Vargas to Zenit!

4 posters

Go down

Vargas to Zenit! Empty Vargas to Zenit!

Post by tareks Wed Aug 10, 2011 5:20 am

"Sovetsky Sport(Russian Sports Newspaper)" : The LW of Fiorentina "Juan Manuel Vargas" is on his way out of the Italian team to join "Zenit St. Petersburg".
Zenit dire fctors consider Vargas as a replacement for the Serbian "Danko Lazović" who's also heading to Anzhi!
& obviously,Zenit coach Luciano Spaletti has played a key role in convincing the Peruvian winger to join his Russian team. :coffee:
tareks
tareks
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Vargas to Zenit! Empty Re: Vargas to Zenit!

Post by Guest Wed Aug 10, 2011 5:27 am

I highly doubt this...

TuttoSport Headline: Vargas Close to Juve

Back to top Go down

Post by tareks Wed Aug 10, 2011 5:39 am

Well I highly hope so..I love Vargas in fact,but I don't think he's the player that we need to fit in Conte's formation,we need a player more like Perotti(to be realistic & not say Hazard)
tareks
tareks
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by MMM Wed Aug 10, 2011 7:29 am

tareks wrote:Well I highly hope so..I love Vargas in fact,but I don't think he's the player that we need to fit in Conte's formation,we need a player more like Perotti(to be realistic & not say Hazard)

With due respect, I think Vargas would be much better than perotti as he has SerieA experience and high physical power. dealing with serieA defenders is not something everyone can do. however IMO perotti is much better than elia
Vargas may not be that fast but he's always on the right place right time!
MMM
MMM
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by C.Marchisio #8 Wed Aug 10, 2011 12:20 pm

I will think high and i will say Nani or Elia or we stick with Pasquato !
C.Marchisio #8
C.Marchisio #8
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by anouarjuve Wed Aug 10, 2011 12:25 pm

TURIN, August 10 - Vargas approaches. And for many reasons. Meanwhile, physically, because I finally came back from her today Mihailovic Peru and wants to see him work on Campo San Piero a Sieve in the Mugello, in short, the first rumble at Mugello, where Ferrari and Ducati open the throttle. And virtually, because Juve subtrack carries out his moves to buy the outside left. ATTACK Nothing definitive, the times are not yet mature, but the assault started. After the skirmishes of the past few weeks (I'll give Martinez, Motta and Grygera Okay, forget Quagliarella until proven otherwise: all in theory, however, might come into play), will try again with a change of currency: ten million on the plate with the addition of a player. Who? Amauri is an idea, not a certainty. WORDS In the meantime, here's El Loco. Head cap, jacket, bodyguard through the crowd, even admirers as well as journalists. Lima airport, the other night, it was chaos. A myriad of microphones to chase and Vargas to say a few concepts before going to the controls. "No more vacations. Now back to work. I do not know anything about Juventus, I know it is because it emerged in the media. I'm coming at Fiorentina, will do the rest later. " This time he had the document in lieu of a residence permit, so you boarded the plane. And is regularly come even closer to Juve. Dindi more ... Amauri. The solution would be appreciated primarily by Mihajlovic, so that would solve the problems on offense. But the Brazilian of Italy resists the sword of Damocles of the engagement.
anouarjuve
anouarjuve
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by tareks Wed Aug 10, 2011 6:46 pm

juvefanmkd wrote:I will think high and i will say Nani or Elia or we stick with Pasquato !

Nani?Well I hope so too,but it seems so hard to take him off from Man U!plus it seems that Beppe is going all the way for Elia if we couldn't meet Viola's wanted fees,given the fact also that Sevilla president won't sell Perotti only if a big offer will come through.
Hence, we should not forgot to mentioon that Elia's price has hugely fallen down from last year for about 10Mil,which is seriously bothering me :!:
tareks
tareks
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum