Vibe
Babun
Albiceleste
24 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Ronaldinho styling - Page 3 Empty Re: Ronaldinho styling

Post by izzy Fri Sep 02, 2011 8:55 pm

harhar11 wrote:So you must think that özil has no emotion either? I am using özil as a example because he doesn't smile anymore than messi, he doesn't score outstanding goals etc

I for one, find özil magical to watch, just as I find messi and iniesta magical to watch but for different reason to dinho.

Dude, get over it. Some people will like different things. The Ozil example is not a good one at all. I like Dinho because of the joy he had on his face. In no way am I saying suggesting that others should do the same, it's just something that I enjoyed seeing.

I couldn't care less whether Messi, Ozil or whoever dosen't smile when they play.

izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Giovanni10 Fri Sep 02, 2011 8:55 pm

harhar11 wrote:
Giovanni10 wrote:I was kidding... oh so defensive. though if I were not kidding, I would still say Ronaldinho was better back then than Messi is in his current prime.

Ronaldinho was magic, everyone delighted in his abilities, standing ovations wherever he went. Messi is a horse-fly, annoying, will pester us for years to come.

The greatest difference between them, Ronaldinho just played for the love of the game and as a result his style was majestic. Messi is more like a well oiled machine, I see no emotion in him, no passion.

PS. If you didn't want the thread to be derailed, you should have provided a better topic. I watched the video, thought Ronnie was still BOSS and then had nothing further to say on the matter

So why have you real madrid fan been creaming your pants whenever you see özil play? From what I have seen, özil doesn't use any tricks either. I find messi much much more entertaining to watch than özil...

btw you are a real madrid fan, right?

You're making a generalisation there.. Yes I am a Real Madrid fan, Ozil is an effective player but he does not Necessarily make me "cream" my pants. The players in question are good players, but the greats have a little something extra special, the way they reflect their amazing characters onto their style of play, those are my true greats.

Bergkamp, Luiz Ronaldo, Baggio, Zidane, Maldini, Ronaldinho Raul etc and even the less achieving ones like Zola, Cantona etc . Special people, special footballers.

C.Ronaldo, Messi and below them Torres, Nasri, Robinho, Aguero etc... no more heart, no more passion. Just mechanical drones.
Giovanni10
Giovanni10
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : AC Milan

http://newsfromthelogcabin.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by che Fri Sep 02, 2011 9:16 pm

Giovanni10 wrote:
Bergkamp, Luiz Ronaldo, Baggio, Zidane, Maldini, Ronaldinho Raul etc and even the less achieving ones like Zola, Cantona etc . Special people, special footballers.

C.Ronaldo, Messi and below them Torres, Nasri, Robinho, Aguero etc... no more heart, no more passion. Just mechanical drones.

oh these youngsters, back in my day things were different...

i hate this revisionist bullshit so much... in 15-20 years people will be talking about messi, etoo, rooney, god knows who else as the best players ever while completely disregarding the current top players because they "will never be as good as the players from back then"... rinse and repeat every generation... why the hell does retiring always make players infinitely better?
che
che
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Benfica

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Fri Sep 02, 2011 9:25 pm

Really, guys?

LM asked you not to derail this thread. Now I'm asking.

Get back on topic, please.
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by El Chelsea Fuerte Fri Sep 02, 2011 9:28 pm

Laughing

El Chelsea Fuerte
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Giovanni10 Fri Sep 02, 2011 10:31 pm

McLewis wrote:Really, guys?

Seriously? Did you see how one dimensional the topic was? It wasn't a topic at all until we started having an interesting side conversation, which you have now ruined. thanks.

@ Che, sorry I wanted to respond but its OT.
Giovanni10
Giovanni10
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : AC Milan

http://newsfromthelogcabin.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by El Chelsea Fuerte Fri Sep 02, 2011 10:35 pm

Giovanni10 wrote:

Seriously? Did you see how one dimensional the topic was? It wasn't a topic at all until we started having an interesting side conversation, which you have now ruined. thanks.

'

You're right. It was only inevitable that Roonie's greatness at Barca would be discussed, and the OP probably intended that to happen since it was talking about him, and then the comparison with Messi would eventually happen...

El Chelsea Fuerte
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Fri Sep 02, 2011 11:03 pm

Giovanni10 wrote:

I've seen plenty of threads dedicated to great goals NOT get derailed. Why should this one be the exception?

It isn't.
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri Sep 02, 2011 11:12 pm

McLewis your being too soft just ban everyone involved in taking it off topic......

that will teach them Very Happy
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by rsinatra Sat Sep 03, 2011 8:30 pm

Ronaldinho is a king, let's hope he helps Ganso get back on track.
rsinatra
rsinatra
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sunderland

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Sat Sep 03, 2011 9:34 pm

Crap Keeper? Check

Flamengo player fouling the crap keeper? Check

Still kind of cool? Yeah, I guess Razz
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Sun Sep 04, 2011 12:37 am

izzy26 wrote:
harhar11 wrote:So you must think that özil has no emotion either? I am using özil as a example because he doesn't smile anymore than messi, he doesn't score outstanding goals etc

I for one, find özil magical to watch, just as I find messi and iniesta magical to watch but for different reason to dinho.

Dude, get over it. Some people will like different things. The Ozil example is not a good one at all. I like Dinho because of the joy he had on his face. In no way am I saying suggesting that others should do the same, it's just something that I enjoyed seeing.

I couldn't care less whether Messi, Ozil or whoever dosen't smile when they play.

lulz, you like dinho simply because he smiled? Laughing

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Sun Sep 04, 2011 12:37 am

harhar11 wrote:
izzy26 wrote:

lulz, you like dinho simply because he smiled? Laughing
LOL :lol!:

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3