Buffon contagiato da Conte: "Vinceremo insieme"

Go down

Buffon contagiato da Conte: "Vinceremo insieme"  Empty Buffon contagiato da Conte: "Vinceremo insieme"

Post by JuvenelCuore Wed Aug 03, 2011 7:06 pm

Il portierone della Juventus esalta il nuovo tecnico e va a caccia di rivincite: "Scrolliamoci di dosso gli ultimi 24 mesi e centriamo obiettivi ambiziosi".

Buffon contagiato da Conte: "Vinceremo insieme". Il portierone della Juventus esalta il nuovo tecnico e va a caccia di rivincite: "Vogliamo scrollarci di dosso gli ultimi 24 mesi e centrare obiettivi ambiziosi. Scudetto? Dipende dalle potenzialita' dei nuovi arrivati".

The goalkeeper of Juventus highlights the new coach and goes hunting for revenge: "Scrolliamoci off the last 24 months and hit ambitious targets."

Infected by Count Buffon: "We will win together." The goalkeeper of Juventus highlights the new coach and goes hunting for revenge: "We want to shake off the last 24 months and hit ambitious targets. Scudetto? Depends on the potential 'of the newcomers."

Forza Gigi, Forza Conte !
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Buffon contagiato da Conte: "Vinceremo insieme"  Empty Re: Buffon contagiato da Conte: "Vinceremo insieme"

Post by JuvenelCuore Wed Aug 03, 2011 7:07 pm

Damn, I apologize I accidentally put the Italian as the title.

I am sorry guys !

And also, I am not sure if "infected" is not the best word, but that is literally a translation, it is probably more like Conte's attitude has rubbed off on Buffon.

Cheers.
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum