Zeman's Pescara is in first place in Serie B. Go Zeman!!!!!

+15
InterMalia
leemhuis
Forza
arigle
Tomwin Lannister
Grande_Milano
Cassius
baresi
ErPupone
JAY-Z
Vibe
dostoevsky
Patrick Bateman
:{Mr.Mustachio!
wigglesworth
19 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Zeman's Pescara is in first place in Serie B.  Go Zeman!!!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Zeman's Pescara is in first place in Serie B. Go Zeman!!!!!

Post by leemhuis Mon Jan 30, 2012 1:28 pm

http://www.nytimes.com/2004/11/27/sports/27iht-juve_ed3_.html

"The conviction Friday of the Juventus team physician accused of administering banned drugs to star players in the 1990s will send ripples of fear around the soccer world.

A Turin judge found Dr. Riccardo Agricola guilty of "sporting fraud" — of injecting players with substances including EPO, the synthetic hormone used to increase oxygen-carrying red blood cells. Agricola was fined €2,000, or $2,600, and sentenced to one year and 10 months' imprisonment."

leemhuis
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Zeman's Pescara is in first place in Serie B.  Go Zeman!!!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Zeman's Pescara is in first place in Serie B. Go Zeman!!!!!

Post by InterMalia Mon Jan 30, 2012 2:08 pm

Waiting for Cassius_Nazi's comeback...
InterMalia
InterMalia
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by delaurentishotz Mon Jan 30, 2012 2:39 pm

Juve is disgusting.. Most of their supporters are gloryhunters (and currently oversensitive kids) stuck in the '90s when they influenced refs and drugged their players..

People over here think Barca is disgusting with ref favours.. Well you haven't seen Juve in Serie A in the '90s.. It was disgusting.

And now this ?? Hahahaha , Forza Zeman !!
delaurentishotz
delaurentishotz
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassius Mon Jan 30, 2012 2:53 pm

InterMalia wrote:Waiting for Cassius_Nazi's comeback...

Erm WTF is that about? My great grandad died fighting the nazi's you muppet. That's really offensive.

And you certain inter fans need to STFU, you say calicopoli MUST have happend because Juventus FC were relegated BUT when Juventus FC were cleared of doping aligations it must be true because a docter got a few months in prison :facepalm:

Double standards at its best.

That is all. :coffee:

I won't get drawn into all your bitter hate my friends.

So ciao my nigga'z. banana
Cassius
Cassius
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by InterMalia Mon Jan 30, 2012 3:02 pm

LOL, good one! I'm puzzled by your sense of humor Cassius, and than you got the same easy trolled mindset juve fans got around here.

Or are you really a nazi hmm
InterMalia
InterMalia
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Mon Jan 30, 2012 5:08 pm

Who knows how Zeman would feel if someone began to suspect him about so much energy.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrian0911 Mon Jan 30, 2012 5:25 pm

interesting how almost every time there is a team that becomes to hard to beat everybody screams "cheaters".

instead of learning from them and improve so they can eventually defeat that team, they sink in their stupidity and start screaming "thieves".
Adrian0911
Adrian0911
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Tue Jan 31, 2012 12:47 am

Back on topic.

From an interview with Sacchi:

Sacchi also passed comment on Pescara Coach Zdenek Zeman, who he revealed he holds in high regard.

“Zeman is still a good Coach, one of the best, not only at national level either. He was one of the three Coaches I recommended to Milan after the first time I left Milan and again I said the same thing about Zeman when I left Real Madrid.

“There is a harmony to his game, it seems almost like a utopia, and this is down to the strength of his ideas.

“If he had an orchestra, the tune would be Pescara.”
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Tue Jan 31, 2012 12:59 am

Torino now 3rd Sad
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by leemhuis Tue Jan 31, 2012 1:42 am

My freind ask I post this:

In this comdey the comedien say:

"You play with 6 attackers 2 midfielder and two asiistants for the opposing defense. I am always sad when you are fired but it is because you like the beautiful football, you are ahead of everyone. If a Saudi Arabian team want you, what do you say. " Zeman answer. "there is no problem".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PfvSj6VbxOs

leemhuis
leemhuis
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by leemhuis Tue Jan 31, 2012 1:48 am

My freind also ask I post this link for famous Italian rock song by Venditti call:

The Canscience of Zeman. It say "you go on attack and never defend why you you never change"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=utliTBRkgjU
leemhuis
leemhuis
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2