Berlusconi : " Juve up there for the scudetto fight"

2 posters

Go down

Berlusconi : " Juve up there for the scudetto fight"  Empty Berlusconi : " Juve up there for the scudetto fight"

Post by DeviAngel Mon Aug 22, 2011 1:20 am

Interviewed by the microphones of Sky Sport 24, the Milan president Silvio Berlusconi said the match between AC Milan and Juventus ended 2-1 in favor of the hosts that have won the trophy so Luigi Berlusconi. So many irons in the fire between field and market,

"Surely I am satisfied, in the second half was normal with many injuries to defend himself from a full Juve but I'm happy. We had a good first half with two stunning goals. Market? We talk about Aquilani , we are seeing and treating, it is still a player I like, young and versatile. I can confirm for Kaka esteem and admiration, but there is nothing but Balotelli we never followed closely. For the league I think there the contention us, Inter and Juventus, will be a good competition between us three. I wished him a good championship to Juventus who have honored this competition named after my father gave me a strange feeling to see Pirlo on the other side and I would like to keep it with us, but society has deemed too expensive to offer him a three-year. Cassano? It certainly has the most quality defects .... "
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Berlusconi : " Juve up there for the scudetto fight"  Empty Re: Berlusconi : " Juve up there for the scudetto fight"

Post by JuvenelCuore Mon Aug 22, 2011 1:21 am

Nobody is up for the Scudetto if Berlusconi continues to destroy Italian football for his own narcissistic motives.
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum