Giaccherini SPEAKS: "Juventus is a dream. I will give the best for this shirt"

Go down

Giaccherini SPEAKS: "Juventus is a dream. I will give the best for this shirt"  Empty Giaccherini SPEAKS: "Juventus is a dream. I will give the best for this shirt"

Post by DeviAngel Thu 25 Aug 2011 - 19:58

Emmanuel Giaccherini has released the first words a player of Juventus. The editors of TuttoJuve.com has transcribed the full video interview with new signing from Juventus Juventus.com:

Emmanuel Giaccherini finally in black and white. The icing on the cake of a summer really want to frame ...
"Yes, we say that summer has been wonderful for me: I'm married, I'm going to be a dad and then this call came from Juventus, which for me is a dream."

How did you live these days in which you spoke of your potential transfer to Juventus?
"I've lived with great serenity because I've always said that the dream was for me to aspire to a great team. It 'came the call of Juventus and it was beautiful.

In the first year in Serie A, seven goals: an important contribution to salvation. First the minor leagues, yet have not suffered the jump category. Now there is a step further because here at Juve will fight for other purposes. Like the pictures?
"Yes, I have come from the ranks so low because I did. I arrived in Serie A and Juventus to 25 years is a further leap in quality for me and also a test to measure myself with great players. I know that the coach wanted me strong, he wants players who are hungry and I at this moment I want to try to do my best to improve myself more and more ".

Your technical skills we know them all, and those traits are a little 'less known, however, have emerged thanks to an episode a few years ago, a rather serious injury: it you came out great. What helped you temperamentally for the development of your career?
"But I am a very determined person, who believes strongly in the work, sacrifice, that kind of stuff that led me to get where I arrived. In my opinion, without work and sacrifice, I would definitely not have gotten nowhere, so all happened to me in the past has made me grow up and brought me here. "

If you come to play from external attack. The Count of 4-2-4, from this point of view, seems perfect features for your ...
"Yes, the exterior is the role that best fits my characteristics. They are available to the coach, for everything."

Finally a message to the fans ...
"I greet them and try to give my best for this shirt."
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Giaccherini SPEAKS: "Juventus is a dream. I will give the best for this shirt"  Empty Re: Giaccherini SPEAKS: "Juventus is a dream. I will give the best for this shirt"

Post by Guest Thu 25 Aug 2011 - 20:47

I need more than best, I need skill :coffee:

Back to top Go down