Official Spanish SuperCup Thread ( 1st leg )

+54
Dj.complain.alot
bebop_23
halamadrid2
Abramovich
Jack Daniels
alexjanosik
gkamtu
IAmManUnited
StrugaRock
BarrileteCosmico
Pedram
H.A.
buddytaller
RED
jibers
Doc
Babun
Arquitecto
Zealous
Mr_Puyol
barca 2011
free_cat
CroInter
S32TABLANCA
Yeezus
kiranr
Vapotrini
Yuri Yukuv
♠Ace
McLewis
paperbackwriter
rsinatra
xabi
the xcx
Mamad
Mr Nick09
VanDeezNuts
EarlyPrototype
paintingshade
Albiceleste
Ganso
The Madrid One
ChollaVille
Khaled
windkick
KenBarlow
guest7
PinePHresh
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Giggslegend
Vibe
Swanhends
izzy
RealGunner
58 posters

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Official Spanish SuperCup Thread ( 1st leg ) - Page 10 Empty Re: Official Spanish SuperCup Thread ( 1st leg )

Post by Mamad Mon Aug 15, 2011 6:49 pm

rsinatra wrote:
Mamad wrote:
jibers wrote:If real madrid play with their full squad against an undertrengthened barca side and can only draw at home, i fear an all to familiar slaughtering at the camp nou.

Result isn't important, performance is. and we were better side by far.....

lol

What?

Mamad
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Official Spanish SuperCup Thread ( 1st leg ) - Page 10 Empty Re: Official Spanish SuperCup Thread ( 1st leg )

Post by Albiceleste Mon Aug 15, 2011 7:26 pm

I for one celebrated the draw and took it as a great result, because now we go to the camp nou with 2 away goals and our key players will hopefully be ready.

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Mon Aug 15, 2011 7:32 pm

Good performance shit result, that criminal looking Valdez was quite good actually, infact I hope we made an example to other clubs, how it should be dealt with farcelona.
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by EarlyPrototype Mon Aug 15, 2011 8:20 pm

Lionel Messi wrote:I for one celebrated the draw and took it as a great result, because now we go to the camp nou with 2 away goals and our key players will hopefully be ready.

You celebrated? I thought you said you couldn't give a damn about the game.
EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Mon Aug 15, 2011 8:53 pm

EarlyPrototype wrote:
Lionel Messi wrote:I for one celebrated the draw and took it as a great result, because now we go to the camp nou with 2 away goals and our key players will hopefully be ready.

You celebrated? I thought you said you couldn't give a damn about the game.

Typical Barcelona's bandwagon Very Happy
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Tue Aug 16, 2011 2:08 am

Saetablanca wrote:
Arquitecto wrote:
Saetablanca wrote:
Arquitecto wrote:
Saetablanca wrote:
Arquitecto wrote:
MOTM. Xabi Alonso by a country mile.

Valdes. He is now actually good, frighteningly, and with a worse goalkeeper Barca wouldve conceded much, much more.

Come up with something better then that.

I'm a neutral so I had a clear pattern on who was superior and who wasn't.

What do you mean, come up with something better? Im just offering my opinion, I couldnt be bothered if you like it or not, and by acting in that way I wonder if you're neutral or not. If you're so convinced of your superiority, then why bother discussiong with mere mortals? I have my opinion and you have yours, doesnt mean yours is right and doesnt mean you can react like that.

Maybe I forgot the smily face before my retort. My mistake as I tend to do that.

Neutrality? Just offering my view on the game as I would have said the same if Barca fans pester Madrid fans on domination in a 2-2 draw if Madrid had half of their squad missing for more then a game.

So lets discuss, Valdes made some saves yet so did Casillas. But this is a goal keepers job as I'm guessing RM fans aren't used to getting shots over 7 against a possession filled Barca. Valdes simply did his job but did not change the game with his distribution or make unbelievable saves (bar the Benz header) that marks him MOTM. Conclusion is that he isn't MOTM as he did nothing extraordinary as his saves are expected of him.

Alonso on the other hand was the absolute maestro of Madrid attacks and was the architect of every play going through his boots. His control and possession of the game made the difference for Madrid as I have been trying to explain to Barca fans that when he does receive the ball in the classicos, he does wonders yet doesn't get that chance often due to Barca's possession.

Since Barca were without their midfield, he got to show why he is one of the 3 best midfielders in the world as Mou has finally started to use him to the best of his abilities as he will continue to do this with the right leverage and platform.

Madrid's most important player today and on a daily basis.

Sure, but no need to be so bloody arrogant about it.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by S32TABLANCA Tue Aug 16, 2011 11:42 am

Arquitecto wrote:
Saetablanca wrote:
Arquitecto wrote:
Saetablanca wrote:
Arquitecto wrote:
Saetablanca wrote:
Arquitecto wrote:
MOTM. Xabi Alonso by a country mile.

Valdes. He is now actually good, frighteningly, and with a worse goalkeeper Barca wouldve conceded much, much more.

Come up with something better then that.

I'm a neutral so I had a clear pattern on who was superior and who wasn't.

What do you mean, come up with something better? Im just offering my opinion, I couldnt be bothered if you like it or not, and by acting in that way I wonder if you're neutral or not. If you're so convinced of your superiority, then why bother discussiong with mere mortals? I have my opinion and you have yours, doesnt mean yours is right and doesnt mean you can react like that.

Maybe I forgot the smily face before my retort. My mistake as I tend to do that.

Neutrality? Just offering my view on the game as I would have said the same if Barca fans pester Madrid fans on domination in a 2-2 draw if Madrid had half of their squad missing for more then a game.

So lets discuss, Valdes made some saves yet so did Casillas. But this is a goal keepers job as I'm guessing RM fans aren't used to getting shots over 7 against a possession filled Barca. Valdes simply did his job but did not change the game with his distribution or make unbelievable saves (bar the Benz header) that marks him MOTM. Conclusion is that he isn't MOTM as he did nothing extraordinary as his saves are expected of him.

Alonso on the other hand was the absolute maestro of Madrid attacks and was the architect of every play going through his boots. His control and possession of the game made the difference for Madrid as I have been trying to explain to Barca fans that when he does receive the ball in the classicos, he does wonders yet doesn't get that chance often due to Barca's possession.

Since Barca were without their midfield, he got to show why he is one of the 3 best midfielders in the world as Mou has finally started to use him to the best of his abilities as he will continue to do this with the right leverage and platform.

Madrid's most important player today and on a daily basis.

Sure, but no need to be so bloody arrogant about it.

Sorry, but I dont see any way what you said can be improved by a smiley. Anyway, I dont care, I wasnt deeply offended or anything, no need to turn this thread into a stupid petty argument. I dont hold anything against you.
S32TABLANCA
S32TABLANCA
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Tue Aug 16, 2011 11:50 am

Zealous wrote:We were at 60 % possession at one stage.

53% in the end.

Juas. Barça had more posession 52% than Madrid:

http://www.marca.com/2011/08/14/futbol/1313355354.html
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Tue Aug 16, 2011 1:12 pm

not very dominant posession wise after all eh??? your biggest strength
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Tue Aug 16, 2011 2:11 pm

which team is parking the bus now lol

http://twitpic.com/66k97z
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Dnmac4 Tue Aug 16, 2011 3:40 pm

This game just proves how low Madrid fans have sunk.

Last season was the first straw with them actually thinking they had a great season because they won the Copa Del Rey FFS any other Madrid coach would be fired for that season.

And now they tie Barca AT HOME which is really a loss because they give away two away goals against a half strength Barca squad ( I wont say unfit as they are professionals and if there not fit they shouldn't be out there) and they are celebrating again even though in the back of there mind they know they are going to get slaughtered AGAIN at Camp Nou.

Remember the days of Madrid firing coach's for not winning the league or not wining at home being considered a loss? When did this change? It seems since Mou has gotten there Madrid fans standards have gone down considerably.

What has become of this once great group of fans, no matter the result they will ALWAYS point to refereeing no matter how many fouls they commit and look for built in excuses even when they play well.

It's a sad decline for the Madrid fan but I guess that's what happens when you are second fiddle for so long and an afterthought on the recent European stage.

Here is a Barca fan wishing that Madrid fans will find there self respect once again, I'm pulling for you.
Dnmac4
Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 16, 2011 3:44 pm

dnmac4 wrote:This game just proves how low Madrid fans have sunk.

Last season was the first straw with them actually thinking they had a great season because they won the Copa Del Rey FFS any other Madrid coach would be fired for that season.

And now they tie Barca AT HOME which is really a loss because they give away two away goals against a half strength Barca squad ( I wont say unfit as they are professionals and if there not fit they shouldn't be out there) and they are celebrating again even though in the back of there mind they know they are going to get slaughtered AGAIN at Camp Nou.

Remember the days of Madrid firing coach's for not winning the league or not wining at home being considered a loss? When did this change? It seems since Mou has gotten there Madrid fans standards have gone down considerably.

What has become of this once great group of fans, no matter the result they will ALWAYS point to refereeing no matter how many fouls they commit and look for built in excuses even when they play well.

It's a sad decline for the Madrid fan but I guess that's what happens when you are second fiddle for so long and an afterthought on the recent European stage.

Here is a Barca fan wishing that Madrid fans will find there self respect once again, I'm pulling for you.

Way to generalise........

let me recap your post

"blah blah blah I'm a barce fan and we are so much better than you blah blah blah"

It's shorter and saves alot of time

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Tue Aug 16, 2011 3:45 pm

winning la copa del rey was only so sweet because we beat barcelona in final, that's why. had you won, we would be seeing treble in every post here, because when it's the treble, la copa del rey is like la liga

So when Real Madrid get back to having realistic expectations, willing to give a coach time to do his work and build a squad with a very strong team concept, finally come to understanding that success doesnt happen overnight, and are willing to hold on to a coach without destroying their team, they have sunk?

You guys loved it when we would fire coach year after year and have no continuity, but now that we are reluctant to do the same we have sunk? our standards have gone down?

LOL

Last edited by St_Nick09_of_Goal on Tue Aug 16, 2011 3:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by The Madrid One Tue Aug 16, 2011 3:48 pm

the main goal of barcelona fans is to make every madridista feel down, or in other words reject every statement they make and close down any opportinity of true equallness.

some just end up looking like idiots no matter how much they write.
The Madrid One
The Madrid One
"Imaybeonthesideoftheangels..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Dnmac4 Tue Aug 16, 2011 3:50 pm

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:winning la copa del rey was only so sweet because we beat barcelona in final, that's why.

So when Real Madrid get back to having realistic expectations, willing to give a coach time to do his work and build a squad with a very strong team concept, finally come to understanding that success doesnt happen overnight, and are willing to hold on to a coach without destroying their team, they have sunk?

You guys loved it when we would fire coach year after year and have no continuity, but now that we are reluctant to do the same we have sunk? our standards have gone down?

LOL

Have your standards not gone down?? Serious question.
Dnmac4
Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Tue Aug 16, 2011 3:59 pm

Last season was the first straw with them actually thinking they had a great season because they won the Copa Del Rey FFS any other Madrid coach would be fired for that season. So, something is wrong now for not firing a coach after winning a trophy that was done in front of millions and Barcelona being the opponent. Ok then...

And now they tie Barca AT HOME which is really a loss because they give away two away goals against a half strength Barca squad ( I wont say unfit as they are professionals and if there not fit they shouldn't be out there) and they are celebrating again even though in the back of there mind they know they are going to get slaughtered AGAIN at Camp Nou. A tie isn't a loss. Never has, never would be. What happens is that Barcelona are in a more advantegous position than Real Madrid which, of course, gets thrown out the window once Real Madrid score 1st. As for the slaughtered part, sigh...

Remember the days of Madrid firing coach's for not winning the league or not wining at home being considered a loss? When did this change? It seems since Mou has gotten there Madrid fans standards have gone down considerably. Yes, I remember those days. When the club and it's delusional fan base had ridiculous expectations of grandeur that made it impossible for any coach to really truly succeed. Yes, I so miss those days of impatience and ridicule.

What has become of this once great group of fans, no matter the result they will ALWAYS point to refereeing no matter how many fouls they commit and look for built in excuses even when they play well. Stop generalising please. Really, stop it...

All in all, this is why you're on 75%.

Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Tue Aug 16, 2011 5:40 pm

you need a doctor if you think madrid's standards have gone down.

the standard is to win la liga and progress far in cl every year.. just because we havent fired mourinho does this mean our standards are lower? give me a break.

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaled Tue Aug 16, 2011 10:52 pm

What are your predictions for this match (including lineups, result etc..)?
Taking into consideration that 0-0 or 1-1 is enough for Barca to win the Spanish Super Cup!

-----------------------------

Spanish Super Cup "2nd leg"

Wednesday, 17 August, 2011 @ 11PM (Barcelona Time)
Barcelona vs Real Madrid "Camp Nou"

1st leg Result: Real Madrid 2 - 2 Barcelona!

-----------------------------------------------

My Barca Line-up Prediction:

Valdes

Alves - Masch - Pique - Abidal

Xavi - Busq - Iniesta

Sanchez/Pedro - Messi - Villa

Cesc &Sanchez/Pedro to play in 2nd half?!
Khaled
Khaled
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by EarlyPrototype Tue Aug 16, 2011 11:12 pm

It is the performance we are mostly happy with not the result it gives us confidence for the next classicos in the league. In what world is a draw a loss? scratch

You were outplayed and dominated so all the Madrid fans have the right to be happy, in no way would they lose self respect for doing that.

So what now? Mourinho should have been fired for not winning the Champions League and La Liga? Continuity is what all of us wanted now we finally have that with Mourinho. Please stop kneejerking. Thumbs up
EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Tue Aug 16, 2011 11:38 pm

Khaledbarca wrote:What are your predictions for this match (including lineups, result etc..)?
Taking into consideration that 0-0 or 1-1 is enough for Barca to win the Spanish Super Cup!

Valdes

Xavi - Busq - Iniesta

Start:
4-3-3
----------------Casillas-------------
Arbeloa---Ramos--Pepe---Marcelo
-Khedira-----Alonso----Coentrao--
Di Maria-----CR7-------Callejon---

Subs in 50-60th minute:
Ozil and Benz for Callejon and Di Maria Very Happy
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by EarlyPrototype Tue Aug 16, 2011 11:43 pm

babun1024 wrote:
Khaledbarca wrote:What are your predictions for this match (including lineups, result etc..)?

Valdes

Xavi - Busq - Iniesta

Start:
4-3-3

Subs in 50-60th minute:

According to AS Ozil and Benz will start.
EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Tue Aug 16, 2011 11:45 pm

EarlyPrototype wrote:
babun1024 wrote:

Valdes

Xavi - Busq - Iniesta

Start:
4-3-3

Subs in 50-60th minute:

According to me AS =|=Mourinho Very Happy
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by EarlyPrototype Tue Aug 16, 2011 11:57 pm

babun1024 wrote:
EarlyPrototype wrote:
babun1024 wrote:

Valdes

Xavi - Busq - Iniesta

Start:
4-3-3

Subs in 50-60th minute:

According to me AS =|=Mourinho Very Happy

Well they are reliable. 👽
EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Dnmac4 Wed Aug 17, 2011 12:08 am

EarlyPrototype wrote:

It is the performance we are mostly happy with not the result it gives us confidence for the next classicos in the league. In what world is a draw a loss? scratch

You were outplayed and dominated so all the Madrid fans have the right to be happy, in no way would they lose self respect for doing that.

So what now? Mourinho should have been fired for not winning the Champions League and La Liga? Continuity is what all of us wanted now we finally have that with Mourinho. Please stop kneejerking. Thumbs up

The world where a draw is a loss is in the world of Away goals. We scored two away goals so we actually have the lead and are not tied.

Thats a pretty large fact for Madrid fans to ignore considering since 2008 in 5 games at Camp Nou the total score has been 11-1 in Barca's favor.

But let's just ignore facts and continue to act like Madrid dominated us.
Dnmac4
Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Wed Aug 17, 2011 12:16 am

babun1024 wrote:

Valdes

Xavi - Busq - Iniesta

Start:
4-3-3

Subs in 50-60th minute:
That lineup would get dominated by Barca, 3 DMs? No creativity whatsoever, you guys need atleast one goal too.

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Wed Aug 17, 2011 12:22 am

Lionel Messi wrote:
babun1024 wrote:

Valdes

Xavi - Busq - Iniesta

Start:
4-3-3

Subs in 50-60th minute:
That lineup would get dominated by Barca, 3 DMs? No creativity whatsoever, you guys need atleast one goal too.
We need 2 goals to be precise, and Khedira, Alonso, Coentrao as DM confused
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next