OT: Michael Marrone trialist with Cagliari

Go down

OT: Michael Marrone trialist with Cagliari Empty OT: Michael Marrone trialist with Cagliari

Post by pasquale22 Wed Aug 10, 2011 7:41 am

Since the scout thread in juve section is gone i thought id post here....

I posted about this guy a while back and since then hes gone on to recieve many trials with clubs across europe.. panathinaikos and QPR notably.. he failed at both and is now on trial with Cagliari. Since he started his trial which was around 3 weeks ago hes done very well.. scoring in 2 matches as a Right back in the process. Watch out for him guys, 24 yrs old Australian player with Italian background. Ive seen alot of him live cause he plays for the club im a member of and he's a real talent..

He's lost alot of weight since the last season finished which was in February which suggest he's gotten alot fitter. I not only posted this to suggest he's one to keep an eye on but too also remember that through this guy it can be seen that perseverance pays off and hard work can get you far. 2 years ago he was basically a nobody and now he could be playing top flight football.

1.45min here he is scoring in a friendly..

OT: Michael Marrone trialist with Cagliari Michael+Marrone+League+Rd+14+Heart+v+Roar+M6Mr_VFdUNal
pasquale22
pasquale22
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down