Ranieri: 'Totti doesn't destroy Coaches'

Go down

Ranieri: 'Totti doesn't destroy Coaches'  Empty Ranieri: 'Totti doesn't destroy Coaches'

Post by ErPupone Mon Sep 05, 2011 5:27 am

Sunday 4 September, 2011
Ranieri: 'Totti doesn't destroy Coaches'

Claudio Ranieri has rushed to defend Francesco Totti amid a huge Roma row. “It’s not true that he destroys Coaches.”
Totti was warned by director of sport Walter Sabatini that he must “take a step back” and set his “vanity” aside to give Luis Enrique a chance to work.

The captain has a long history of butting heads with his managers and Ranieri was one of those rumoured to be pushed out by Totti’s ‘faction’ within the locker room.

“He is a formidable player and I can assure you it’s not true that he destroys Coaches,” Ranieri told the Corriere dello Sport.

“Perhaps before speaking in public, and I’m referring to Franco Baldini here, it would’ve been more opportune to call Totti and speak to him face-to-face. I don’t know the full story here, but controversy is never healthy.”

Although technically still general manager of England, Baldini has been working with Roma for several months and has undisguised tension with Totti.

“Roma have changed a great deal and they need time,” continued Ranieri. “Like all teams who start from scratch, they must be built slowly, without too many sudden quakes.

“The city of Rome is impatient, we know that well, but the squad is large and has quality. Luis Enrique needs to deal with it and I’m sure he’ll manage.”
ErPupone
ErPupone
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Ranieri: 'Totti doesn't destroy Coaches'  Empty Re: Ranieri: 'Totti doesn't destroy Coaches'

Post by Guest Mon Sep 05, 2011 5:32 am

According to this forum, he does :facepalm:

Back to top Go down

Ranieri: 'Totti doesn't destroy Coaches'  Empty Re: Ranieri: 'Totti doesn't destroy Coaches'

Post by ErPupone Mon Sep 05, 2011 4:21 pm

Also according to this forum, Abate > Maldini, Baresi, Scirea, God, etc...
ErPupone
ErPupone
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 05, 2011 5:01 pm

ErPupone wrote:Also according to this forum, Abate > Maldini, Baresi, Scirea, God, etc...

According to this forum

Italy > Portugal :coffee:

It makes me feel like in Montreal, when these Portuguese fans have no clue about the sport, and claim their better :facepalm:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down