Official Spanish SuperCup Thread ( 1st leg )

+54
Dj.complain.alot
bebop_23
halamadrid2
Abramovich
Jack Daniels
alexjanosik
gkamtu
IAmManUnited
StrugaRock
BarrileteCosmico
Pedram
H.A.
buddytaller
RED
jibers
Doc
Babun
Arquitecto
Zealous
Mr_Puyol
barca 2011
free_cat
CroInter
S32TABLANCA
Yeezus
kiranr
Vapotrini
Yuri Yukuv
♠Ace
McLewis
paperbackwriter
rsinatra
xabi
the xcx
Mamad
Mr Nick09
VanDeezNuts
EarlyPrototype
paintingshade
Albiceleste
Ganso
The Madrid One
ChollaVille
Khaled
windkick
KenBarlow
guest7
PinePHresh
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Giggslegend
Vibe
Swanhends
izzy
RealGunner
58 posters

Page 4 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Official Spanish SuperCup Thread ( 1st leg ) - Page 4 Empty Re: Official Spanish SuperCup Thread ( 1st leg )

Post by Yeezus Sun Aug 14, 2011 6:22 pm

I'll admit it

You guys played better & deserved the win

But you DID NOT WIN.

You tied against an unfit team with 5-6 subs, playing your best XI with their wankstick set on high. (depending on Sanchez)

Move along pl0x.

But lol at the draw

Last edited by Andres Iniesta on Sun Aug 14, 2011 6:24 pm; edited 1 time in total

Yeezus
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Official Spanish SuperCup Thread ( 1st leg ) - Page 4 Empty Re: Official Spanish SuperCup Thread ( 1st leg )

Post by Albiceleste Sun Aug 14, 2011 6:22 pm

deezydeez wrote:real cool barcelona fans can claim all deserved yellow cards that should have been thrown at madrid, but if they deny the 2 clear penalties then they should exit the discussion.

1. abidal hand ball
2. valdez trip
That hit Abidal in the face, and isn't Ronaldo according to your fanbase supposed to be this Greek god of strength speed and muscles? Valdes touching him with his hand and he goes down.

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by S32TABLANCA Sun Aug 14, 2011 6:22 pm

This was a very entertaining game, but if it was official not just the supercup I would be very frustrated with all the chances we had. We dominated, no joke. The ref made a few bad calls but I wouldnt say he was in favour of any one team, that Valdes incident however was disgraceful.

I dont think we will win personally, in Camp Nou we will have to go all out attack against a Barca with Xavi, Pique, Busquets back and Cesc too. If we play like this again, its all ours. Im very happy with how we played, thought it was impossible to do that to Barca.
S32TABLANCA
S32TABLANCA
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Sun Aug 14, 2011 6:22 pm

Andres Iniesta wrote:I'll admit it

You guys played better & deserved the win

But you DID NOT WIN.

You tied against an unfit team with 5-6 subs (depending on Sanchez)

Move along pl0x.
If they lose or tie, they cry that's how it is.

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun Aug 14, 2011 6:24 pm

deezydeez wrote:real cool barcelona fans can claim all deserved yellow cards that should have been thrown at madrid, but if they deny the 2 clear penalties then they should exit the discussion.

1. abidal hand ball
2. valdez trip

That was proven it was'nt a handball it hit him in the face, i knew someone would bring that up and if your going to give a pen for that Valdes trip there will be 10 every match....

Personally believe ref didnt give soft pens, free kicks and cards because its technically pre-season.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranr Sun Aug 14, 2011 6:24 pm

1. abidal hand ball
2. valdez trip

Valdes trip was definitely a penalty.

However, Abidal's handball is a tight call. His hand was not in an unnatural possession and it was ball to hand rather than hand to ball. Precedent wise, i have seen some given and most not given. So there is definitely a case there, but if it was given, it would have been a harsh decision....
kiranr
kiranr
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by ♠Ace Sun Aug 14, 2011 6:24 pm

I hate complaining about Referees (only special occasion) because your own personal biased will affect your opinion.

It was an entertaining game. A bit unlucky with the result, but still proud of Madrid's performance. Looking forward to 2nd leg

♠Ace
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Sun Aug 14, 2011 6:24 pm

Lionel Messi wrote:

1. abidal hand ball
2. valdez trip
That hit Abidal in the face, and isn't Ronaldo according to your fanbase supposed to be this Greek god of strength speed and muscles? Valdes touching him with his hand and he goes down.

the one in the first half? are you saying that didnt hit his hand?

delusion at its finest.

and you really think "touched" is the appropriate term, rewatch the match please..

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Sun Aug 14, 2011 6:25 pm

Good game, was dissapointed tho, expected more offense from barca.
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by CroInter Sun Aug 14, 2011 6:26 pm

You guys are boring :coffee:

Inter v Milan > Barca v Real
CroInter
CroInter
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Mamad Sun Aug 14, 2011 6:27 pm

Barcelona Parked the bus. lolololol
Mamad
Mamad
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Sun Aug 14, 2011 6:27 pm

Appaling. I expected a loss, even a severe beating, and we get a great result, and we even played quite well for some parts. Referee was woeful, Pepe, Ramos and Callejon deserved yellows, Khedira should have been sent off, and there was probably 2 penalties (one for us, one for Madrid).
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by barca 2011 Sun Aug 14, 2011 6:29 pm

The first ball did hit Abidal in the hand, but it was unintentional 100%. The second time that the crowd though it hit his hand, it completely missed his hand and hit his face.
barca 2011
barca 2011
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Sun Aug 14, 2011 6:29 pm

Mamad wrote:Barcelona Parked the bus. lolololol

:lol!: :lol!: We tried to play as always, but Madrid was much fitter and could press without us being able to attack. Nothing to do with Bus-parkings, Madrid's speciality. If I was a Madrid fan I would be quite dissapointed that we didn't win considering the difference in fitness.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Sun Aug 14, 2011 6:29 pm

Not even a yellow here.

Anyway, the ball CLEARLY hits Abidal in the face, I can't find a video right now but it doesn't go near his hand.

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Sun Aug 14, 2011 6:29 pm

kiranr wrote:

1. abidal hand ball
2. valdez trip

However, Abidal's handball is a tight call. His hand was not in an unnatural possession and it was ball to hand rather than hand to ball. Precedent wise, i have seen some given and most not given. So there is definitely a case there, but if it was given, it would have been a harsh decision....

i see where you are coming from. it was also early in the match, definitely would have been harsh.. i just hate to see missed calls define a match, should be the players not the referee that decide the match.

hope for controversy and referee mistakes to be left out of the second leg (but not betting my life on it)

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by Yeezus Sun Aug 14, 2011 6:30 pm

SOoooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooo

You guys let Adebayor go....but got Callejon (bartsimpson)

Less wages, and does the same shit against us

Good boys..

LLLLLLLLLLLLOOoooooooooooooooLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLOOOloloolopllollollocarrots

Last edited by Andres Iniesta on Sun Aug 14, 2011 6:31 pm; edited 1 time in total

Yeezus
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr_Puyol Sun Aug 14, 2011 6:30 pm

I wanted fix Ronaldos collar so bad.It was pissing me off,How can that not bother you.

No im not making fun of Ronaldo.
Mr_Puyol
Mr_Puyol
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Sun Aug 14, 2011 6:30 pm

We parked the bus yet still scored more than Madrid have in one match vs Barca in 5 games. As well as scoring almost as much as you guys did in 5 games last season in one game.

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sun Aug 14, 2011 6:31 pm

CroInter wrote:You guys are boring :coffee:

Inter v Milan > Barca v Real

well, i guess milan payed the ref better
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranr Sun Aug 14, 2011 6:32 pm

deezydeez wrote:
kiranr wrote:

1. abidal hand ball
2. valdez trip

i see where you are coming from. it was also early in the match, definitely would have been harsh.. i just hate to see missed calls define a match, should be the players not the referee that decide the match.

hope for controversy and referee mistakes to be left out of the second leg (but not betting my life on it)

LOL yeah, definitely wont happen. Too much pressure and too many dirty plays from both sides. There is bound to be mistakes. Nightmare for refs IMO...
kiranr
kiranr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by EarlyPrototype Sun Aug 14, 2011 6:32 pm

Lionel Messi wrote:
We parked the bus yet still scored more than Madrid have in one match vs Barca in 5 games. As well as scoring almost as much as you guys did in 5 games last season in one game.

was a fluke goal :coffee:
EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranr Sun Aug 14, 2011 6:33 pm

Mr_Puyol wrote:I wanted fix Ronaldos collar so bad.It was pissing me off,How can that not bother you.

It bothered me big time...

kiranr
kiranr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The Madrid One Sun Aug 14, 2011 6:35 pm

abidal did not produce a hand ball.

overall the match was entertaining, and getting into useless battle of words is the least that has to be done we will see what happens at the nou.
The Madrid One
The Madrid One
"Imaybeonthesideoftheangels..."

Back to top Go down

Post by S32TABLANCA Sun Aug 14, 2011 6:36 pm

Lol at some Barca fans. You should be disappointed that you played so badly and had so little chances. Yes, you finished 2 of them, much better than we did, but making up excuses isnt necessary. Of course, some trolls gonna troll. Unless you mess up so bad again, you will probably win the Supercup anyway.
S32TABLANCA
S32TABLANCA
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by barca 2011 Sun Aug 14, 2011 6:37 pm

Mr_Puyol wrote:I wanted fix Ronaldos collar so bad.It was pissing me off,How can that not bother you.

I totally noticed that. Rippin a page out of dracula's book and s***.
barca 2011
barca 2011
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next