S
diego28ribas
cool_wirya
•MilanDevil•
pasquale22
17 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

B.NEWS : ELIA IS IN TURIN : ' I AM HAPPY '  Empty BREAKINGS NEWS: Elia to Juve announcement in the morning.

Post by pasquale22 Tue Aug 30, 2011 12:12 pm

Juventus scored a major coup for the completion of the team: Eljero Elia! The official announcement of the purchase will probably be given in the morning but still not the news is given by an official sent to Sky announcing the coup: "Hamburg will be 9 million plus bonus". At this point Elijah would be a major blow for Juventus that to complete the campaign shop now needs only a central defender, but time is running out and Marotta must hurry if he wants to go into ecstasies of the black-and-white fans.

-------
Guys I've been looking into this alot! And it seems certain. Many people and media outlets claim Elia has left the dutch training camp ahead of his medical. Also apparently we outbid arsenal! Who only wanted to pay 9m

Last edited by pasquale22 on Tue Aug 30, 2011 3:06 pm; edited 4 times in total
pasquale22
pasquale22
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

B.NEWS : ELIA IS IN TURIN : ' I AM HAPPY '  Empty Re: B.NEWS : ELIA IS IN TURIN : ' I AM HAPPY '

Post by •MilanDevil• Tue Aug 30, 2011 12:34 pm

I hope its true. In my opinion, Juve had a great transfer season this year and they are already looking better than last year. Lets just wait and see what this new Juve is capable of.
•MilanDevil•
•MilanDevil•
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

B.NEWS : ELIA IS IN TURIN : ' I AM HAPPY '  Empty Re: B.NEWS : ELIA IS IN TURIN : ' I AM HAPPY '

Post by cool_wirya Tue Aug 30, 2011 12:43 pm

great , next season we will have strong attack
cool_wirya
cool_wirya
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by diego28ribas Tue Aug 30, 2011 1:18 pm

Great news!
diego28ribas
diego28ribas
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by S Tue Aug 30, 2011 1:31 pm

Arsenal are reportedly pursuing Xherdan Shaqiri of Basel who is predominantly a winger ,Tabled a 9m bid i believe so seems like it will clear the path for Elia to Juventus transfer..
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by pasquale22 Tue Aug 30, 2011 2:13 pm

OFFICIAL: Hamburg confirm Elia is in Turin
pasquale22
pasquale22
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by pasquale22 Tue Aug 30, 2011 2:34 pm

First image of Elia in Turin for his medical

B.NEWS : ELIA IS IN TURIN : ' I AM HAPPY '  Eljerocaselle
pasquale22
pasquale22
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by dronte Tue Aug 30, 2011 2:38 pm

Great! Lets hope he is passionate enough.

dronte
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Tue Aug 30, 2011 2:39 pm

pasquale22 wrote:OFFICIAL: Hamburg confirm Elia is in Turin

Pasquale, I love!, I love you (no homo Twisted Evil )
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by pasquale22 Tue Aug 30, 2011 2:40 pm

On his way aboard Agnelli's private jet

B.NEWS : ELIA IS IN TURIN : ' I AM HAPPY '  Scaled.php?tn=0&server=815&filename=dc6v

Seems happy!!
pasquale22
pasquale22
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by pasquale22 Tue Aug 30, 2011 2:45 pm

Elia to SKY: 'I'm very happy'
pasquale22
pasquale22
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by pasquale22 Tue Aug 30, 2011 2:48 pm

elmystique wrote:
pasquale22 wrote:OFFICIAL: Hamburg confirm Elia is in Turin

Pasquale, I love!, I love you (no homo Twisted Evil )
Haha thanks mate!! Forza eljero!! Been waiting for this transfer for years
pasquale22
pasquale22
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Tue Aug 30, 2011 2:52 pm

Andrea Agnelli sent a private jet to pick him up, why didn't they do same for Krasic, am questionable over Elia's commitment to play for us though..... very...
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Tue Aug 30, 2011 2:54 pm

pasquale22 wrote:On his way aboard Agnelli's private jet

B.NEWS : ELIA IS IN TURIN : ' I AM HAPPY '  Scaled.php?tn=0&server=815&filename=dc6v

Seems happy!!

actually that looks like the Juventus Jet instead.... Twisted Evil

yes Juve has a Jet....
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by nyluigi Tue Aug 30, 2011 2:54 pm

elmystique wrote:Andrea Agnelli sent a private jet to pick him up, why didn't they do same for Krasic, am questionable over Elia's commitment to play for us though..... very...

"There's no need to talk if a club of the same level as HSV is interested. Juventus are still one of the best Italian teams around, but they're not better than Hamburg in my opinion."

"I've been told that there is a lot of racism in Italian stadiums and most teams play very defensive. These kinds of things play a role in my decision,"

"My style of play would be perfect for England. You often see defenders struggle against attackers with a good individual action. That's why I prefer a move to the Premier League."

Last edited by nyluigi on Tue Aug 30, 2011 2:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
nyluigi
nyluigi
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by :{Mr.Mustachio! Tue Aug 30, 2011 2:55 pm

elmystique wrote:Andrea Agnelli sent a private jet to pick him up, why didn't they do same for Krasic, am questionable over Elia's commitment to play for us though..... very...

Was just thinking the same.

Also agree with the bit in red, said it myself in the other thread.

Let's hope Conte can sort him out.

:{Mr.Mustachio!
:{Mr.Mustachio!
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Tue Aug 30, 2011 2:57 pm

nyluigi wrote:

"There's no need to talk if a club of the same level as HSV is interested. Juventus are still one of the best Italian teams around, but they're not better than Hamburg in my opinion."

"I've been told that there is a lot of racism in Italian stadiums and most teams play very defensive. These kinds of things play a role in my decision,"

"My style of play would be perfect for England. You often see defenders struggle against attackers with a good individual action. That's why I prefer a move to the Premier League."

thanks luigi, am very worried, though he is such an impressive buy "if he wants to play"

he didn't seem intent on joining us over Arsenal, and should his HSV days come back, then...
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by nyluigi Tue Aug 30, 2011 2:58 pm

Buckets of talent... but will have to earn the respect of the tifosi after quotes like that... (if he was accurately quoted)
nyluigi
nyluigi
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Tue Aug 30, 2011 3:00 pm

:{Mr.Mustachio! wrote:

Was just thinking the same.

Also agree with the bit in red, said it myself in the other thread.

Let's hope Conte can sort him out.

yes laformica, his commitment level could be a telling factor for us, he also seems like a guy who could easily disrespect his coach. But here's to wishing we get the better Elia and not the worst...
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by pasquale22 Tue Aug 30, 2011 3:01 pm

I can tell u he's very excited to join juve, wait for a proper interview and ul see how happy he is. Juve offers him not just a new step in his career but a new beginning. He has endured a tough time at hamburg, many ups and downs . The opportunity to become starting LM at Juve will spark him.

Let's just appreciate him guys, he's a young player finally getting his big break
pasquale22
pasquale22
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Tue Aug 30, 2011 3:03 pm

pasquale22 wrote:I can tell u he's very excited to join juve, wait for a proper interview and ul see how happy he is. Juve offers him not just a new step in his career but a new beggining. He has endured a tough time at hamburg, many ups and downs . The opportunity to become starting LM at Juve will spark him.

Let's just appreciate him guys, he's a young player finally getting his big break

honestly pasquale, I have wanted Elia @ Juve ever since I saw him at the WC last year, but he was happy when he joined HSV, I hope he really and honestly appreciates joining Juve and "honestly" sees us as a step up, if so, then excellent signing...
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by pasquale22 Tue Aug 30, 2011 3:04 pm

nyluigi wrote:

"There's no need to talk if a club of the same level as HSV is interested. Juventus are still one of the best Italian teams around, but they're not better than Hamburg in my opinion.

He's never said this. He confirmed it on his twitter account.
pasquale22
pasquale22
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

B.NEWS : ELIA IS IN TURIN : ' I AM HAPPY '  Empty B.NEWS : ELIA IS IN TURIN : ' I AM HAPPY '

Post by DeviAngel Tue Aug 30, 2011 3:05 pm

15:25 - Eljero Elia is in Torino! At 15:05 - Sky Sports reports - has landed the leading private flight from Caselle airport Amstedam outside the Netherlands, which in the coming hours will provide support for medical examinations and sign the contract with Juventus. Intercepted by Sky Sports, Elijah said only: "I'm happy" ("I am happy"). So it was literally pulled from the microphones and satellite issuer was made up in a car right now is taking him to the clinic Fornaca of Turin for the first exam.

14.45 - now just missing the official after the medical examinations, the other Dutch newspaper To confirm that Elijah is flying to Italy. They also report the words of Elijah yesterday, which seemed to prefer the English league: "I heard that in Italy there is a lot 'of racism in stadiums. These are things that you think and things I'm talking with people around me. I think my game for England, the league would be better. "

14.20 - The respected Dutch daily De Telegraaf confirmed 100%. Elijah is flying to Italy this afternoon to complete his transfer to Juventus. The striker has been given permission by the coach Bert van Marwijk to discuss his transfer to Italy. The player will then return to prepare for the national team matches for the European Championship qualifiers with San Marino and Finland.

13:58 - Now there are no more doubts. Eljero Elia was bought by Juventus and is flying to Italy to support the medical and sign a contract that will bind to Juventus for next season. This was announced by the same Dutch tulip on Twitter: "On a flight to Italy."
Elijah then leave for a few hours with the Dutch national collection for this raid to Turin. Before signing the contract, in fact, you should verify that the player is physically intact. Then the wing will return immediately to the withdrawal of the Dutch national who is preparing his challenge with San Marino.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Tue Aug 30, 2011 3:07 pm

B.NEWS : ELIA IS IN TURIN : ' I AM HAPPY '  Z46cy
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by dronte Tue Aug 30, 2011 3:08 pm

nyluigi wrote:Buckets of talent... but will have to earn the respect of the tifosi after quotes like that... (if he was accurately quoted...)
...which is highly unlikely Very Happy media is media, you never know what is true and what is not.

dronte
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next