Albiceleste
The Madrid One
totaalvoetbal
Ganso
Gil
21 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Italy getting owned by Ireland Reserves - Page 2 Empty Re: Italy getting owned by Ireland Reserves

Post by TheRedStag Tue Jun 07, 2011 10:32 pm

I-no wrote:
Irish_Catalan_Scouser wrote:
The Madrid One wrote:does this mean they slip alot too?

Nah, because it never stops raining here, we are accustomed to it. Our secret weapon.
home advantage, hehehehe why dont you host a european cup or world cup?? with some luck you could make a south korea or was it nord?

good idea. all we need to do is bribe FIFA.

Wait no, that can't happen now that Blatter has appointed Placido Domingo to hlp clean up the game. (where is facepalm smiley)

TheRedStag
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Italy getting owned by Ireland Reserves - Page 2 Empty Re: Italy getting owned by Ireland Reserves

Post by The Madrid One Tue Jun 07, 2011 10:32 pm

lol, italy was born playing football...

never noticed HOW MUCH it does indeed look like a boot :flower:
The Madrid One
The Madrid One
"Imaybeonthesideoftheangels..."

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 07, 2011 10:35 pm

This result will affect us in the FIFA rankings... :coffee:

Back to top Go down

Post by ArsenalWenger Tue Jun 07, 2011 11:44 pm

Both Irish sides are known for victories like these so I'm not surprised, although the Republic are a better side than the North atm I'll admit, so hopefully we might achieve a draw away against Italy in the qualifiers (Northern Ireland) Very Happy
ArsenalWenger
ArsenalWenger
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Noonan22 Tue Jun 07, 2011 11:52 pm

We're playing well lately.I'll be amazed if we don't qualify for Euro 2012.

Trap's done a good job with a limited squad.
Noonan22
Noonan22
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Tue Jun 07, 2011 11:54 pm

I don't mind that much considering Prandelli was experimenting along with the fact we got beaten by a player and managing legend such as trap.

I mean the man is epic.

Italy getting owned by Ireland Reserves - Page 2 TRAPATTONI

Italy getting owned by Ireland Reserves - Page 2 PA-9274487
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRedStag Tue Jun 07, 2011 11:55 pm

Noonan22 wrote:We're playing well lately.I'll be amazed if we don't qualify for Euro 2012.

Trap's done a good job with a limited squad.

True and the performances of the newest members to the squad: Cox, Coleman, Ward etc. have been good so far.
TheRedStag
TheRedStag
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Wed Jun 08, 2011 12:03 am

To be honest, i was so desperate too see a good move from Italy players during the match but then i realized that this team only defines the word of "Meh" perfectly.
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 08, 2011 12:10 am

El Pipita wrote:To be honest, i was so desperate too see a good move from Italy players during the match but then i realized that this team only defines the word of "Meh" perfectly.

During friendlies it's not surprise... :coffee:

Back to top Go down

Post by ErPupone Wed Jun 08, 2011 12:23 am

Disappointing result, but I think it will do us some good. We needed this loss since a lot of people were getting ahead of themselves after our win last week. And who better for us to lose to than the Trap himself and Tardelli.

Our biggest problem was our crossing which was just not working at all. Ireland didn't create much, but they took advantage of our lack of focus on the freekick, while the second goal was a gift by Gamberini, though the pitch did not help in that occasion.
ErPupone
ErPupone
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Eivindo Wed Jun 08, 2011 12:29 am

Cassani cant make a single cross if his life depended on it. Where the hell is Godbate?

Its clear that Prandelli experimented in this game when you make so many subs, and thats what friendlies are for! This doesnt mean anything to me really (tbh dont know why I watch friendlies - oh, thats right, I just love football!)
Eivindo
Eivindo
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 08, 2011 2:11 am

ErPupone wrote:Disappointing result, but I think it will do us some good. We needed this loss since a lot of people were getting ahead of themselves after our win last week. And who better for us to lose to than the Trap himself and Tardelli.

Our biggest problem was our crossing which was just not working at all. Ireland didn't create much, but they took advantage of our lack of focus on the freekick, while the second goal was a gift by Gamberini, though the pitch did not help in that occasion.

Ah it's good to have you back Mike, and yes I agree. It's good that we had this loss, even though it dosen't count for anything. People got way to influenced with this Barcelona none sense. Although, we maintained most of the possession we failed to produce or create chances.

Ah well Trap, played it smart, the Italian way we should say. Made his players close all the spaces and made it difficult for us to maintain our triangular passing. He did great by shutting down the fullbacks, and closing down Pirlo. Trap knew that we would start always by behind and try supplying Pirlo, he made sure that didn't happen.

Another problem was Montolivo, he was average today. Maybe TQ is not for him. However, he got me frustrated when he would do his stupid long range shots, either miss or get them block, when he had the opportunity to pass it to an open player or what not.

Eivindo wrote:Cassani cant make a single cross if his life depended on it. Where the hell is Godbate?

Its clear that Prandelli experimented in this game when you make so many subs, and thats what friendlies are for! This doesnt mean anything to me really (tbh dont know why I watch friendlies - oh, thats right, I just love football!)

Let's call Abate, he deserves a chance, but I don't see how this will solve our crossing issues... Only having 1 assist this season to his name, just makes things a bit worst to his part. We shall wait and see. :coffee:

Back to top Go down

Post by wigglesworth Wed Jun 08, 2011 2:16 am

Prandelli learned something today. That's the only benefit.
wigglesworth
wigglesworth
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 08, 2011 2:24 am

wigglesworth wrote:Prandelli learned something today. That's the only benefit.

Exactly, that is hopefully.. If he dosen't have a proper TQ, revert the formation...

Back to top Go down

Post by RobbyV Wed Jun 08, 2011 4:16 am

The game looked like Barca vs Man U in the first half.
RobbyV
RobbyV
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Flamengo

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Wed Jun 08, 2011 4:51 am

sciacca wrote:
The Madrid One wrote:how could they slip like this?

Heavy rain fall. :coffee:

That kind of reminds me of something in 2008 Crying or Very sad
Soul
Soul
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Post by Brigate Rossonere Wed Jun 08, 2011 5:49 am

So, Italy turn it on in a competitive fixture & get rolled over in a friendly. Who'd 've thunk it
Brigate Rossonere
Brigate Rossonere
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Napoli

http://acmilan.com

Back to top Go down

Post by IAmManUnited Wed Jun 08, 2011 6:51 am

Ireland are really underrated on here for some reason :/
IAmManUnited
IAmManUnited
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Wed Jun 08, 2011 3:56 pm

No Cassanova no party Italy getting owned by Ireland Reserves - Page 2 Ghelyon
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by S Wed Jun 08, 2011 4:08 pm

that game showed how much we're over-reliant on cassano
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 08, 2011 4:10 pm

Guys just imagine when you add the likes of Balotelli and Quag on your squad. Don't worry about it. :coffee:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2