eddy
nikac
LWL91
Juventude
djfawnz
DeviAngel
10 posters

Go down

The Guardian - Chelsea Malouda goes to Juve  Empty The Guardian - Chelsea Malouda goes to Juve

Post by DeviAngel Thu Aug 25, 2011 7:46 pm

It could be a turning point for the idea Malouda, Juventus, as reported by the tabloid newspaper The Guardian of the channel, Chelsea would be ready to give the player if they were going to sign two shots within the next few hours, or the Uruguayan Port Alvaro Pereira and playmaker Luka Modric of Tottenham, elements that should be superimposed in the area of ​​jurisdiction of the former Lyon capable of acting both external to and playmaker that would add to Mata, who arrived at Stamford Bridge in recent days.

Malouda for sale that would become inevitable and necessary for the Blues so that would push the player to Turin hoping to raise some € 8 million from his card but, at the end, could get up to 5 million to 6 million in order to alleviate overcrowded a rose in the aforementioned . Despite the declarations of Andre Villas Boas today that seem a Pre-tactical move and nothing more.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

The Guardian - Chelsea Malouda goes to Juve  Empty Re: The Guardian - Chelsea Malouda goes to Juve

Post by djfawnz Thu Aug 25, 2011 7:52 pm

I actually favor malouda's move. If he can come alongside krasic, pepe, estigarribia and pasquato are wings will have quality and depth dude. I hope it happens!
djfawnz
djfawnz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

The Guardian - Chelsea Malouda goes to Juve  Empty Re: The Guardian - Chelsea Malouda goes to Juve

Post by Juventude Thu Aug 25, 2011 7:57 pm

If Chelsea is that desperate to get rid of him, Juve should see if they can take him on loan w/option to buy or lower their asking price even more. I don't want Juve to be stuck with Malouda when he's 33 or 34.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by LWL91 Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:30 pm

Juventude wrote:If Chelsea is that desperate to get rid of him, Juve should see if they can take him on loan w/option to buy or lower their asking price even more. I don't want Juve to be stuck with Malouda when he's 33 or 34.

Agreed. I dont think Chelsea will loan btw.. Sell only.. he could go to Tottenham.. wait and see Smile
LWL91
LWL91
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by nikac Fri Aug 26, 2011 12:03 am

And with Malouda's come to Juve,we will have to change our name in "fringe mediocre Juve"...

nikac
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by eddy Fri Aug 26, 2011 12:17 am

hey all!long time to post as i was away the summer.

i dont like malouda as player and he is a way old.
eddy
eddy
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by djfawnz Fri Aug 26, 2011 12:57 am

he is old but he still has years left in his tank. Besides, we will have pasquato and estigarribia to fight for the spot with Malouda so the competition will be fierce. I think it would be a good deal.
djfawnz
djfawnz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by eddy Fri Aug 26, 2011 1:10 am

djfawnz wrote:he is old but he still has years left in his tank. Besides, we will have pasquato and estigarribia to fight for the spot with Malouda so the competition will be fierce. I think it would be a good deal.

i disagree why to sign malouda?first we already cover that position with 2 players and there is more players that can play there if we have problem.malouda is an overated player and i didnt want him even at his 28 not now at 31 too much money for nothing and his contact will force Conte to use him.

few things i saw from pasquato and estigarribia so far and i prefer them than malouda
eddy
eddy
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by BeautifulGame Fri Aug 26, 2011 5:06 am

Juventude wrote:If Chelsea is that desperate to get rid of him, Juve should see if they can take him on loan w/option to buy or lower their asking price even more. I don't want Juve to be stuck with Malouda when he's 33 or 34.

Chelsea wont loan him out because he is in last year of his contract.
BeautifulGame
BeautifulGame
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by cool_wirya Fri Aug 26, 2011 11:43 am

face it guys , without CL we cant sign top class players , no Ribery no hazard but if we get CL football we will get them , Malouda is one of the classiest wingers around the world and having him for just 6million as he can play at top level for 2 years is great , he is proven , anyone who watch EPL will know that , him with us we could reach our objectives and next summber if we reach CL we could get younger wingers for the future also with pasquato and estigarribia what we got to lose
cool_wirya
cool_wirya
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by aaron792 Fri Aug 26, 2011 12:27 pm

Not a long-term solution. By the way, does wing tactics work in Serie A? Most successful Seria A teams has no typical wingers and most modern football teams place 3 men on midfield. Mourinho once tried to build wings in Inter, but failed in the end~
aaron792
aaron792
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by El Chelsea Fuerte Fri Aug 26, 2011 12:36 pm

We aren't going to sell him.

Villas-Boas has already said it and that's the end of it.

El Chelsea Fuerte
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Fri Aug 26, 2011 2:34 pm

english_jewel wrote:We aren't going to sell him.

Good Chelsea can keep him and his roughly 2.4 million euro salary.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by aaron792 Fri Aug 26, 2011 3:36 pm

english_jewel wrote:We aren't going to sell him.

Isn't he in his last year of his contract?
aaron792
aaron792
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down