This or Next is the last season for Mourinho at RM

+17
zizzle
The Madrid One
fatman123
Sushi Master
Gil
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Tomwin Lannister
Mr Nick09
billy_gr
Le Samourai
El Chelsea Fuerte
Bellabong
Magricos
Vibe
djoe26
EarlyPrototype
Grande_Milano
21 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

This or Next is the last season for Mourinho at RM - Page 2 Empty Re: This or Next is the last season for Mourinho at RM

Post by The Madrid One Tue Sep 06, 2011 3:09 pm

milano go and buy yourself a pair of brains cause your current one is a sack of garbage apperently

The Madrid One
"Imaybeonthesideoftheangels..."

Posts : 4935
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

This or Next is the last season for Mourinho at RM - Page 2 Empty Re: This or Next is the last season for Mourinho at RM

Post by zizzle Tue Sep 06, 2011 3:15 pm

soon as he wins with Madrid he will leave, this is part of the Mou package so i wont be surprised if he left, after all, he had more than a huge chance to win 5 trophies with Inter last year but he choose the Madrid challenge.

next stop, man city to replace Mancini after the latter wins the league 🐰
zizzle
zizzle
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 6887
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 104

Back to top Go down

This or Next is the last season for Mourinho at RM - Page 2 Empty Re: This or Next is the last season for Mourinho at RM

Post by Arquitecto Tue Sep 06, 2011 3:22 pm

I don't see the need for criticism on GM.

Yes, his post isn't as elaborate as it should be. But why do RM fans feel that their club will be different from any other club when it comes to the agenda of Mourinho. Personally, I wouldn't know whether Perez will be patient or pull an abramovic but what I do know is that Mou does want to conquer England (sorry Nick) and eventually move on to internationals.

My prediction is Mou will stay longer then his usual track record but when he feels he has won whats needed to be won, he will move on to another team.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 12518
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

This or Next is the last season for Mourinho at RM - Page 2 Empty Re: This or Next is the last season for Mourinho at RM

Post by EarlyPrototype Tue Sep 06, 2011 3:44 pm

english_jewel wrote:
EarlyPrototype wrote:
He loves Chelsea too much to coach Arsenal

Yet he wants to coach Man Utd? :facepalm:

Arsenal are bigger rivals to Chelsea. :coffee:
EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 7700
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

This or Next is the last season for Mourinho at RM - Page 2 Empty Re: This or Next is the last season for Mourinho at RM

Post by Doc Tue Sep 06, 2011 3:51 pm

Once he wins enough titles with Real Madrid, he can go as he pleases. As for the point of him going without major trophies for 3 years, Mourinho isn't immune to be fired for such things and at Real Madrid that is a very possible fact. However, I have my doubts he'll be fired at the end of this season with or without trophies at the end of it all...
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 15987
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 37

Back to top Go down

This or Next is the last season for Mourinho at RM - Page 2 Empty Re: This or Next is the last season for Mourinho at RM

Post by VanDeezNuts Tue Sep 06, 2011 4:29 pm

the executive decisions uncle flo has made to keep mou just shows that we are far beyond firing mourinho in in the next 3 years.

so mou will either fulfill his contract or win everything and move on - no complaints here.

id like to see him move to psg to be honest. win everything in protugal, england, italy, spain then france.

after psg move to bayern and after that any national team.. most likely portugal.

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel
Posts : 5869
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

This or Next is the last season for Mourinho at RM - Page 2 Empty Re: This or Next is the last season for Mourinho at RM

Post by teamanarchy Tue Sep 06, 2011 4:53 pm

Still bitter Grande Milano?
teamanarchy
teamanarchy
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 999
Join date : 2011-06-16
Age : 32

https://www.facebook.com/#!/ks16152913

Back to top Go down

This or Next is the last season for Mourinho at RM - Page 2 Empty Re: This or Next is the last season for Mourinho at RM

Post by Mr Nick09 Tue Sep 06, 2011 4:55 pm

Arquitecto wrote:I don't see the need for criticism on GM.

Yes, his post isn't as elaborate as it should be. But why do RM fans feel that their club will be different from any other club when it comes to the agenda of Mourinho. Personally, I wouldn't know whether Perez will be patient or pull an abramovic but what I do know is that Mou does want to conquer England (sorry Nick) and eventually move on to internationals.

My prediction is Mou will stay longer then his usual track record but when he feels he has won whats needed to be won, he will move on to another team.

we had that argument before, you know where i stand.

all i see here is lazy conjectures, and a message of doom
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 31600
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

This or Next is the last season for Mourinho at RM - Page 2 Empty Re: This or Next is the last season for Mourinho at RM

Post by Arquitecto Tue Sep 06, 2011 5:24 pm

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:
Arquitecto wrote:I don't see the need for criticism on GM.

Yes, his post isn't as elaborate as it should be. But why do RM fans feel that their club will be different from any other club when it comes to the agenda of Mourinho. Personally, I wouldn't know whether Perez will be patient or pull an abramovic but what I do know is that Mou does want to conquer England (sorry Nick) and eventually move on to internationals.

My prediction is Mou will stay longer then his usual track record but when he feels he has won whats needed to be won, he will move on to another team.

we had that argument before, you know where i stand.

all i see here is lazy conjectures, and a message of doom

I do know where you stand.

And yes they are conjectures solely because of the fact that I predicted and did not declare what is to happen as my prediction is simply from my personal deduction on how Mourinho's agenda is.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 12518
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

This or Next is the last season for Mourinho at RM - Page 2 Empty Re: This or Next is the last season for Mourinho at RM

Post by Grande_Milano Tue Sep 06, 2011 5:37 pm

Double standards everywhere. I do not know RM agenda, just saying that's trend to sack coaches after only few years of failure (Wenger-exception to prove the rule). But, you, Nick, know better that, nobody wanted Ibra but us, etc, etc. You must be some FIFA agent or professional inside expert. Well, no. So, come down from the clouds and start to READ. My prediction about Mou is more sensible than prediction about Benzema becoming RM's great.
Grande_Milano
Grande_Milano
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Marseille
Posts : 2250
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

This or Next is the last season for Mourinho at RM - Page 2 Empty Re: This or Next is the last season for Mourinho at RM

Post by Mr Nick09 Tue Sep 06, 2011 5:45 pm

Grande_Milano wrote:Double standards everywhere. I do not RM agenda, just saying that's trend to sack coaches after only few years of failure (Wenger-exception to prove the rule). But, you, Nick, know, nobody wanted Ibra but us? You must be some FIFA agent or professional inside expert. Well, no. So, come down from the clouds and start to READ. My prediction about Mou is more sensible than prediction about Benzema becoming RM's great.

It's precisely because you do not know that making such claims sound like ignorance in my book, you can ask the question, ask for the opinion of Madrid fans, introduce a debate, but you claim and then you say you do not know our agenda? hahaha

you guys do not like the sound of "milan got a barca reject" although he turned great for you and brought you a Serie A.

But my logic is impeccable, you got a reject. When you get a debt stricken and income starving club like barcelona to sell to you a 50+M superstar player they bought a year prior, for 24M payable in annuities over 3 years, you know they were desperate.

maybe using my brain makes me on part with a fifa agent, maybe.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 31600
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

This or Next is the last season for Mourinho at RM - Page 2 Empty Re: This or Next is the last season for Mourinho at RM

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum