Who will be the SS for Matri? Quag or Vucinic?

+4
said_juve
Luca
BoBo
Juventude
8 posters

Go down

Who will be Matri's SS?

Who will be the SS for Matri? Quag or Vucinic?  Vote_lcap31%Who will be the SS for Matri? Quag or Vucinic?  Vote_rcap 31% 
[ 5 ]
Who will be the SS for Matri? Quag or Vucinic?  Vote_lcap69%Who will be the SS for Matri? Quag or Vucinic?  Vote_rcap 69% 
[ 11 ]

Total Votes : 16

Who will be the SS for Matri? Quag or Vucinic?  Empty Who will be the SS for Matri? Quag or Vucinic?

Post by Guest Wed Aug 03, 2011 9:22 pm

Here's the million dollar question, we all know who we want to play. But we don't know what Conte wants. Who will be our SS for Matri? Quag or Vucinic?

Share opinions and explain why. If you don't know, then choose who you prefer and why...

Back to top Go down

Who will be the SS for Matri? Quag or Vucinic?  Empty Re: Who will be the SS for Matri? Quag or Vucinic?

Post by Juventude Wed Aug 03, 2011 9:29 pm

I will state the obvious and that it will depend on whether Vucinic will play at LW or SS. I think that to start the season Vucinic may be the SS choice in formations where that will apply because of fitness issues with Quags. Besides a few exhibitions, I don't think that you can throw Quags into a Serie A game as his first official appearance since the injury.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Who will be the SS for Matri? Quag or Vucinic?  Empty Re: Who will be the SS for Matri? Quag or Vucinic?

Post by BoBo Wed Aug 03, 2011 9:29 pm

No question definitly Vucinic but i dont think he play very much the role of a SS to me he is as much a prima punta Quags on the other to me is a classic SS

2 all thoose loving Quags i think you will be sad 2 see next season he wont be playing that much
BoBo
BoBo
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Wed Aug 03, 2011 9:32 pm

Vucinic at the start of the season at least.
I think it is clear that Conte does not consider Quagliarella a suitable SS unfortunately, I hope the rotaiton is good.

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Wed Aug 03, 2011 9:37 pm

Luca wrote:Vucinic at the start of the season at least.
I think it is clear that Conte does not consider Quagliarella a suitable SS unfortunately, I hope the rotaiton is good.

I'm sure the rotation will be good. It just stinks that we only have two competitions, Serie A and Coppa, to rotate the players. It would be nice to be in the Europa League for the sole purpose of giving our players a chance to rotate, not to mention that it would be nice to play in a UEFA competition.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Wed Aug 03, 2011 9:39 pm

Really though it is good that Juventus do not need to depend on Quagliarella like last season, only because of his injury.
Yeah he seems to have recovered but it was still a serious injury.

Vucinic isn't much more creative than Fabio though, so Juventus still suffers. He is faster and a better dribbler though.

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 03, 2011 9:45 pm

Luca wrote:
Vucinic isn't much more creative than Fabio though, so Juventus still suffers. He is faster and a better dribbler though.

But at the same time, Quag is more mobile and works harder, as Vucinic is some what lazy at times, lacks some motivation and does not track back.

Back to top Go down

Post by said_juve Wed Aug 03, 2011 9:46 pm

i want the 3 of them together .
said_juve
said_juve
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Wed Aug 03, 2011 9:48 pm

sciacca wrote:
Luca wrote:

But at the same time, Quag is more mobile and works harder, as Vucinic is some what lazy at times, lacks some motivation and does not track back.

Which is why it is perfect to see them rotate
Less physical and mental pressure on Quagliarella
Vucinic can run until he can't and be replaced

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by C.Marchisio #8 Thu Aug 04, 2011 12:30 am

I dont fell competent to answer this question.Niether of us is competent
First of all it depends of theirs form.
C.Marchisio #8
C.Marchisio #8
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by djfawnz Thu Aug 04, 2011 1:38 am

our SS will be Rossi when he comes.
djfawnz
djfawnz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Thu Aug 04, 2011 6:48 am

I'm assuming we will play a 4-2-4 as that is what Conte wants, so that means Vucinic will be our SS. Quags will be a rotational player for now, as he is not even in his best shape yet and also there are unsubstantiated rumours that Conte does not like him, so who knows.

But I would say we paid the 15m for Vucinic to be our starter for now.
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by tareks Thu Aug 04, 2011 5:33 pm

sciacca wrote:
Luca wrote:

I think that in 2 or 3 games,Conte will figure that out,& he'll just drop Vucinic to the bench & puts Quagliarella in(Hope so!)
tareks
tareks
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down