juventus101
DeviAngel
Luca
elm_baraja_shaman
juve_gigi
10 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Elia to Juventus, medical tomorrow... Empty Elia to Juventus, medical tomorrow...

Post by juve_gigi Tue 30 Aug 2011, 06:04

From La Gazzetta Dello Sport, looks like it will be official tomorrow:

Elia to Juventus, medical tomorrow... Juve-scatenata-802649223338

9 million plus bonuses, that sounds like a decent signing. I will give Marotta a thumbs up on this one. At the very least it means that Giaccherini and the South American dude will be on the bench where they belong...
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Elia to Juventus, medical tomorrow... Empty Re: Elia to Juventus, medical tomorrow...

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Tue 30 Aug 2011, 06:07

ELIJAH TOOK - During the night, just when everything seemed to be complicated by the Hamburg, was closed the deal for Elijah . On Tuesday, the 24-year old Dutch asked to count the outside offensive, should already be in Turin for a medical. With the Germans reached an agreement for more than 9 million bonus: no technical counterparts.

link: http://www.gazzetta.it/Calciomercato/29-08-2011/juve-scatenata-802649223338.shtml
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Elia to Juventus, medical tomorrow... Empty Re: Elia to Juventus, medical tomorrow...

Post by juve_gigi Tue 30 Aug 2011, 06:07

Juve, rilancio per Rhodolfo
Ma il colpo è l'olandese Elia

Milano, 29 agosto 2011

Non c'è ancora l'accordo con il San Paolo. Intanto l'Amburgo accetta 9 milioni più bonus per cedere l'olandese. Bonucci-Alves si va avanti piano

Rhodolfo, 25 anni. Italyphotopress
Il San Paolo dice no alla Juventus, e per ora salta l'arrivo del difensore Luiz Rhodolfo. Il brasiliano - che aveva dato già l'ok per il trasferimento in bianconero - era atteso a giorni a Torino, ma in mattinata il San Paolo ha rifiutato l'offerta da 8 milioni presentata dall'a.d. bianconero Beppe Marotta. La trattativa non è però del tutto naufragata: se anche non se ne farà nulla per la chiusura di questa finestra estiva del calciomercato i dirigenti juventini avoreranno per perfezionare il trasferimento a gennaio. Ma intanto si conclude l'affare più importante: arriva Elia per 9 milioni (più bonus) dall'Amburgo.

rhodolfo dice sì— E' proseguita nella notte la trattativa tra la Juventus e il San Paolo per Luiz Rhodolfo Dini Gaioto. Il difensore ha già detto sì alla Juventus, che a sua volta ha presentato al San Paolo un'offerta di circa 8 milioni per il colosso di Bandeirantes. Si è discusso fino a tardi di ogni dettaglio, soprattutto delle varie quote del cartellino del giocatore, non tutte concentrate in un unico soggetto giuridico. Intorno a mezzanotte, comunque, l'ad Marotta mostrava ottimismo in attesa dell'ok del club di Juvenal Juvêncio. Rhodolfo, colosso di 193 centimetri, è nel mirino bianconero da almeno un mese, e dopo una serie di valutazioni era stato preferito a Coates, 20enne nazionale uruguaiano, ora a un passo dal Liverpool. Gli agenti del brasiliano sono a Torino da tre giorni, pronti già oggi a formalizzare ogni accordo.

rilancio juve— La Juventus infatti non si arrende, e tenta un ultimo assalto a Rhodolfo dopo il "no" della dirigenza paulista alla prima offerta pari a 8 miloni di euro. A confermare il pressing bianconero sul 25enne difensore del San Paolo è il suo agente, Rafael Félix. "La Juventus ha presentato una nuova offerta che i dirigenti del San Paolo stanno studiando. La nuova proposta non si discosta molto da quella precedente, vedremo nelle prossime ore".
Eljero Elia, olandese 24enne proveniente dall'Amburgo. Afp
eliA PRESO— Nella notte, proprio quando tutto sembrava complicarsi con l'Amburgo, è stata chiusa la trattativa per Elia. Martedì il 24enne olandese, l'esterno offensivo chiesto da Conte, dovrebbe già essere a Torino per le visite mediche. Con i tedeschi raggiunto l'accordo per 9 milioni più bonus: niente contropartite tecniche.

bonucci— Procede lenta la trattativa con lo Zenit San Pietroburgo per lo scambio Bonucci-Bruno Alves. I russi continuano a pretendere anche un conguaglio economico, Marotta non va oltre uno scambio alla pari. Oggi nuovo confronto.
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Tue 30 Aug 2011, 06:09

Juventus to raise Rhodolfo
But the blow is Dutch Elijah

Milan, August 29, 2011

There is still no agreement with St. Paul. Meanwhile, the Hamburg 9 million more agree to give bonuses to the Dutch. Bonucci-Alves goes up

Rhodolfo, 25 years. Italyphotopress
The St. Paul says no to Juventus, and jumps to the arrival of defender Luiz Rhodolfo . The Brazilian - who had already given the go ahead for the transfer to Juventus - Torino was expected in days, but in the morning the St. Paul refused the offer presented from A to 8 million. D. Juventus Beppe Marotta. The deal is not totally wrecked: even if we did not do anything to close this window of the summer transfer market leaders Juventus ivory for perfecting the transfer in January. But meanwhile, concludes the most important business: Elijah comes to 9 million (plus bonuses) dall'Amburgo.

rhodolfo says yes - It 'continued into the night the deal between Juventus and Sao Paulo Luiz Rhodolfo Dini Gaioto . The defender has already said yes to Juventus, who in turn presented to St. Paul's offer of about 8 million for the Colossus of Bandeirantes. They discussed every detail of late, especially the various parts of the player's not all concentrated in a single legal entity. Around midnight, however, showed the optimism for Marotta awaiting the OK of the club Mr. Juvencio Juvenal. Rhodolfo, 193 cm giant is in black and white viewfinder for at least a month, and after a series of assessments had been preferred to Coates, 20 year old Uruguayan national, now a step away from Liverpool. The agents of the Brazilian is in Turin for three days, ready today to formalize any agreement.

juve revival - Juventus fact does not give up, and tries one last assault on Rhodolfo after the "no" to the first offer of the Sao Paulo leadership of 8 millions of tourists and Euro. To confirm the pressing on the 25 year-old Juventus defender of St. Paul is his agent, Félix Rafael. "Juventus have made ​​a new offer that the leaders of St. Paul are investigating. The new proposal does not differ much from the previous one, we will see in the coming hours."
Eljero Elia, Dutch 24 year old from dall'Amburgo. Afp
Elijah took - During the night, just when everything seemed to be complicated by the Hamburg, was closed the deal for Elijah . On Tuesday, the 24-year old Dutch asked to count the outside offensive, should already be in Turin for a medical. With the Germans reached an agreement for more than 9 million bonus: no technical counterparts.

Bonucci - Proceeds slow negotiations with Zenit St Petersburg for the exchange Bonucci - Bruno Alves . The Russians continue to claim a financial adjustment, Marotta does not go beyond an equal exchange. Today reopening.
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Tue 30 Aug 2011, 06:12

Juventus and Hamburg have described the agreement for the transfer to Turin from outside the Netherlands Eljero Elia. As revealed by Sky Sports during the broadcast special League , the two clubs have reached an agreement in the evening

http://www.tuttomercatoweb.com/juventus/?action=read&idtmw=291280
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Tue 30 Aug 2011, 06:14

Awesome signing, hopefully he will be a left sided Krasic although he is different.

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Tue 30 Aug 2011, 06:18

juve_gigi wrote:From La Gazzetta Dello Sport, looks like it will be official tomorrow:

9 million plus bonuses, that sounds like a decent signing. I will give Marotta a thumbs up on this one. At the very least it means that Giaccherini and the South American dude will be on the bench where they belong...

thats to harsh that 'south american dude' was voted as the best LW in the tournament in Coppa America he caused every opponent havoc and he has talent so I want to see him play.

Also give a chance to giaccherini he saluted us he told he will give everything

he scored 3 goals in 1 and a half training session

in other words have respect for them let them first show them selfs than judge

I am amazed tbh at the comment fratello
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Tue 30 Aug 2011, 06:23

Well to be fair Dejan, neither were bought to start. However, they can and I believe will still have a positive impact. By depth alone Juventus is much stronger than last season.

Last season left wings:
Marchisio
Pepe
Martinez

This season:
Elia
Esti
Giacch/Vucinic if needed

Definite improvement

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Tue 30 Aug 2011, 06:23

Luca wrote:Well to be fair Dejan, neither were bought to start. However, they can and I believe will still have a positive impact. By depth alone Juventus is much stronger than last season.

Last season left wings:
Marchisio
Pepe
Martinez

This season:
Elia
Esti
Giacch/Vucinic if needed

Definite improvement

I want them to be given a shot ...not that harsh on them without a chance //
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by juventus101 Tue 30 Aug 2011, 06:28

Im with Devi and Luca. Im not big fan of Giaccherini, but iwill atleas give hima chance. I watched as much of the Copa America as I could, and Estigarribia has real talent. Just ask Dani Alves, who "Chelo" tore apart time and time again. Plus with hopefully Elia, and our youngsters Pasquato, De Silvestro, and Boniperti, I think we have alot of strength on our wings. Were gonna be extremy dangerous this season.
juventus101
juventus101
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Tue 30 Aug 2011, 06:34

DeviAngel wrote:
juve_gigi wrote:From La Gazzetta Dello Sport, looks like it will be official tomorrow:

thats to harsh that 'south american dude' was voted as the best LW in the tournament in Coppa America he caused every opponent havoc and he has talent so I want to see him play.

Well I was a bit harsh so I apologize. But you called Giovinco a midget and unloyal even though he spent his life as a Juventino and was treated like garbage, so it goes both ways bro...

But I am willing to give them both a chance, so let's see what they can do. And when I say that they should both be on the bench, that means that I want quality starters, so at the very least Marotta has delivered us a quality starter at LW, so I will give kudos to him and a thumbs up for that...

Marotta doesn't suck, really, at least on this day... Laughing
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Tue 30 Aug 2011, 06:35

Transfers after August 20th should be successful

Aquilani, Krasic, Quagliarella
Giaccherini, Elia, Esti, ??

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by S Tue 30 Aug 2011, 06:38

Well its more likely that Elia and Krasic will be the starters atleast in my opinion..

And there are reports that Conte is not impressed with Krasic so if at all he is benched,We could always move Elia to the right wing and have Esti on the left so all in all we seem to possess great wing depth considering Conte's formation is pretty much an offensive setup..

Atleast we seem to possess players that caters to the coach's needs unlike last season..
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Tue 30 Aug 2011, 06:46

a highly motivated Elia:

elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Tue 30 Aug 2011, 06:49

Surag.Blueguy wrote:Well its more likely that Elia and Krasic will be the starters atleast in my opinion..

And there are reports that Conte is not impressed with Krasic so if at all he is benched,We could always move Elia to the right wing and have Esti on the left so all in all we seem to possess great wing depth considering Conte's formation is pretty much an offensive setup..

Atleast we seem to possess players that caters to the coach's needs unlike last season..

Is that true? I would like to see these reports
Pretty silly idea, Krasic on the right is fantastic and he already has a good understanding with Licht

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by S Tue 30 Aug 2011, 06:56

Luca wrote:
Surag.Blueguy wrote:Well its more likely that Elia and Krasic will be the starters atleast in my opinion..

Is that true? I would like to see these reports
Pretty silly idea, Krasic on the right is fantastic and he already has a good understanding with Licht

I am not sure i actually read a few reports on this forum suggesting that and also Goal.com too which says that Conte isnt entirely convinced with Krasic..

Has definitely had a poor pre-season.But just a hypothetical situation..If he fails to regain his lost form perhaps Conte would move him to the bench ,it wouldnt cost us dear since we have quality options now..

But i agree Krasic should be a guaranteed starter in the eleven..
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Tue 30 Aug 2011, 06:59

Elia vs Hungary, when he wants to play, u be the judge:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=B_Vk71cxGI0&feature=related
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Tue 30 Aug 2011, 07:05

elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by pasquale22 Tue 30 Aug 2011, 07:29

Yehhhh although I'm waiting for some more Clarification . Very excited !
pasquale22
pasquale22
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Tue 30 Aug 2011, 07:39

pasquale22 wrote:Yehhhh although I'm waiting for some more Clarification . Very excited !

hold your breath m8t, I will only wait till I see him sign before getting excited, some reports are saying though we've agreed with HSV over the transfer, we've not agreed terms with Elia yet, and he has reportedly told his agent he would prefer a move to Arsenal over us..... so we w8t to see.
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by :{Mr.Mustachio! Tue 30 Aug 2011, 10:00

Of course though elm, he plays like that very rarely. There is a reason he rides Hamburg's bench and gets subbed of at halftime when he does play.

Flashy and skullfull yes, arrogant and very discontinuous also.

If he can sort himself out then fine, you have a prospectively a dynamite player. All down to Conte, if he can't get the guy playing with consistency, then Esti and Giaccherini will be playing FAR more than everyone thinks.

I've watched Elia when he's good, pace, power and flashy wingplay; but i've also watched more of him, mostly in the Bundesliga, when he is almost unwatchable or just anonymous.

I welcome his arrival but he arrives as a equal with Full-Metal-Giak and El Chelo; if he is to show his best guarenteeing him as a starter and treating him as a Demi-god is maybe not the best way to go about it.

We'll see what he can do Thumbs up
:{Mr.Mustachio!
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Tue 30 Aug 2011, 16:21

juve_gigi wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:

Well I was a bit harsh so I apologize. But you called Giovinco a midget and unloyal even though he spent his life as a Juventino and was treated like garbage, so it goes both ways bro...

But I am willing to give them both a chance, so let's see what they can do. And when I say that they should both be on the bench, that means that I want quality starters, so at the very least Marotta has delivered us a quality starter at LW, so I will give kudos to him and a thumbs up for that...

Marotta doesn't suck, really, at least on this day... Laughing

I said that after I gave him a shot not before I did ...btw on Macedonian forums say that Giovinco for an interview for parma said he is Inter fan Neutral
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Tue 30 Aug 2011, 16:22

:{Mr.Mustachio! wrote:Of course though elm, he plays like that very rarely. There is a reason he rides Hamburg's bench and gets subbed of at halftime when he does play.

If he can sort himself out then fine, you have a prospectively a dynamite player. All down to Conte, if he can't get the guy playing with consistency, then Esti and Giaccherini will be playing FAR more than everyone thinks.

I've watched Elia when he's good, pace, power and flashy wingplay; but i've also watched more of him, mostly in the Bundesliga, when he is almost unwatchable or just anonymous.

I welcome his arrival but he arrives as a equal with Full-Metal-Giak and El Chelo; if he is to show his best guarenteeing him as a starter and treating him as a Demi-god is maybe not the best way to go about it.

We'll see what he can do Thumbs up

Thumbs up Thumbs up Thumbs up Thumbs up Thumbs up Thumbs up Thumbs up Thumbs up

agreed, Elia on his consistently bad days, is just well....... Amauri 2.0
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 30 Aug 2011, 18:30

:{Mr.Mustachio! wrote:

The excuse for Cassano? :coffee:

Back to top Go down

Post by :{Mr.Mustachio! Tue 30 Aug 2011, 18:41

sciacca wrote:
:{Mr.Mustachio! wrote:

The excuse for Cassano? :coffee:

Cassano is more talented and a far more decisive player though.
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next