The Franchise
Raptorgunner
El Chelsea Fuerte
The Madrid One
22 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The Best Bald Striker On The Planet

Benzema Vs Rooney - Page 2 Vote_lcap36%Benzema Vs Rooney - Page 2 Vote_rcap 36% 
[ 9 ]
Benzema Vs Rooney - Page 2 Vote_lcap64%Benzema Vs Rooney - Page 2 Vote_rcap 64% 
[ 16 ]

Total Votes : 25

Benzema Vs Rooney - Page 2 Empty Re: Benzema Vs Rooney

Post by Guest Mon Sep 12, 2011 1:28 pm

comparing apples and oranges here though... you can't look at one guy who is the absolute focus of an elite team and then look at another guy who is not. Number of touches/opportunities for one compared to the other are drastically different.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Mon Sep 12, 2011 1:51 pm

Rooney by so frakking far. He's in great form now. Is a key point in Manchester's plans, while Benzema rotates from bench. Rooney has better physique, better technical abilities, can orchestrate, shoot, pass, do free kicks; basically is a better rounded player.
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 12, 2011 2:07 pm

Sushi Master wrote:Rooney by so frakking far. He's in great form now. Is a key point in Manchester's plans, while Benzema rotates from bench. Rooney has better physique, better technical abilities, can orchestrate, shoot, pass, do free kicks; basically is a better rounded player.

Benzema doesn't rotate from the bench anymore... clear starter. Agree with the rest, except that Benz is a much, much better finisher than Rooney. He's a CF/False 9 at Madrid, while Rooney is a AM/SS with Man U. Just completely different roles.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Mon Sep 12, 2011 2:13 pm

sportsczy wrote:
Sushi Master wrote:Rooney by so frakking far. He's in great form now. Is a key point in Manchester's plans, while Benzema rotates from bench. Rooney has better physique, better technical abilities, can orchestrate, shoot, pass, do free kicks; basically is a better rounded player.

Benzema doesn't rotate from the bench anymore... clear starter. Agree with the rest, except that Benz is a much, much better finisher than Rooney. He's a CF/False 9 at Madrid, while Rooney is a AM/SS with Man U. Just completely different roles.
I have faith Higuain will take his spot. I'm a little biased though, I'm a huge Higuain fanboy. I was mostly talking about past seasons, where he was clearly a bench choice. Rooney even with injuries and bad form was never dropped (and they still won the league). Rooney also has a better mentality and insane workrate.

I know they're different roles, but you could put Rooney in the same spot Benzema is in and he'd do fine, but I'm not sure it could work the other way around.

Rooney has a 2 year advantage over Benzema, so who knows. He might just shock us and have one of those explosive growth years.
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Mon Sep 12, 2011 2:15 pm

Benz got far better dribbling skills than rooney but thats it though.
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Mon Sep 12, 2011 3:57 pm

Fair play to the Real Madrid fans for being honest.
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperMAG Tue Sep 13, 2011 3:11 pm

Benz is one of the best passers in the world in term of strikers passing. its extremely underrated, even under supereme pressure he manages to do those super tricky passes.

The way he flics the ball and makes the wingers/midifelders on one-on-one is just ridiculus. I dont think anyone else does that.

But currently ronney is better in many other aspects.

even though benz has CR7 to blame for that lol. once he releases himself from CR7 influence on the team. he will the best.

Benz is by one of the most amzing player to watch these days, even better then ozil.

SuperMAG
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by teamanarchy Tue Sep 13, 2011 7:00 pm

I love Benzema and I will be biased normally.
But I gotta pick Roo for now. Both are in hot form, but the truth is Roo is just a step above...
However, in anytime between 6 months and a year or two, Benzema will eclipse him without a doubt. In my opinion at least.
Benz is the closest thing I've seen to Ronaldo ever.
teamanarchy
teamanarchy
First Team
First Team

https://www.facebook.com/#!/ks16152913

Back to top Go down

Post by Turok_TTZ Tue Sep 13, 2011 10:39 pm

Hm.... Rooney wins. for now.
Benz has yet to reach his peak. but once he does, rooney wud probably be the only one to be on par with the benz. but benzema must continue to work hard for this to happen. so yeah rooney wins... for now.
Turok_TTZ
Turok_TTZ
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Real Madrid

http://trm.jcink.net

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Tue Sep 13, 2011 10:46 pm

Benzema is a striker type of Zidane tho..He has potential and time on his side, He still has a many full season with Real Madrid, to prove hes worth.
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 13, 2011 10:52 pm

Thing benz has going for him as long as he stays in shape is time... he doesn't rely on speed and quickness. It's all about technique, anticipation, link up and scoring efficiency. That will add a lot of years to his career if he takes care of himself.

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Wed Sep 14, 2011 6:42 am

rooney not huge gulf in talent tho or anything like that, its just rooney>benz for now(that was hard to say)
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2