Conte content with Juve direction

2 posters

Go down

Conte content with Juve direction  Empty Conte content with Juve direction

Post by DeviAngel Fri Aug 19, 2011 2:07 pm

Antonio Conte is confident that Juventus are on the right path following their showing in the Trofeo TIM.

The Bianconeri came second in the tournament on Thursday after losing to Inter on penalties and beating Milan 2-1.

“We must continue to work hard because this is the only way to improve,” he stated at Bari’s Stadio San Nicola.

“The lads are at my total disposal and that is commendable, but we know that the road is long. However, the most important aspect is that we are on the way.”

Juve impressed in the first 15 minutes of the tie against the Nerazzurri, but they showed some defensive weaknesses which were exposed by Andrea Ranocchia’s goal.

“From the point of view of general play, we were very good, but on set pieces we had some troubles due to their greater height,” the tactician added.

Summer signing Arturo Vidal was also unleashed into the side and he caught the eye with a fine goal against Milan.

“He’s barely spent two days with us, but his quick understanding of the way we play has greatly impressed me,” the former Juve captain noted.

“He’s a good player, he makes an important contribution and gives us quality breaking forward. He must get to know the squad, but he’s an excellent signing and I need to thank the club for that.”
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Conte content with Juve direction  Empty Re: Conte content with Juve direction

Post by C.Marchisio #8 Fri Aug 19, 2011 2:11 pm

They show that we can handle both Milan and Inter but we need to work hard. I was amazed by Pirlo's passes
C.Marchisio #8
C.Marchisio #8
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down