sportsczy wrote:Ronaldinho styling - Page 2 Images
I'm about 99% sure thats a lollipop, seriously lol Razz

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Ronaldinho styling - Page 2 Empty Re: Ronaldinho styling

Post by Giovanni10 Fri Sep 02, 2011 10:42 am

I'm a tad old school.. the hacks for me are Cristiano Ronaldo and Messi. They are all about performance performance and more performance.

Ronaldinho and Zidane were just the essence of cool on and off the pitch. Zidane, a smooth customer no doubt, Ronaldinho a jovial and fun character. These things are more important to me.

Ronaldo is an arrogant toss-head and Messi is an emotionless robot..

If I could exchange those previous two mentioned for Ronaldo and Messi, I would in a heart-beat.. Just to have Zizou and Ronnie back in their prime would be a dream come true.

So therefore Ronaldinho + Zidane > Ronaldo + Messi. It might seem ridiculous to you lot but that is just the way I feel.
Giovanni10
Giovanni10
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : AC Milan

http://newsfromthelogcabin.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Fri Sep 02, 2011 10:49 am

Giovanni10 wrote:I'm a tad old school.. the hacks for me are Cristiano Ronaldo and Messi. They are all about performance performance and more performance.

Ronaldinho and Zidane were just the essence of cool on and off the pitch. Zidane, a smooth customer no doubt, Ronaldinho a jovial and fun character. These things are more important to me.

Ronaldo is an arrogant toss-head and Messi is an emotionless robot..

If I could exchange those previous two mentioned for Ronaldo and Messi, I would in a heart-beat.. Just to have Zizou and Ronnie back in their prime would be a dream come true.

So therefore Ronaldinho + Zidane > Ronaldo + Messi. It might seem ridiculous to you lot but that is just the way I feel.
Different strokes, different folks :coffee:

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by S Fri Sep 02, 2011 10:53 am

Why do you need to neg rep him for that..I completely agree and feel the same way as Giovanni10..Perfectly written post.. Very Happy
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Fri Sep 02, 2011 10:58 am

Surag.Blueguy wrote:Why do you need to neg rep him for that..I completely agree and feel the same way as Giovanni10..Perfectly written post.. Very Happy
Why do you assume it was me? Rolling Eyes

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by S Fri Sep 02, 2011 11:00 am

Silly people on here..I get repped down for what ?For agreeing with another poster ?
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Fri Sep 02, 2011 11:00 am

Surag.Blueguy wrote:Silly people on here..I get repped down for what ?For agreeing with another poster ?
There, I + repped giovani's post to prove that i didn't neg rep him.

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Giovanni10 Fri Sep 02, 2011 11:04 am

@ Surag, thanks for the defense man- don't really care about rep anyway.

I just find it hard to understand the motive behind a neg rep on an opinion, which I clearly stated was my opinion by saying "..that is just the way I feel"

I'm a teacher, I tell my students all the time that statements can be proven wrong but an opinion (as long as you motivate your answer adequately) is neither right or wrong.

Such is the way of the world that people are too narrow minded to consider the opinions of others.
Giovanni10
Giovanni10
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Giovanni10 Fri Sep 02, 2011 11:06 am

Lionel Messi wrote:
Surag.Blueguy wrote:Silly people on here..I get repped down for what ?For agreeing with another poster ?
There, I + repped giovani's post to prove that i didn't neg rep him.

appreciate that! Very Happy
Giovanni10
Giovanni10
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by S Fri Sep 02, 2011 11:09 am

Who is that retard who is repping down to every post ?Please come forward and present your opinion if you disagree with anyone rather than hiding behind and repping down like a coward..
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Fri Sep 02, 2011 11:13 am

Dinho was such a brilliant footballer, arguably the most entertaining footballer of all time...

--

Imo messi has already surpassed dinho. The only reason why some people doubt this is simply because dinho had more flair..

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Fri Sep 02, 2011 11:14 am

harhar11 wrote:Imo messi has already surpassed dinho. The only reason why some people doubt this is simply because dinho had more flair..
You mean more hair?
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Fri Sep 02, 2011 11:34 am

lol someones on a neg repping spree

inb4 neg rep

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Fri Sep 02, 2011 11:47 am

Lionel Messi wrote:lol someones on a neg repping spree

inb4 neg rep

Most likely a butthurt real madrid fan, who is sick and tired of messi humiliating their team and cr94

inb4 neg rep

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Fri Sep 02, 2011 11:50 am

harhar11 wrote:

inb4 neg rep

Most likely a butthurt real madrid fan, who is sick and tired of messi humiliating their team and cr94

inb4 neg rep

That was me neg repping you just for saying that.... What does Madrid have to do with anything, even people bigging up Dinho got neg repped

Besides who cares about neg reps lol...

Last edited by Swagg_Johnson on Fri Sep 02, 2011 11:51 am; edited 1 time in total
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Fri Sep 02, 2011 11:50 am

harhar11 wrote:

inb4 neg rep

inb4 neg rep

Nah, most likely some 2008 Barca fan that feels offended that Messi name is in the same sentence as Ronaldinho. :coffee:

Just my opinion though.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Fri Sep 02, 2011 11:56 am

I find dissapointing that some fellow cules rate Messi higher than Ronaldinho in terms of skill. Insult to true fans and football I say.
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Fri Sep 02, 2011 12:08 pm

The xcx wrote:I find dissapointing that some fellow cules rate Messi higher than Ronaldinho in terms of skill. Insult to true fans and football I say.
Laughing Messi passed Dinho years ago, even Dinho himself will admit that Messi is better than him. If I remember correctly when Dinho won Ballon D'or, he said Messi was already better.

What I find dissapointing is your attitude on opinions. True fans my ass.
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Fri Sep 02, 2011 12:12 pm

jiopsi wrote:
The xcx wrote:I find dissapointing that some fellow cules rate Messi higher than Ronaldinho in terms of skill. Insult to true fans and football I say.
Laughing Messi passed Dinho years ago, even Dinho himself will admit that Messi is better than him. If I remember correctly when Dinho won Ballon D'or, he said Messi was already better.

I was just being humble and respectful Ronaldinho styling - Page 2 2859867778 Very Happy
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Fri Sep 02, 2011 12:15 pm

jiopsi wrote:

well put Thumbs up

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Fri Sep 02, 2011 12:20 pm

Giovanni10 wrote:I was kidding... oh so defensive. though if I were not kidding, I would still say Ronaldinho was better back then than Messi is in his current prime.

Ronaldinho was magic, everyone delighted in his abilities, standing ovations wherever he went. Messi is a horse-fly, annoying, will pester us for years to come.

The greatest difference between them, Ronaldinho just played for the love of the game and as a result his style was majestic. Messi is more like a well oiled machine, I see no emotion in him, no passion.

PS. If you didn't want the thread to be derailed, you should have provided a better topic. I watched the video, thought Ronnie was still BOSS and then had nothing further to say on the matter

So why have you real madrid fan been creaming your pants whenever you see özil play? From what I have seen, özil doesn't use any tricks either. I find messi much much more entertaining to watch than özil...

btw you are a real madrid fan, right?

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Fri Sep 02, 2011 12:22 pm

harhar11 wrote:
Giovanni10 wrote:I was kidding... oh so defensive. though if I were not kidding, I would still say Ronaldinho was better back then than Messi is in his current prime.

Ronaldinho was magic, everyone delighted in his abilities, standing ovations wherever he went. Messi is a horse-fly, annoying, will pester us for years to come.

The greatest difference between them, Ronaldinho just played for the love of the game and as a result his style was majestic. Messi is more like a well oiled machine, I see no emotion in him, no passion.

PS. If you didn't want the thread to be derailed, you should have provided a better topic. I watched the video, thought Ronnie was still BOSS and then had nothing further to say on the matter

So why have you real madrid fan been creaming your pants whenever you see özil play? From what I have seen, özil doesn't use any tricks either. I find messi much much more entertaining to watch than özil...

Where in that quote did he mention tricks?
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Fri Sep 02, 2011 12:24 pm

izzy26 wrote:
harhar11 wrote:

Where in that quote did he mention tricks?

I thought that it was a given, when he said this "Ronaldinho just played for the love of the game and as a result his style was majestic". Of all the attributes that made dinho famous messi don't have the tricks,freekick and long shot but messi has the other part of his style i.e vision,first touch,ball control and passing

I don't think that he meant that dinho long shot and freekicks were what made his style majestic..

Last edited by harhar11 on Fri Sep 02, 2011 12:34 pm; edited 1 time in total

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Fri Sep 02, 2011 12:33 pm

harhar11 wrote:That's the only reason why I think that he says that he sees no emotion when messi plays. Otherwise what else is there? Plus he talked about dinho's style of play which was full of tricks...

I agree with him. Dinho always played with a smile on his face, looking to put on a show, scoring some outstanding goals and creating brilliant ones. The tricks were just a bonus in my eyes. He was what football was about, having fun, enjoying yourself and expressing yourself.
It's not just Messi, but football has lost some of that spark, but it will definatley return.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Fri Sep 02, 2011 12:37 pm

izzy26 wrote:
harhar11 wrote:That's the only reason why I think that he says that he sees no emotion when messi plays. Otherwise what else is there? Plus he talked about dinho's style of play which was full of tricks...

I agree with him. Dinho always played with a smile on his face, looking to put on a show, scoring some outstanding goals and creating brilliant ones. The tricks were just a bonus in my eyes. He was what football was about, having fun, enjoying yourself and expressing yourself.
It's not just Messi, but football has lost some of that spark, but it will definatley return.

So you must think that özil has no emotion either? I am using özil as a example because he doesn't smile anymore than messi, he doesn't score outstanding goals etc

I for one, find özil magical to watch, just as I find messi and iniesta magical to watch but for different reason to dinho.

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Fri Sep 02, 2011 12:55 pm

harhar11 wrote:So you must think that özil has no emotion either? I am using özil as a example because he doesn't smile anymore than messi, he doesn't score outstanding goals etc

I for one, find özil magical to watch, just as I find messi and iniesta magical to watch but for different reason to dinho.

Dude, get over it. Some people will like different things. The Ozil example is not a good one at all. I like Dinho because of the joy he had on his face. In no way am I saying suggesting that others should do the same, it's just something that I enjoyed seeing.

I couldn't care less whether Messi, Ozil or whoever dosen't smile when they play.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next