrixasdfghjk. Sun Sep 18, 2011 8:14 am

Vapotrini wrote:
huntsman wrote:
Vapotrini wrote:
huntsman wrote:
Vapotrini wrote:

Could you please just tell us which team that is?

beatrixasdfghjk.
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by huntsman Sun Sep 18, 2011 8:15 am

beatrixasdfghjk. wrote:
Vapotrini wrote:
huntsman wrote:
Vapotrini wrote:
huntsman wrote:
Vapotrini wrote:

I think he's referring to his PS3 assembled team.
huntsman
huntsman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by beatrixasdfghjk. Sun Sep 18, 2011 8:17 am

huntsman wrote:
beatrixasdfghjk. wrote:
Vapotrini wrote:
huntsman wrote:
Vapotrini wrote:
huntsman wrote:
Vapotrini wrote:

I think he's referring to his PS3 assembled team.
I'm looking at his post history, but that looks like he supports Barca, same as you.
So yeah, I'm inclined to agree it's his PS3 assembled team.

beatrixasdfghjk.
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Vapotrini Sun Sep 18, 2011 8:17 am

Huntsman, lol!

Vapotrini
Banned (Temporary)

Back to top Go down

Post by beatrixasdfghjk. Sun Sep 18, 2011 8:18 am

Well if you could just tell us which team?

beatrixasdfghjk.
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next