Which players from your team could make it into Barca/United/Madrid/Bayern?

+35
dostoevsky
VivaStPauli
rwo power
BiasedMilanFan3
Rossoneri Ninja
Geo
Adit
alexjanosik
Lord Hades
Lord Awesome
Omniscient
Albiceleste
El Chelsea Fuerte
James0311
Ganso
drakefyre
B-Mac
Magricos
DeviAngel
Freeza
Sushi Master
Babun
The Messiah
RED
EarlyPrototype
S
che
Highburied
c_bernard10
McAgger
xabi
Tomwin Lannister
BeautifulGame
Great Leader Sprucenuce
juventus101
39 posters

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

Which players from your team could make it into Barca/United/Madrid/Bayern? - Page 7 Empty Re: Which players from your team could make it into Barca/United/Madrid/Bayern?

Post by rwo power Sat Sep 17, 2011 8:08 pm

Elia? He didn't even make it into the HSV11 most of the time XD

rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Which players from your team could make it into Barca/United/Madrid/Bayern? - Page 7 Empty Re: Which players from your team could make it into Barca/United/Madrid/Bayern?

Post by Albiceleste Sun Sep 18, 2011 12:52 am

Giggity5313 wrote:
Lionel Messi wrote:
Potential wrote:
Lionel Messi wrote:
urbaNRoots wrote:
Szczesny would make it into Barca
Yeah for Pinto on the bench.

You're delusional.
Valdes is better than Szczesny, easily and even if you're going to debate that, Valdes is better for Barcelona than Szczesny is so Valdes would start either way.
Far better? I disagree, szecney constantly saves arsenal time and time again
Didn't say he was far better but he's easily better.

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Sun Sep 18, 2011 5:36 am

Lionel Messi wrote:
Giggity5313 wrote:
Lionel Messi wrote:
Potential wrote:
Lionel Messi wrote:
urbaNRoots wrote:

You're delusional.
Valdes is better than Szczesny, easily and even if you're going to debate that, Valdes is better for Barcelona than Szczesny is so Valdes would start either way.
I agree with that, but valdes is at 29 now, while szczesny has the potential to easily surpass him IMO, he is so young
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Sun Sep 18, 2011 2:22 pm

Giggity5313 wrote:
Lionel Messi wrote:
Giggity5313 wrote:
Lionel Messi wrote:
Potential wrote:
Lionel Messi wrote:
urbaNRoots wrote:

You're delusional.
I agree with that, but valdes is at 29 now, while szczesny has the potential to easily surpass him IMO, he is so young
Agreed, Szczesny has been great last year and this year too he's going to become a great shot stopper soon.

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by xabi Sun Sep 18, 2011 2:36 pm

schzenesey is average only made one save in the 4-3 loss to blackburn defeat and conceded 8 against united. also frakked up for arsenals carling cup last year. very overrated by arsenal fans
xabi
xabi
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Sun Sep 18, 2011 2:45 pm

Szczesny was pretty good in the international friendly Poland vs Germany. Great saves he did there!
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Sun Sep 18, 2011 2:59 pm

xabi wrote:schzenesey is average only made one save in the 4-3 loss to blackburn defeat and conceded 8 against united. also frakked up for arsenals carling cup last year. very overrated by arsenal fans

Yeah and Casillas conceded first 6 goals and then 5 against Barcelona, and frakked up against Milan last year. Very overrated by Real Madrid fans.

And i don't think he's overrated but i'm using your dumb logic right now.

@Lionel Messi, you're deluded if you think Valdes is that good, he concedes far too many goals for the amount of shots he takes. Szczesny has to cope with a naive defence that Arsenal plays. I'm not saying he's world class, he got potential, and could make it into Barca.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Sun Sep 18, 2011 3:01 pm

Oliver Kahn after the Poland - Germany game: “Tonight there was only one world class player - Szczesny.” #arsenal
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Sun Sep 18, 2011 3:15 pm

Szczesny is not better than Valdes, I'm not deluded. It's easy to see. I'm outta here

Immaculate_Mole wrote:Do you want an honest answer or the one riddled with lies and unbelievable delusion?
I believe the latter is what most people went with. :coffee:

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Magricos Sun Sep 18, 2011 3:48 pm

Just yesterday and a week ago Arsenal fans were saying that their defence is good or very good and now it's naive. :lol!:

Magricos
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Sun Sep 18, 2011 4:45 pm

I don't represent "Arsenal fans", that's just my opionion, and if I said that, you have the pleasure to quote me. :coffee:
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by che Sun Sep 18, 2011 9:54 pm

urbaNRoots wrote:

@Lionel Messi, you're deluded if you think Valdes is that good, he concedes far too many goals for the amount of shots he takes. Szczesny has to cope with a naive defence that Arsenal plays. I'm not saying he's world class, he got potential, and could make it into Barca.

http://soccerlens.com/europes-top-shot-stoppers-are-cech-and-casillas-slipping/72178/

apparently valdes is also a magician since he "concedes far too many goals for the amount of shots he takes" while having the second highest save percentage in europe

:facepalm:
che
che
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Benfica

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Mon Sep 19, 2011 9:40 am

Wow, the first posts on from Juve and Liverpool fans are incredible. You really think that 4 players would walk into Barça's starting 11 from Liverpool and Juventus??

From Juventus: A case can be made for Chiellini, as Puyol is getting old, but when on form, Puyol would still probably start. No other player stands a chance: Buffon is past it and Valdes is currently one of the best in the world, Liechsteiner is not better than Abidal, and Krasic wouldn't start over Pedro and Sanchez. Vidal over Busquets, not either.

From Liverpool: Luis Suarez would probably be a starter over Pedro, Sanchez or Villa, he's a very good player, although he would rotate with them for sure. Reina is no way better than Valdes currently, Enrique is better than Adriano and Maxwell, but wouldn't start at LB over Abidal, and as Chiellini, a case could be made for Agger, but when on form Puyol would be a starter.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Hades Wed Sep 21, 2011 12:05 pm

TomJuve wrote:Victor Valdez has about 30 shots per year to deal with and he saves about 7

i am no valdes or barca fan but u clearly watch neither so why bother commenting scratch
Lord Hades
Lord Hades
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7