Should Juventus have kept Legrottaglie ?

+3
juve_gigi
DeviAngel
JuvenelCuore
7 posters

Go down

Should Juventus have kept Legrottaglie ? Empty Should Juventus have kept Legrottaglie ?

Post by JuvenelCuore Mon Aug 22, 2011 7:02 pm

Should Juventus have kept him ? I think so. Apart the fact I like him personally (a fellow Nicola Wink), he was admirable when called upon, not to mention very experienced having been a former starter playing against teams like Real Madrid in 2008.

Even if he did not play a whole ton of games, his experience would have been valuable. I think Juventus should have kept him.
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Should Juventus have kept Legrottaglie ? Empty Re: Should Juventus have kept Legrottaglie ?

Post by DeviAngel Mon Aug 22, 2011 7:04 pm

he was losing his legs and making mistakes ...but I wanted to keep him as he was Juventino with pure heart ....

we got Barzagli now who is somewhat upgrade from him
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Should Juventus have kept Legrottaglie ? Empty Re: Should Juventus have kept Legrottaglie ?

Post by DeviAngel Mon Aug 22, 2011 7:04 pm

you know we sold him 3mil now we can sign him for none Very Happy
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 22, 2011 7:10 pm

Bah, Milan's loss now. Made some profit out of him, he was good enough in 2009, but now he's finished.

Back to top Go down

Post by JuvenelCuore Mon Aug 22, 2011 7:11 pm

But even as I said for experience sake. Maybe bring him back as a coach, sort of like a less-managerial version of Nedved.

@Devi: I know we made money off him brother, but he was a Juventino and to me he was priceless. Just felt like he should be given more; he was with us a lot, had a pure heart, and accepted a bench role when he knew he was not good enough as long as it meant playing for Juventus.
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Mon Aug 22, 2011 7:14 pm

JuvenelCuore wrote:But even as I said for experience sake. Maybe bring him back as a coach, sort of like a less-managerial version of Nedved.

@Devi: I know we made money off him brother, but he was a Juventino and to me he was priceless. Just felt like he should be given more; he was with us a lot, had a pure heart, and accepted a bench role when he knew he was not good enough as long as it meant playing for Juventus.

I know I loved our jesus Very Happy i mean legro Very Happy
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JuvenelCuore Mon Aug 22, 2011 7:16 pm

DeviAngel wrote:
JuvenelCuore wrote:But even as I said for experience sake. Maybe bring him back as a coach, sort of like a less-managerial version of Nedved.

I know I loved our jesus Very Happy i mean legro Very Happy

Haha he was the only actual football player who deserves the title "Santo Subito" in a religious way. Laughing

I want him to be a coach, he has a good head on his shoulders and he embodies the club. He was so underrated by rivals and what not, but I knew he was talented !

Forza Nicola !
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Mon Aug 22, 2011 8:59 pm

Off the field, yes definitely, as a coach or something. On the field, unfortunately he is finished as a player. Barzagli is an upgrade over him...
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by C.Marchisio #8 Mon Aug 22, 2011 9:08 pm

Nicola can teach many of our players how to become a true Juventino
C.Marchisio #8
C.Marchisio #8
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Mon Aug 22, 2011 9:12 pm

Nah, and there is no comparison
Legro is 34
Alex is 29
Lugano is 30

Both Alex and Lugano are capable of giving multiple seasons to the club, Legrottaglie would be hard pressed to give on more year.

Also, I consider him quite the terrible defender to be honest, he is just too clumsy.

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by dronte Mon Aug 22, 2011 11:05 pm

Luca wrote:Nah, and there is no comparison

Also, I consider him quite the terrible defender to be honest, he is just too clumsy.
This. He may be a true Juventino but he has never been Juventus class.

dronte
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by JuvenelCuore Mon Aug 22, 2011 11:15 pm

But I mean in addition to them.

Like instead of buying both Alex AND Lugano, get one of them and kept Legrottaglie.

JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 22, 2011 11:15 pm

dronte wrote:

He had his moments, but I agree. However class is irrelavent, what counts is the experience, heart and mentality.

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Mon Aug 22, 2011 11:46 pm

sciacca wrote:
dronte wrote:

He had his moments, but I agree. However class is irrelavent, what counts is the experience, heart and mentality.

Ok, Pepe.
Class is certainly relevant. :coffee:
I do agree Nick but I don't even want two cbs, that is stupid in my opinion.
If anything I would have Lugano and Caceres, sell Motta, loan out Sorensen.
Caceres can play LB, CB, RB- perfect addition.
Lugano is experienced and class.

You know the rest

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Mon Aug 22, 2011 11:54 pm

Nicola Legrottaglie is actually a free agent now as rumors persist that he will retire.

His wife must be jumping as now she can have all the sex she wants without Nicola's sex abstinence within the season.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 23, 2011 12:07 am

Luca wrote:
sciacca wrote:
dronte wrote:

Ok, Pepe.

You know the rest

For Pepe of course class is relavent. He's actually on the pitch. Legro as a coach, does not need class lol.

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Tue Aug 23, 2011 12:17 am

sciacca wrote:
Luca wrote:
sciacca wrote:
dronte wrote:

Ok, Pepe.

You know the rest

For Pepe of course class is relavent. He's actually on the pitch. Legro as a coach, does not need class lol.

That is based on the thought of Bonucci being a 100% starter along with Chiellini
I am unsure of this thought
And I would still rather a quality defender for the times he is needed, it is a must.
Lugano <5M can't miss.

Pepe shouldn't be on the pitch though, so I guess that point is null

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down