BarrileteCosmico
Albiceleste
Le Samourai
16 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

To all Barca fans - Page 2 Empty Re: To all Barca fans

Post by BarcaKizz Fri Sep 02, 2011 7:40 am

The Franchise wrote:Please dont take this the wrong way pal, but I think its a damning sight that us Barca fans are thanking you and praising you for your post.

What I mean is, I enjoyed reading much of your post, but I simply cannot agree with your comments on Mourinho or Madrid attitude, or the diving issue. However, it is amazing that we feel the need the thank you none the less because you posted in a calm and respectful manor which we simply do not see around here.

I dont mean for this to be an attack or some kind of negative comment here, not at all. But its shows me what a bad state this forum is terms of relationship with Barca fans. We feel the need to show you incredible gratitude and praise, for in the end, posting in a normal way.

I hope I am clear and I am not throwing cold water on the situation here. Because I do also thank you for your post because compared to attitude of others, it is indeed great.

i wont go into the issues I disagree with, simply because I think Kizz has said what I would have almost word for word.

We had a thread not long ago and I stick to what I felt there and what freecat said. This situation we find ourselfs in here, I find it hardly Barca's fault at all.

+1 and amen to that. I think we're thankful someone is willing to talk calmly from a Madrid perspective. I thank you for that but largely disagree.

ie. 'Sahin is easily more talented than Xavi' made me want to rage so hard... Evil or Very Mad
How do you define more talented??? Better touch or something in his feet? More pretty to watch? Simple observers don't get the beauty of Xavi. He's the least flashy player around. His talent is in his head, not in his feet. I don't want to try to be a soothsayer and say Sahin will never be on his level, but that is my guess. Sahin will never be as good as Xavi.

BarcaKizz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Fri Sep 02, 2011 10:53 am

BarcaKizz wrote:
The Franchise wrote:Please dont take this the wrong way pal, but I think its a damning sight that us Barca fans are thanking you and praising you for your post.

What I mean is, I enjoyed reading much of your post, but I simply cannot agree with your comments on Mourinho or Madrid attitude, or the diving issue. However, it is amazing that we feel the need the thank you none the less because you posted in a calm and respectful manor which we simply do not see around here.

I dont mean for this to be an attack or some kind of negative comment here, not at all. But its shows me what a bad state this forum is terms of relationship with Barca fans. We feel the need to show you incredible gratitude and praise, for in the end, posting in a normal way.

I hope I am clear and I am not throwing cold water on the situation here. Because I do also thank you for your post because compared to attitude of others, it is indeed great.

i wont go into the issues I disagree with, simply because I think Kizz has said what I would have almost word for word.

We had a thread not long ago and I stick to what I felt there and what freecat said. This situation we find ourselfs in here, I find it hardly Barca's fault at all.

+1 and amen to that. I think we're thankful someone is willing to talk calmly from a Madrid perspective. I thank you for that but largely disagree.

ie. 'Sahin is easily more talented than Xavi' made me want to rage so hard... Evil or Very Mad
How do you define more talented??? Better touch or something in his feet? More pretty to watch? Simple observers don't get the beauty of Xavi. He's the least flashy player around. His talent is in his head, not in his feet. I don't want to try to be a soothsayer and say Sahin will never be on his level, but that is my guess. Sahin will never be as good as Xavi.
Sahin dosent have to be better than Xavi in terms of skill only different, because beauty is in the beholder of a eye . Xavi by o means is a WC midfielder, no doubt about that, he can finish hes career as the best midfielder only in barcelona. If were going to compare him with the likes of Zidane for example, well he would obv have to kiss Zidanes ass.
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Fri Sep 02, 2011 11:35 am

BarcaKizz wrote:

Lol.. calm down...... It's enitrely to be seen wether sahin is even going to become as good as Xavi or even better , and even if that happens it will likely be disputed to no end , so in reality my comment was just speculation.

The reason I think he is more talented is yes because he is more flashy , that isn't a knock on xavi's talent it's just an appreciation of what i've seen of sahin.I think that xavi's biggest talents are his maturity(on the field) and decision making and in my opinion those are things that can be learned.So if a more flashy and pretty player can learn those things then of course he will be better than xavi ala zidane, but it depends entirely on sahin to put in the work. The fact that he has an amazing squad full of young players who will grow with him will certainly help his cause, as it has helped xavi's.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Fri Sep 02, 2011 11:56 am

ragbirjosh wrote:This season right around December there will come a time when things get heated....so I thought I'd make this thread now before I get suicidal if you beat us or go into ecstasy 24/7 troll mode if we win.I'll just state my beliefs

Lionel Messi is CLEARLY the best player in the world right now and most likely the most talented player in history.The fact that he does everything by instinct is unbelievable and almost unfair.

Xavi and iniesta are also amazing and are clearly the best midfield duo in the world .I am reluctant to say all time because that would be ignorant of some other great pairings

Carles puyol is the heart and soul of your team and represents everything that is right in football.

Victor Valdes has come a long way from his mistake prone 2008-2009 season.He is clearly one of the best goalkeepers in the world and if he can keep up his form he will be remembered as a true legend(This is especially hard to say as , if I saw this joker in person , I would eat his eyes)

Barcelona under Josep Guardiola while obviously not a joy to watch for me , has been especially good for football, in the world and has reignited the quest to ressurect the art of football especially in europe , where the game had been slowly descending into a purely physical contest.

I also have a few things to say concerning Madrid

Casillas is still better than Valdes and pretty much always will be , until the day comes when valdes captins spain to a Euro and saves their ass in a world cup final.

Barca fans are unfairly critical of madrid's way of football. First of all why is it that you consider us lesser to you rather than cultivate homegrown talent. Football is brought to us in many ways , including the two outlined above, and it is still football , wether the players cost 50 million pounds or 15 years nurturing in a youth system , we should judge football on what it is and not the price tag that follows it.

Do not think that just because i say this I support our over zealous spending , because I too have watched our most promising youth products either find success elswhere or waste away , and this is truly painful, but I cannot change what my club does , and I cannot change clubs because they have a poor youth system policy so alas I remain hopeful that one day it will change

Secondly, you guys are way over the top with claims of our agressiveness. You make it seem like if we are hired assasins , and claim we destroy football, but the truth is , we do more than anyone to cultivate beautiful attacking football, at leat more than most.For the time being we do pressure and tackle and nip at your feet , but that is only because this is what your style allows us to do.You fail to recognize the cause and effect nature of this process.It is like shooting at a guy and then getting disgusted at his humanity when he shoots back.

Finally , thank you to anyone who actually takes the time to read to the end of this long f**king post. The next 5 years will be great , and the rivalry we experience will probably the best(football style wise) the world has ever seen, and we need to appreciate that. Also do not think that this post has anything to do with me trying to be super sensible and rational at all time during footall, because honestly , that would just take away from the visceral experience that football is . Without the cold hatred of rivals , football is not football, so hate us , despise us , call us cheats and say we destroy football, but do it sparingly and savour the emotion that goes with it because those are the experiences we truly take from rivalry , especially one as deep as ours.

Great post, but I can't agree with the bolded.

Casillas, who I used to always say was the best keeper in the world, has become mistake prone in the last 3 season while valdes has done very, very few of them(the only 1 I can recall from last season was against van persie). imo valdes is very close to the casillas of the past 3 seasons..

And some of you player are very close to being assassins, especially pepe

I would understand if they make a bad tackle every now and then, but pepe,carvalho and xabi alonso atleast when they play us, makes countless of bad tackles and in some of them, they are not even trying to look like they are going for the ball.

ChollaVille wrote:For me Madrid is not problem for football and never was.
Problem is Mourinho, he was problem in Chelsea, he was problem in Inter and now he is problem in Madrid.
He is liar, one big liar and he allways was, he is playing bad mindgames, sometimes he is using dirty tactics to stop players, he can not stop insultng peple around himself (England, Italy, Portugal)... and the biggest problem is that some people belive him and thinking that he is right.

Mou at Chelsea: Drogba is the best player on the world, Ferguson is bastard, Wenger is looser, all others are shit, refs are corrupted.
Mou at Inter: Ibra/Eto'o is the best player on the world, all other coaches are bastards, refs are liars and they are paid to do things against him.
Mou at Real: Cristiano is the best player on the world, Barcelona is aying to UEFA, still insulting othr coaches and players, and after all, trying to kick Faregas in head and poking Tito in the eye.

oh and +1

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Fri Sep 02, 2011 12:18 pm

harhar11 wrote:
ragbirjosh wrote:This season right around December there will come a time when things get heated....so I thought I'd make this thread now before I get suicidal if you beat us or go into ecstasy 24/7 troll mode if we win.I'll just state my beliefs

Lionel Messi is CLEARLY the best player in the world right now and most likely the most talented player in history.The fact that he does everything by instinct is unbelievable and almost unfair.

Xavi and iniesta are also amazing and are clearly the best midfield duo in the world .I am reluctant to say all time because that would be ignorant of some other great pairings

Carles puyol is the heart and soul of your team and represents everything that is right in football.

Victor Valdes has come a long way from his mistake prone 2008-2009 season.He is clearly one of the best goalkeepers in the world and if he can keep up his form he will be remembered as a true legend(This is especially hard to say as , if I saw this joker in person , I would eat his eyes)

Barcelona under Josep Guardiola while obviously not a joy to watch for me , has been especially good for football, in the world and has reignited the quest to ressurect the art of football especially in europe , where the game had been slowly descending into a purely physical contest.

Casillas is still better than Valdes and pretty much always will be , until the day comes when valdes captins spain to a Euro and saves their ass in a world cup final.

Barca fans are unfairly critical of madrid's way of football. First of all why is it that you consider us lesser to you rather than cultivate homegrown talent. Football is brought to us in many ways , including the two outlined above, and it is still football , wether the players cost 50 million pounds or 15 years nurturing in a youth system , we should judge football on what it is and not the price tag that follows it.

Do not think that just because i say this I support our over zealous spending , because I too have watched our most promising youth products either find success elswhere or waste away , and this is truly painful, but I cannot change what my club does , and I cannot change clubs because they have a poor youth system policy so alas I remain hopeful that one day it will change

Secondly, you guys are way over the top with claims of our agressiveness. You make it seem like if we are hired assasins , and claim we destroy football, but the truth is , we do more than anyone to cultivate beautiful attacking football, at leat more than most.For the time being we do pressure and tackle and nip at your feet , but that is only because this is what your style allows us to do.You fail to recognize the cause and effect nature of this process.It is like shooting at a guy and then getting disgusted at his humanity when he shoots back.

Finally , thank you to anyone who actually takes the time to read to the end of this long f**king post. The next 5 years will be great , and the rivalry we experience will probably the best(football style wise) the world has ever seen, and we need to appreciate that. Also do not think that this post has anything to do with me trying to be super sensible and rational at all time during footall, because honestly , that would just take away from the visceral experience that football is . Without the cold hatred of rivals , football is not football, so hate us , despise us , call us cheats and say we destroy football, but do it sparingly and savour the emotion that goes with it because those are the experiences we truly take from rivalry , especially one as deep as ours.

Casillas, who I used to always say was the best keeper in the world, has become mistake prone in the last 3 season while valdes has done very, very few of them(the only 1 I can recall from last season was against van persie). imo valdes is very close to the casillas of the past 3 seasons..

I would understand if they make a bad tackle every now and then, but pepe,carvalho and xabi alonso atleast when they play us, makes countless of bad tackles and in some of them, they are not even trying to look like they are going for the ball.

Problem is Mourinho, he was problem in Chelsea, he was problem in Inter and now he is problem in Madrid.
He is liar, one big liar and he allways was, he is playing bad mindgames, sometimes he is using dirty tactics to stop players, he can not stop insultng peple around himself (England, Italy, Portugal)... and the biggest problem is that some people belive him and thinking that he is right.

Mou at Chelsea: Drogba is the best player on the world, Ferguson is bastard, Wenger is looser, all others are shit, refs are corrupted.
Mou at Inter: Ibra/Eto'o is the best player on the world, all other coaches are bastards, refs are liars and they are paid to do things against him.
Mou at Real: Cristiano is the best player on the world, Barcelona is aying to UEFA, still insulting othr coaches and players, and after all, trying to kick Faregas in head and poking Tito in the eye.

oh and +1

Busquets , Pique and Alves do the exact same thing .I'm not even talking about diving , In terms of tackling those 3 make horrible tackles on Madrid players without even looking like going for the ball.

On the Valdes , Casillas issue , Casillas is better than Valdes without question. Ask any Spain player in the Barca squad. Casillas mistakes , have never made us drop a point far less lose a game.In big matches he is great and to me that is all that matters. But Valdes is a great keeper now , he has proved me wrong , I thought he was the joke of the century after he sen't the ball stright to de la pena in an espanol game a few years ago but he has recovered greatly.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Fri Sep 02, 2011 12:48 pm

ragbirjosh wrote:
harhar11 wrote:

oh and +1

Busquets , Pique and Alves do the exact same thing .I'm not even talking about diving , In terms of tackling those 3 make horrible tackles on Madrid players without even looking like going for the ball.

On the Valdes , Casillas issue , Casillas is better than Valdes without question. Ask any Spain player in the Barca squad. Casillas mistakes , have never made us drop a point far less lose a game.In big matches he is great and to me that is all that matters. But Valdes is a great keeper now , he has proved me wrong , I thought he was the joke of the century after he sen't the ball stright to de la pena in an espanol game a few years ago but he has recovered greatly.

Not really, I remember alves doing a bad tackle against racing santander and against atletico de madrid but not many more, while busquets the only one I remember is against xabi alonso and I can't remember anyone from pique.

Didn't casillas make a mistake against milan last season which made you lose 2 points in the CL grp stage?
And you do know that there was a heavy debate in spain before the WC that valdes might/should take casillas place because casillas had had a very poor sseason compared to valdes.

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Fri Sep 02, 2011 1:02 pm

I've seen busquets try to execute Ronaldo aldready , for Spain against Portugal, I've seen Pique jumpkick ronaldo in the Cl etc etc, they make bad tackles , albeit with less frequency.

Valdes starting for Spain would be a disaster, they probably wouldnt have made it past paraguay and wouldve lost to the netherlands if they did. Did we not top our group in the CL last year? I remember the mistake , It cost us two points , might've even cost us 3 , even if it did in reality it wouldnt have cost us anything.Valdes starting in front of casillas would've cost 3/4 of Barca's squad a world cup.

Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by El Chelsea Fuerte Fri Sep 02, 2011 1:41 pm

I see where this is going. Laughing

El Chelsea Fuerte
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Fri Sep 02, 2011 2:01 pm

Hala Messi
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Fri Sep 02, 2011 2:09 pm

english_jewel wrote:I see where this is going. Laughing

Lol na I'm just explaining my points, they are pretty succint and I really don;t explain them much in the op so anyone who questions them has a right toan explanation
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by El Chelsea Fuerte Fri Sep 02, 2011 2:21 pm

ragbirjosh wrote:
english_jewel wrote:I see where this is going. Laughing

Lol na I'm just explaining my points, they are pretty succint and I really don;t explain them much in the op so anyone who questions them has a right toan explanation

Razz

El Chelsea Fuerte
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by alexjanosik Fri Sep 02, 2011 5:18 pm

The xcx wrote:
BarcaKizz wrote:

Sahin dosent have to be better than Xavi in terms of skill only different, because beauty is in the beholder of a eye . Xavi by o means is a WC midfielder, no doubt about that, he can finish hes career as the best midfielder only in barcelona. If were going to compare him with the likes of Zidane for example, well he would obv have to kiss Zidanes ass.

I think you mean Xavi kicks Zidane's ass which neednt be stated.
Its common fact.

alexjanosik
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Mon Sep 05, 2011 10:37 pm

Alex- Fair enough to be honest, I love Xavi and I think he's one of the greatest of all time, I won't argue it because him and Zidane never played the same position.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2