Juventus talks for Hamburg's Eljero Elia hit impasse

+4
MMM
juverpool
pasquale22
anouarjuve
8 posters

Go down

Juventus talks for Hamburg's Eljero Elia hit impasse Empty Juventus talks for Hamburg's Eljero Elia hit impasse

Post by anouarjuve Tue Aug 09, 2011 11:24 am

Juventus could be set to admit defeat in their pursuit of Eljero Elia, after an initial round of talks with the midfielder's club Hamburg have proved unsuccessful, according to La Gazzetta dello Sport. As revealed by Goal.com on Sunday, the Turin outfit had scheduled a meeting for Monday with Michael Oenning's side, with the intention of agreeing a fee for the 24-year-old. However, it seems that Juventus may be forced to pull the plug on any possible move, after Hamburg are demanding double of what the Old Lady are willing to pay. It would appear unlikely that a move will go through on the conditions set by the German side, meaning the Italians will now proceed to look at other options to solve their problematic left-wing position, that has posed an issue after Pavel Nedved's retirement in 2009. Fiorentina winger Juan Manuel Vargas, who is reportedly valued at €15 million, may be pursued as the Tuscan club are prepared to negotiate a player-exchange deal.

Juventus talks for Hamburg's Eljero Elia hit impasse 119198_news
anouarjuve
anouarjuve
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Juventus talks for Hamburg's Eljero Elia hit impasse Empty Re: Juventus talks for Hamburg's Eljero Elia hit impasse

Post by pasquale22 Tue Aug 09, 2011 1:01 pm

If this is true I am very disappointed . Yet again another talent lost..... Why does marotta bother offering A fee they won't accept
pasquale22
pasquale22
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Juventus talks for Hamburg's Eljero Elia hit impasse Empty Re: Juventus talks for Hamburg's Eljero Elia hit impasse

Post by juverpool Tue Aug 09, 2011 1:02 pm

I don't think neither of these two players can be called replacement of Nedved.

Pavel is sort of player who can change the game, but both Vargas and Elia are good but not good enough to do what Pavel did for Juve.

I am happy for either of them to join as there is no guaranteed start for the LW depending on what formation Conte will use and who we play against.

4-3-3: Vidal, Pirlo, Marchisio, Vucinic, Krasic, Matri
4-2-4: Vidal, Marchisio (Pirlo), LW, Vucinic, Matri, Krasic
juverpool
juverpool
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by MMM Tue Aug 09, 2011 1:14 pm

It is not marotta's fault that everyone valued elia at 8m not more.with 15m we can have better options
MMM
MMM
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by B1anconer0 Tue Aug 09, 2011 1:38 pm

Not Only that, I've also read that Elia wants double the salary that Juve are offering him.. He wants to be one of the high earners at Juve. If that's true, Beppe should just pull the plug and get Vargas
B1anconer0
B1anconer0
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Tue Aug 09, 2011 3:51 pm

Juventus’ proposed move for Eljero Elia of Hamburg has stalled, according to La Gazzetta dello Sport.

The 24-year-old is seen as a possible solution to the left-midfield void in boss Antonio Conte’s 4-4-2.

Talks between both clubs have taken place and a financial agreement, thought to be of around €10m, was believed to have been agreed in principle.

Nevertheless, it is being claimed that reaching a compromise over personal terms has become the biggest problem.

Elia, according to reports, wants two times as much in terms of a salary from what Juve are currently offering him.

The Old Lady could now switch their attention to Fiorentina and Peru international Juan Manuel Vargas instead.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by S Tue Aug 09, 2011 3:56 pm

Juventus seem to be behaving like cheapskates with this particular deal..
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Tue Aug 09, 2011 3:58 pm

Surag.Blueguy wrote:Juventus seem to be behaving like cheapskates with this particular deal..

he wants double more salary (we offered him like 2.5 mil or 3 I think ) so sorry I think juve are doing right
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by S Tue Aug 09, 2011 4:01 pm

DeviAngel wrote:
Surag.Blueguy wrote:Juventus seem to be behaving like cheapskates with this particular deal..

he wants double more salary (we offered him like 2.5 mil or 3 I think ) so sorry I think juve are doing right

I Thought he was actually earning less at HSV..much like less than 2m to be honest..

But 2.5-3m salary seems fair..It would be quite ludicrous if he's asking for more..Hope they negotiate and come to an agreement soon..
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Tue Aug 09, 2011 4:01 pm

Surag.Blueguy wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:

I Thought he was actually earning less at HSV..much like less than 2m to be honest..

But 2.5-3m salary seems fair..It would be quite ludicrous if he's asking for more..Hope they negotiate and come to an agreement soon..

he wants 6 million .....to play for us ...tahts to much
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by S Tue Aug 09, 2011 4:06 pm

DeviAngel wrote:
Surag.Blueguy wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:

he wants 6 million .....to play for us ...tahts to much
affraid

Thats ridiculous !!!

How much does he earn at HSV ??

In reality it means he never really wanted to play for juventus..Perhaps money would have be the only motivation factor i guess..
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Tue Aug 09, 2011 4:13 pm

The problem is that vargas passed his prme, while elia is young and talented
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Post by S Tue Aug 09, 2011 4:15 pm

salmano9 wrote:The problem is that vargas passed his prme, while elia is young and talented

Thats a bold statement..But no he's not past his prime..He'd make a great temporary investment in my eyes.

But one of elia or perotti would make a great long term investment..
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Tue Aug 09, 2011 5:35 pm

We need to develope players and not buy em at their prime!
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down