nikac
Rettke
Keyzar
pasquale22
12 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

For CB who will it be

Marotta's CB signing - Page 2 Vote_lcap19%Marotta's CB signing - Page 2 Vote_rcap 19% 
[ 4 ]
Marotta's CB signing - Page 2 Vote_lcap76%Marotta's CB signing - Page 2 Vote_rcap 76% 
[ 16 ]
Marotta's CB signing - Page 2 Vote_lcap5%Marotta's CB signing - Page 2 Vote_rcap 5% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 21

Marotta's CB signing - Page 2 Empty Re: Marotta's CB signing

Post by JuvenelCuore Wed Aug 24, 2011 11:11 pm

LWL91 wrote:
JuvenelCuore wrote:@LWL: Alex is not a starter. Luiz and Terry will occupy the CB positions.

Not true... Alex > Luiz defensively and chelsea uses wingbacks.. Luiz is more of a deep playmaker.. Sort of the perfect addition to a team like Barca in the future.. Defensively he is WAY weaker then Alex! even if you include his pace advantage

Luiz is better for the future, and he is who starts. There is no debate for that. Luiz and Terry, with Alex a substitute. Why else would he leave Chelsea ? If he was a starter he would stay at a club playing in the CL and challenging for the title over a team that is not playing in Europe and who came 7th last year.

JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by vanharouva Wed Aug 24, 2011 11:20 pm

juve_gigi wrote:
vanharouva wrote:...but if i actually had Beppes job.. Then i would ship Pepe and Bonucci to Zenit since they seem to be so interested.

And i would take Bruno Alves + 5m for them.

And from those 5m i would spend the 3,5m on Luganos buy out clause.

Epic Quality boost to the defence. Alves and Lugano. Then i would buy Angelo Ogbonna summer mercato 2012.

And then you can all call me stupid if we see a lack of results later on. Laughing

Well then if this is what you seriuosly want to do I will say one thing to you. As Donald Trump would say...

YOU'RE HIRED!!!

You are now offically the transfer guru of Juventus and Marotta's ass and his hypno-eye have been shipped out of town!! That is exactly the answer I was looking for. You get rid of two deadweights in Bonucci and Pepe, and get a quality CB in Alves in return, plus with the 5m in return you get a great backup CB in Lugano. You fix two problems in one shot. Plus, yeah you go for a young stud in Ogbonna next year to partner with Chiellini for the next 5-7 years. Nice job Van!! Perhaps you can relay this message to Marotta now to advise him that he has been relinquished of his duties. If you want I can make that call, or I can send Nick's bodyguards from Torino to go get him...

Thumbs up

Ha ha.. this scenario sure would be nice.

2 quality experienced central defenders now and the young italian next summer who will slowly take their spot besides Chiellini... bounce
vanharouva
vanharouva
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by JuvenelCuore Wed Aug 24, 2011 11:21 pm

Haha Pino brilliant !

I hope you know Van, I would come myself to protect you and get Marotta, but I have a hot date with Tina Rossi tonight so I will instead send some of my best men. Two Torino natives who hate Marotta. Wink

JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2