Question - could we have been wrong about Coentrao and Aquero?

+18
Jeps33178
daneq
S32TABLANCA
Sniper__90
Doc
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Shamirr
I-no
LaDecima
VanDeezNuts
EarlyPrototype
hrealmadrid
guest7
The Madrid One
Onyx
Albiceleste
Mr Nick09
futbol_bill
22 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Question - could we have been wrong about Coentrao and Aquero? - Page 2 Empty Re: Question - could we have been wrong about Coentrao and Aquero?

Post by Doc Wed Jun 08, 2011 1:40 am

Question - could we have been wrong about Coentrao and Aquero? - Page 2 CerealcerealspittingMe?! Why not Turok, he's full of Benzematis that it should suffice the glorious creature who brought down Apocalypse and Galactus: The Abate...

Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Question - could we have been wrong about Coentrao and Aquero? - Page 2 Empty Re: Question - could we have been wrong about Coentrao and Aquero?

Post by The Madrid One Wed Jun 08, 2011 1:43 am

galactus?!

implausible!!!
The Madrid One
The Madrid One
"Imaybeonthesideoftheangels..."

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Wed Jun 08, 2011 2:03 am

Implausible, IMPLAUSIBLE?! Question - could we have been wrong about Coentrao and Aquero? - Page 2 Yeachallengeaccepted
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sniper__90 Wed Jun 08, 2011 6:41 am

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:There is nothing with maicon imo, just italian medias selling papers, pure imagination based on last summer.

I wouldnt read much into benfica getting fired up in the medias, both clubs are in really really good terms. we arent the kind of club to harass players to sign them, Perez and Sanchez are gentlemen, and Benfica made a lot of money from the Di Maria deal, if anything, they are eager to sell him to us; i have called 20M+clauses rising up to around 30M.

Kun wants RM, not barca. Pathetico contacted barca to offer Kun, but they arent interested in paying the money for him.

I don't think it's just paper talk here, his agent is also speaking about the issue, and has said numerous times in the last week that he expects an offer from Real Madrid for Maicon soon, that Mourinho contacted him for his clients services, etc ...

I hope it's just paper talk though, we could do much better than Maicon, we certainly have the resources for it.
Sniper__90
Sniper__90
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 08, 2011 7:27 am

As far as agent talk, clubs tend to keep the trail warm on plan a, b, c, d, etc until something gets finalized. Also, agents talking up offers/potential offers is a way to try and get the price up... Same with clubs denying things.

When there's a lot of blabbering from everywhere, you know there's talk, but nothing final. When things go very quiet and the player has made it clear that he wants to be sold, something is very close.

Back to top Go down

Post by Shamirr Wed Jun 08, 2011 1:10 pm

Redondo backs a diff candidate he gets the chop, Macca from a diff regime he gets the chop, VDB, Hierro (tbh this is the primary reason, this man was prolly my all time favourite player, a man that bleed white and he was treated to a boot out the back door! He didn't even have a proper farewell...) and that's to name but a few players, Then we have the numerous players from the Clown era that were let go and Valdano... X2.

He has put winning above all else. He has allowed his "dream" to blind him. Lets also not forget that he would use Valdano to put pressure on people/coaches when he didn't want to dirty his hands.

aaaaaaaanyways...

I agree with Sportscry above... Which leads to the conclusion that things with Kun may be moving forward...
Shamirr
Shamirr
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by S32TABLANCA Wed Jun 08, 2011 9:14 pm

Ah, I hope so. I honestly hope both deals fall through, then all we need to do is send Top back and kick Kaka all the way to London, and perfect transfer campaign... *rubs hands evilly*

Anyway, I still think that Coentrao at least will end up in Madrid. Not too sure about Aguero yet, but that will become clearer as time passes.
S32TABLANCA
S32TABLANCA
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by daneq Wed Jun 08, 2011 9:22 pm

I would love both of Augero and Coentrao deals to fall through, especially Coentrao. I'd like to see us make a move for another CB instead, maybe a young bundesliga one?? Cool

If Augero must come, I'd rather see Kaka leave than Benz.

If Lass really wants out, Essien should replace him if he's willing to accept a similar role and maybe the hope that a change of scenery will help him individually enough to push his way into more playing time.
daneq
daneq
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by The Madrid One Wed Jun 08, 2011 9:40 pm

i think it would benefit us more to find a full back that can really play with us, and for a long time some people were even convinced by the coentrao rumors.

are the rumors of benfica getting pissed even true?

anyways the only transfer i wish happens is essien, maybe coentrao
The Madrid One
The Madrid One
"Imaybeonthesideoftheangels..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeps33178 Thu Jun 09, 2011 5:29 am

so let me get this straight....

If coentrao does come, its ONLY to play as RB? In that case, I hope he comes, if not then he can stay at Benfica because we have Marcelo
Jeps33178
Jeps33178
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Thu Jun 09, 2011 5:35 am

I would take aguero only if benz is leaving.Not too sure about coentrao.
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by adnyana179 Thu Jun 09, 2011 5:40 am

Jeps33178 wrote:so let me get this straight....

If coentrao does come, its ONLY to play as RB? In that case, I hope he comes, if not then he can stay at Benfica because we have Marcelo
I agree.

It wouldn't make sense otherwise, plus Marcelo done well in the LB role the past season and he is still improving. It would be silly for him to make the switch to RB to accommodate Coentrao.
adnyana179
adnyana179
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by adnyana179 Thu Jun 09, 2011 5:41 am

Adit wrote:I would take aguero only if benz is leaving.Not too sure about coentrao.
Knowing how you feel about Marcelo, what are you uncertain of?
adnyana179
adnyana179
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Thu Jun 09, 2011 12:14 pm

Jeps33178 wrote:so let me get this straight....

or probably RW, ala dimaria and then move ronaldo up top...seems feasible imho
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Thu Jun 09, 2011 12:16 pm

What about the strikers ?

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Thu Jun 09, 2011 12:31 pm

in a 4-3-3

we would use one striker, or none at all with ozil taking the 3rd spot

which is why i dont understand the kun(t) rumours
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Thu Jun 09, 2011 12:32 pm

In a 4-3-3 Aguero/Benzema, Ronaldo and Higuain can play together imo.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Error Thu Jun 09, 2011 12:46 pm

I'm not sure anymore that we are going to play 4-3-3 and we definitely won't play without striker, that's for sure.
Error
Error
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2