Conte : "I'm pleased. Pirlo amazed me. Vucinic is good but not reached his potential.I'LL WATCH HAMBURG(Elia)" Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Conte : "I'm pleased. Pirlo amazed me. Vucinic is good but not reached his potential.I'LL WATCH HAMBURG(Elia)"

5 posters

Go down

Conte : "I'm pleased. Pirlo amazed me. Vucinic is good but not reached his potential.I'LL WATCH HAMBURG(Elia)" Empty Conte : "I'm pleased. Pirlo amazed me. Vucinic is good but not reached his potential.I'LL WATCH HAMBURG(Elia)"

Post by DeviAngel Fri Aug 05, 2011 7:53 pm

he Juventus coach, Antonio Conte, gave a long interview to Sky Sports after the friendly against Cuneo. TuttoJuve.com has transcribed in full:

At this time the progress count. We have also followed the training these days and we saw that what we have seen in training, then it is also seen in the field. And 'so? And 'happy?
"Yes, definitely I am happy because the team is growing from this point of view. I asked the boys, despite the result, to put another brick on what we're doing and then see the progress at the level of play at the level of attitude at the level of concentration and determination, these are all things that I ask a lot and I must say that I was very satisfied and I'm really very happy. "

Among the things we have seen above this morning, there was that work that you did with the defenders, that round of the fastball, then the insertion of the central defender to look for the midfielder. Today we saw him often. This means, as pointed out many times, she wants the game starts from there ...
"Yes, we work according to an idea of ​​the game, this is crucial. The nice thing is that surely the players have embraced this idea. Because if the coach has an idea and then the players do not want to practice it becomes very difficult. Instead I'm very happy because I found a great willingness on their part, are very excited as myself, are determined, fierce, however, because they want to redeem a year in which he finished seventh. We know it's difficult because we do not have a magic wand that we can change from day to day situation, but we have to try this over the job. I am a worker, I am a field worker for me and the field becomes crucial. "

Name: Andrea Pirlo. I wonder if you said hold up, but today was the only one to remain in the game 90 minutes. In addition to doing what we usually see, he ran, stole balls. Better than that ...
"I prefer never to speak of individuals, because I'd like to talk about the team, team. Andrea is a sample, from all points of view. Beyond the technical aspect, is a smart guy, tactically legal situations in an important way , has great feet, but especially one that surprised me is the great work culture that has, I never heard him say a word, although I am not soft on the job. "

About the group, he became angry at the beginning of the preparation for goals conceded against very weak teams. Today Storari Buffon and have not been committed. This is also an important signal ...
"It 'an important signal because it is the third game after Chivas and America that we end goalless, This is very important because, beyond the result, they are game situations that will lead then to gain confidence in what you do in one that administers to the coach and this is the most important and positive in the afternoon today, apart from the public that I would like to thank because there is enthusiasm, despite two years some 'unfortunate. I can not help but thank the People Juventus for the enthusiasm with which he accepted, which sustains us. We will try - I and the boys, along with the company - to do everything possible to return to Juventus where he deserves. And 'a competitive team, we know that road is long and difficult, but we have to try this over the job. "

Beyond the goals, a review of Vucinic. And above all, the game system of Antonio Conte, what is the role where Vucinic could exalt? Second striker or outside on the left?

"It 'a player who has the qualities. And' I do not think a player who has again expressed its full potential, because it has an important driver, has technical quality and he will try to put together the team in a position to make a big league. He is available to my team and I am convinced that you can do important things with Mirko. "

This Juve your missing a left outer and a central defender. Can you give us some clues? Want to play too with the story of "Mr. X" or would you rather not?

'No,' Mister X 'I do not like.'X Then' is a result that I do not like it. If I play at home is '1 ', if I play out is '2' for me. We are very quiet and very relaxed. The ideas are very clear, there is great harmony of ideas and views between me and the company, then as we waited and then we dealt the blow Vucinic, we will do what we do. "

But then you'll see the game tonight dell'Amburgo? There is Elijah ...

"I watch international football more often. If he plays Hamburg, I saw that you are giving this straight, I'll look to Hamburg."

There is something that has hint of surprise in this collection?

"Surely the people. The people amazed me once again more positive, because they are unfortunately so many years that Juventus is not competitive to play for something important. Collision all these people following us, with passion, with enthusiasm, we must But we must make a responsibility to give more strength to me and the kids. These people need to take the satisfactions and we should try in every way, through work, to repay, because they deserve that and more. "

You went to see the new stadium?

"Yes, I went, it's beautiful."
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Conte : "I'm pleased. Pirlo amazed me. Vucinic is good but not reached his potential.I'LL WATCH HAMBURG(Elia)" Empty Re: Conte : "I'm pleased. Pirlo amazed me. Vucinic is good but not reached his potential.I'LL WATCH HAMBURG(Elia)"

Post by aaron792 Fri Aug 05, 2011 9:10 pm

Nice read~
aaron792
aaron792
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Conte : "I'm pleased. Pirlo amazed me. Vucinic is good but not reached his potential.I'LL WATCH HAMBURG(Elia)" Empty Re: Conte : "I'm pleased. Pirlo amazed me. Vucinic is good but not reached his potential.I'LL WATCH HAMBURG(Elia)"

Post by JuvenelCuore Fri Aug 05, 2011 9:22 pm

Beautiful ending quote. "Yes, I went, it's beautiful."

I am so proud that a current legend [Alessandro Del Piero], a past legend [Pavel Nedved], and a past capitano/legend [Antonio Conte] are opening the new stadium.

FORZA JUVENTUS !
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by TPSPriceless Sat Aug 06, 2011 12:50 am

At least when Ale retires we'll know we're in safe hands (Conte & Nedved)
TPSPriceless
TPSPriceless
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by pasquale22 Sat Aug 06, 2011 2:18 am

TPSPriceless wrote:At least when Ale retires we'll know we're in safe hands (Conte & Nedved)
Hopefully Alex will stick around too Smile
pasquale22
pasquale22
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down