calciomercato : ' Elia signs for Juve tomorrow(Today)' Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

calciomercato : ' Elia signs for Juve tomorrow(Today)'

2 posters

Go down

calciomercato : ' Elia signs for Juve tomorrow(Today)' Empty calciomercato : ' Elia signs for Juve tomorrow(Today)'

Post by DeviAngel Mon Aug 29, 2011 2:39 pm

The Juventus tighten the times and speeds for the purchase of Eljero Elia, talented Dutch external force all'Amburgo . The player will be tomorrow in Turin to close the circle, also saw the no of Seville Perotti and difficulties with Chelsea to get to Malouda .

The player most likely will have a conversation with the coach Antonio Conte to ask for explanations on the sports project and the available tactics. Player there is Arsenal Wenger.

DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

calciomercato : ' Elia signs for Juve tomorrow(Today)' Empty Re: calciomercato : ' Elia signs for Juve tomorrow(Today)'

Post by pasquale22 Mon Aug 29, 2011 3:12 pm

Devi stop posting this stuff your getting me excited! If Elia comes I will go nuts! Been following this guy for years bro cheers
pasquale22
pasquale22
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

calciomercato : ' Elia signs for Juve tomorrow(Today)' Empty Re: calciomercato : ' Elia signs for Juve tomorrow(Today)'

Post by pasquale22 Mon Aug 29, 2011 3:27 pm

Football scoop knows more than me should just sign me Monday

Found this on elia's twitter, can't find who he was referring to or something though
pasquale22
pasquale22
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down