Juventus: Where Are the Top Players?

2 posters

Go down

Juventus: Where Are the Top Players? Empty Juventus: Where Are the Top Players?

Post by Guest Fri Aug 19, 2011 4:50 am

Juventus general manager Beppe Marotta, said: "We have resources to acquire two top players". Words, words, just words. As for today, August 18, the reality is different: only Vucinic and Vidal arrived, perhaps another one Vargas, but there is no sign of a great champion like Aguero or Teve.

Agnelli confirmed that Juventus have the money to invest on the market, but the names that are circulating in these days are Giaccherini, Perotti, Alex, Lugano and Coates. Are they top players?

Back to top Go down

Juventus: Where Are the Top Players? Empty Re: Juventus: Where Are the Top Players?

Post by Luca Fri Aug 19, 2011 5:03 am

They tried and failed.
I don't really blame them, I like the work they've done and they have assembled a deep squad for the most part.

We should revisit this thread in 12 months.

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Juventus: Where Are the Top Players? Empty Re: Juventus: Where Are the Top Players?

Post by juve_gigi Fri Aug 19, 2011 5:08 am

It's pretty much the same as last year. We got rid of a few more of the leftovers of the Secco era and signed some more average or above average players. I don't see any difference. Actually, I liked last year's mercato better with Krasic and Quags. If all we do is sign Lugano or Alex in the next two weeks then I would have to say objectively that this summer mercato was somewhat of a fail.

I guess like Luca said we will have to revisit this thread in 6 months to see what has transpired. Hopefully, I will be proved wrong and Vidal, Pirlo and Vucinic lead us to the promised land. We will see.
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down