B.NEWS : Estigarribia is in Turin for a medical !!!

+2
Juventude
DeviAngel
6 posters

Go down

B.NEWS : Estigarribia is in Turin for a medical  !!!  Empty B.NEWS : Estigarribia is in Turin for a medical !!!

Post by DeviAngel Thu Aug 25, 2011 3:40 pm

Juventus literally unleashed on the market in these final days, as might be expected. After purchasing Giaccherini Emmanuel, which officially begins the adventure in the afternoon to Juve with his first training session, Marotta is now ready to close for another promising thinning.

The news from Paraguay bounced yesterday and confirmed later in the evening was founded in Italy: Marcelo Alejandro Estigarribia Balmori (24) will be a new player of Juventus. According to Sky and Gazzetta.it confirm what the national side of Albirroja landed in Turin and soon will carry out medical examinations of ritual, before affixing the signature on the contract that will bind to the colors of the Old Lady. Estigarribia Cup has returned from a great American who made it known to all for its quality technical skills and speed are part of his business card.

Between the two companies there is full agreement for the transfer to Italy of "Chelo" Estigarribia, Juventus and Cerro PorteƱo (club card holder's young midfielder) have already reached an agreement in principle to the label: A loan sale with right to sell-out already fixed, just 400 thousand and 5 million next year. Second shot on the outside in a few hours and some say that is not finished yet ...
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

B.NEWS : Estigarribia is in Turin for a medical  !!!  Empty Re: B.NEWS : Estigarribia is in Turin for a medical !!!

Post by Juventude Thu Aug 25, 2011 3:44 pm

It's time we see a mass exodus of current players. I'm looking at you Amauri, Iaquinta, Pepe, Grygera, Grosso... the list goes on, but that would be a good start.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

B.NEWS : Estigarribia is in Turin for a medical  !!!  Empty Re: B.NEWS : Estigarribia is in Turin for a medical !!!

Post by C.Marchisio #8 Thu Aug 25, 2011 4:14 pm

Yes ... We must start to selling not just buying players
C.Marchisio #8
C.Marchisio #8
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by :{Mr.Mustachio! Thu Aug 25, 2011 5:06 pm

:{Mr.Mustachio!
:{Mr.Mustachio!
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by LWL91 Thu Aug 25, 2011 5:10 pm

This signing makes me very happy. Readers of goal.com does not know what they talk about and all they care about is some proven players they know from Fifa so that they can tell their friends who their Juve just bought. When i talk to my friends, they don't know Estigaribbia either, but they sure have confidence in marotta as i tell them to.

I think this boy is better then Eljero Elia and Perotti, and i am so happy this has finally materialized!! Forza Beppe, you just made my day Laughing
LWL91
LWL91
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by LWL91 Thu Aug 25, 2011 5:11 pm

If he'd been argentinean or brazilian he would have tracked interest by other big clubs, but as someone said somewhere. He can actually become our next Camoranesi!!!
LWL91
LWL91
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by djfawnz Thu Aug 25, 2011 5:14 pm

Heeey!!! Now I can reply from my bb!! Yes!!! Honestly? I think marcelo will come as a backup winger. I believe juventus will still buy a "major" name for the wings, like bastos/vargas/elija/etc.

Like I've always said, if he and giach comes, I don't mind as long as a proven player comes. I hope he does.
djfawnz
djfawnz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 25, 2011 7:50 pm

Once again, I will praise and like this signing, This kid has lots of potential

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down