Question - could we have been wrong about Coentrao and Aquero?

+18
Jeps33178
daneq
S32TABLANCA
Sniper__90
Doc
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Shamirr
I-no
LaDecima
VanDeezNuts
EarlyPrototype
hrealmadrid
guest7
The Madrid One
Onyx
Albiceleste
Mr Nick09
futbol_bill
22 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Question - could we have been wrong about Coentrao and Aquero? Empty Question - could we have been wrong about Coentrao and Aquero?

Post by futbol_bill Tue Jun 07, 2011 4:10 pm

Have we been had?? It's been at least 2 weeks with these rumours and yet still no activity. With today's announcement by Benfica, that's both current clubs saying they are not going to madrid!! Is this just a case of two players (or their agents) wanting to come to Madrid, but nothing concrete?
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Question - could we have been wrong about Coentrao and Aquero? Empty Re: Question - could we have been wrong about Coentrao and Aquero?

Post by futbol_bill Tue Jun 07, 2011 4:12 pm

If this is true, we are set up front, still likely need a DM and still have the problem to replace Carvalho.
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Question - could we have been wrong about Coentrao and Aquero? Empty Re: Question - could we have been wrong about Coentrao and Aquero?

Post by Mr Nick09 Tue Jun 07, 2011 4:22 pm

If they are negotiating with atletico, it's going to take some time.

For coentrao as well, we will see. there is still plenty of time before the beginning of preseason
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Tue Jun 07, 2011 4:23 pm

G =/= Q

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Tue Jun 07, 2011 4:25 pm

Most of the big deals usually drag on.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by The Madrid One Tue Jun 07, 2011 4:27 pm

ah, we dont NEED them, i find coentrao to be interesting though.

The Madrid One
The Madrid One
"Imaybeonthesideoftheangels..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Tue Jun 07, 2011 4:29 pm

saying we dont need them over and over wont make it so that they dont come.

I think Coentrao's deal is closed to be sealed, if not already.

im just waiting to validate my sources xp
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Tue Jun 07, 2011 4:32 pm

Coentrao is 90% ready.
And Aguero is 50% ready, Atletico can keep him if they want, his contract ends in 2014 which means he is tied to them.
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by hrealmadrid Tue Jun 07, 2011 5:35 pm

Personally I would be happy with both deals falling through. Unfortunately I don't think it will be the case
hrealmadrid
hrealmadrid
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by The Madrid One Tue Jun 07, 2011 5:41 pm

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:saying we dont need them over and over wont make it so that they dont come.

I think Coentrao's deal is closed to be sealed, if not already.

im just waiting to validate my sources xp

ya but i just felt like restating my opinion.

i still hope some sort of approach to essien is made
The Madrid One
The Madrid One

Back to top Go down

Post by EarlyPrototype Tue Jun 07, 2011 5:52 pm

Coentrao will come you can bet your left arm on it. Aguero I still am not so sure, I believe Aguero wants to come but does Unclo Flo want him? dunno
EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by hrealmadrid Tue Jun 07, 2011 5:55 pm

Don't you mean bet his right foot? Laughing

Lame joke I know
hrealmadrid
hrealmadrid
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Tue Jun 07, 2011 9:43 pm

these things always tend to drag on. lots of numbers to negotiate.

also they are both unnecessary signings so perez is probably meeting with mou to work out how unnecessary they are. because if they are not going to be 100% positive additions or they are not going to be marketable- i can see the deals falling through. especially kun

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by LaDecima Tue Jun 07, 2011 10:05 pm

I think its pretty clear that Fabio is coming. After the disciplinary action they take on him, no way he is staying. Also, its pretty clear Mou is looking at a :

Coentrao-DiMaria partnership on the right

--and--

Marcelo-Ronaldo on the left

I really hope thats what Mou's thinking atleast. F barca from both sides.
I know its probably unrealistic to expect Coentrao to play on the right like that.
LaDecima
LaDecima
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by I-no Tue Jun 07, 2011 10:16 pm

I want hamtaro to come look at the video
I-no
I-no
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Shamirr Tue Jun 07, 2011 10:33 pm

I think with the Maicon rumours, the FC deal has been muddied... If Benfica

decide to play hard ball, and that looks to be the cse, and Jose feels that Maicon may still have it, we may see an actual RB at RB...

Kun is an interesting transfer. It's clear that he wants out. He wants a big club

and he wants to stay in Spain. That means either Madrid or Barca. Barca have

recently been linked with him as they seem to be exploring the alternatives to Rossi

(tbh the Sanchez deal scares me...) so they are not out of it but the way the rumour

is building I think that Madrid are the front runner. However to count City, Chevski

et al out completely is foolish. I think that it's going to be a great tactical

battle to get him, it's gonna be great!
Shamirr
Shamirr
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Tue Jun 07, 2011 10:47 pm

There is nothing with maicon imo, just italian medias selling papers, pure imagination based on last summer.

I wouldnt read much into benfica getting fired up in the medias, both clubs are in really really good terms. we arent the kind of club to harass players to sign them, Perez and Sanchez are gentlemen, and Benfica made a lot of money from the Di Maria deal, if anything, they are eager to sell him to us; i have called 20M+clauses rising up to around 30M.

Kun wants RM, not barca. Pathetico contacted barca to offer Kun, but they arent interested in paying the money for him.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Shamirr Tue Jun 07, 2011 10:51 pm

Fair enough except for one point. Perez is not a "gentleman" he's a backstabbing, insecure coward!
Shamirr
Shamirr
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Tue Jun 07, 2011 11:02 pm

Shamirr wrote:Fair enough except for one point. Perez is not a "gentleman" he's a backstabbing, insecure coward!

why is that?
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by The Madrid One Tue Jun 07, 2011 11:34 pm

regarding the threads question, i know mou wants a great attacking fullback that can also defend.

it will benefit his improvement of out counter attacking system.

he him self said he likes coentrao cause he can play in different places.

imo its only a matter of time before it becomes offcial that hes a blanco.
The Madrid One
The Madrid One

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Jun 07, 2011 11:36 pm

Yes your signing Ibra to play on the wing and Evra to play RB for 100 million euros each Twisted Evil
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by The Madrid One Tue Jun 07, 2011 11:40 pm

next up were buying abate for 1 bil Smile
The Madrid One
The Madrid One

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Wed Jun 08, 2011 1:07 am

The Madrid One wrote:next up were buying abate for 1 bil Smile

TMO you better Question - could we have been wrong about Coentrao and Aquero? Yeagtfo with that cheap ass offer. You know this is Abate you're talking about. His value is measures in souls sir not your worldly currency you call "money".
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by The Madrid One Wed Jun 08, 2011 1:31 am

kkkkk what about 100 bil plus ill throw in doc in there

: 🎅
The Madrid One
The Madrid One

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Wed Jun 08, 2011 1:40 am

Question - could we have been wrong about Coentrao and Aquero? CerealcerealspittingMe?! Why not Turok, he's full of Benzematis that it should suffice the glorious creature who brought down Apocalypse and Galactus: The Abate...
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next