Do Enrique and Coloccini deserve to start for thier respective national teams?

5 posters

Go down

Do Coloccini and Enrique deserve international recognition?

Do Enrique and Coloccini deserve to start for thier respective national teams? Vote_lcap0%Do Enrique and Coloccini deserve to start for thier respective national teams? Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Do Enrique and Coloccini deserve to start for thier respective national teams? Vote_lcap29%Do Enrique and Coloccini deserve to start for thier respective national teams? Vote_rcap 29% 
[ 2 ]
Do Enrique and Coloccini deserve to start for thier respective national teams? Vote_lcap57%Do Enrique and Coloccini deserve to start for thier respective national teams? Vote_rcap 57% 
[ 4 ]
Do Enrique and Coloccini deserve to start for thier respective national teams? Vote_lcap14%Do Enrique and Coloccini deserve to start for thier respective national teams? Vote_rcap 14% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 7

Do Enrique and Coloccini deserve to start for thier respective national teams? Empty Do Enrique and Coloccini deserve to start for thier respective national teams?

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun Aug 14, 2011 2:07 pm

I personally feel Coloccini is better than if not every Argentine CB if not he atleast deserves to be 1 of the 2 CB's and Enrique for damn sure deserves to be Spain's first choice LB and he would be imo if he played for Barca or Madrid.

Thoughts?
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Do Enrique and Coloccini deserve to start for thier respective national teams? Empty Re: Do Enrique and Coloccini deserve to start for thier respective national teams?

Post by REWB Sun Aug 14, 2011 2:13 pm

yes i agree they are very good. amazing how much colo has improved.
REWB
REWB
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Do Enrique and Coloccini deserve to start for thier respective national teams? Empty Re: Do Enrique and Coloccini deserve to start for thier respective national teams?

Post by Yeezus Sun Aug 14, 2011 2:18 pm

Coloccini would be boss for Argentina, given how bad their CBs are. He commands the line, and can compete in the air.

Not sure about Jose, he is a very good LB in both attacking and defending. He could start. What's guaranteed here is that he'll give Monreal, and Arbeloa one hell of a fight for that spot.

Arbeloa > Jose > Moreal imo.

Yeezus
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun Aug 14, 2011 2:22 pm

RedEyesWhiteBeard wrote:yes i agree they are very good. amazing how much colo has improved.

I dont think he has technically improved, he has just realised and adjusted to the fact that in England you cant day dream on the ball he has always had the ability, i think Tiote infront of him has helped him immensely as well.

I just dont undertand why these two are considered for their national teams, the only reason i can think of is they play for a mid table side( Well Enrique has just moved) otherwise i dont see a reason not to call them up.

@ Danny

Jose is better than Arbeloa imo both defensively and offensively and has a better cross aswell.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by xabi Sun Aug 14, 2011 2:24 pm

I always though Coloccini was Italian lol
xabi
xabi
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by ChollaVille Sun Aug 14, 2011 2:36 pm

Capdevilla is standard, he is not spectacular, but you can trust him.

(we should replace Maxwell with him)
ChollaVille
ChollaVille
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down