Bayern Fan
Sushi Master
rwo power
The Messiah
Neo
9 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Jupp Heynckes vs Louis van Gaal - Page 2 Empty Re: Jupp Heynckes vs Louis van Gaal

Post by Sushi Master Fri Aug 05, 2011 11:03 pm

The diamond formation is very rare nowadays, though. The anchorman also needs to be a very complete player (Essien, Pirlo in his prime, Ballack) in the times I've seen it applied. On paper it looks good, but I'm not sure about it's practical use.

Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Jupp Heynckes vs Louis van Gaal - Page 2 Empty Re: Jupp Heynckes vs Louis van Gaal

Post by Babun Mon Aug 08, 2011 8:03 pm

I still miss runs off the ball in opponents half to create space and fullbacks who run to the byline Very Happy
I hate to say it but Schweini slows down counter attacks for no reason. He should play the ball forward as fast as possible when there is room for counters Very Happy
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Mon Aug 08, 2011 8:56 pm

Just chillax, Leverkusen played the same way last season, and, ultimately did very well. Once they get more comfortable in defence, the balance will come, and they'll start crowding the box when they need a goal.

And in the UCL they'll be able to counter-attack a lot more, which Heynckes sides are notoriously excellent at. Yes, he's no Hizfeld, but he's solid.

"Bayern-Dusel" will return and goals will follow. You'll see it soon, 3 or 4 counter-attacks will produce like 2 goals and 2-0 will become the new 4-2.
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC St. Pauli

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Mon Aug 08, 2011 9:35 pm

frak yes. I'd rather replace some goalfests with cleansheets, even if they end up 0-0. I prefer draws to end up at nil rather than the heartaches that were van Gaal tactics.

Schweini is going back to his "Xavi with balls" role rather than the ACM shit Van Gaal had him going for last season, which is great, because that's where he's God at.
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Mon Aug 08, 2011 11:56 pm

I get your point, guys. The transition will take time but the problem is that BVB is running away from day one Very Happy
If Bayern wants to win, they should male sure to defeat them in both encounters Very Happy
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Tue Aug 09, 2011 2:55 am

This is true. But on sheer quality Bayern should be up there till the end of the season, and the less goals leaked, the better.

As it's said, defense wins you titles.
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Tue Aug 09, 2011 9:17 am

Sushi Master wrote:This is true. But on sheer quality Bayern should be up there till the end of the season, and the less goals leaked, the better.

As it's said, defense wins you titles.
I like your approach Very Happy
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Mon Aug 15, 2011 10:53 am

Sushi, Bayern still can't seem to score, very little movement off the ball. They play so ungerman like ... Very Happy
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Mon Aug 15, 2011 2:19 pm

I agree, we look sluggish. But as I said, that comes later.

At least we're keeping clean sheets.
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Wed Aug 24, 2011 3:20 pm

If you didn't notice, the buildup to the Gomez goal vs. Zürich was a tactical masterpiece. Accelerated counter attack= Heynckes is doing his job properly Very Happy
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sabra1 Fri Aug 26, 2011 2:08 pm

babun1024 wrote:If you didn't notice, the buildup to the Gomez goal vs. Zürich was a tactical masterpiece. Accelerated counter attack= Heynckes is doing his job properly Very Happy

Certainly way better than the very unorthodox van Gaal! Once the team is in top gear, they will be unstoppable. Ribery's showing us why he was the best player in Germany not so long back.. His dribbiling is exquisite.. beware Messi! :coffee:

Sabra1
Sabra1
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sabra1 Fri Aug 26, 2011 2:38 pm

Once Mueller gets out of second gear, you won't need to be afraid of lack of creativity. We will see the genius relationship he has with Gomez that not many people realize.. He assisted him in wonderful ways last season en route to his Top Scorer award!
Sabra1
Sabra1
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sabra1 Fri Aug 26, 2011 2:40 pm

Once Mueller gets out of second gear, you won't need to be afraid of lack of creativity. We will see the genius relationship he has with Gomez that not many people realize.. He assisted him in wonderful ways last season en route to his Top Scorer award!
Sabra1
Sabra1
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Fri Aug 26, 2011 5:34 pm

Mueller isn't really in "second gear". He's been playing great.

The thing is people don't realize he's put pretty much everywhere. His natural position is ACM, but since Kroos is given playing time he's been put on the wings. On the right he does Ok since that's where he plays in the NT, but on the left he suffers a bit.

Can't blame him for being so damn versatile, and I'd rather him being put in the middle and Kroos on the left as in his Leverkusen days.
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by I-no Fri Aug 26, 2011 5:55 pm

lol, you had one fan more and already banned, hahahaha, I pity you
I-no
I-no
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Fri Aug 26, 2011 6:10 pm

Just as I was welcoming him. Dammit.

I just read his posts. Yeah, not nice.
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by I-no Sat Aug 27, 2011 10:31 am

Sushi Master wrote:Just as I was welcoming him. Dammit.

I just read his posts. Yeah, not nice.
watch out for yourself or bayernfan will be all alone ina museum hall, hahahaha
I-no
I-no
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Sat Aug 27, 2011 12:21 pm

Nah, not happening again Very Happy
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Sat Sep 10, 2011 12:11 pm

Cl will show the real difference Very Happy For now, Bayern vs. Freiburg matchday thread is open. Freiburg are no pushovers, by the way Very Happy
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Sat Sep 10, 2011 1:06 pm

We all know that. Even though I hate their tactics, they're effective. 4th place isn't anything to sneeze at.
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum