wowzers....

The_ItalianFool
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Fresh Start for the Juventuni - Page 3 Empty Re: Fresh Start for the Juventuni

Post by areve Wed Aug 03, 2011 7:20 am

JuvenelCuore wrote:
areve wrote:Without Devi constant posting of news, this thread is as good as DEAD!!

You realize the news is not that hard to find ?

That is not why I like Devi, I like him for him, not what he finds.

Its not hard to find? Yes. But he makes it easier for the rest of us to start a discussion over just a simple news as all of it is gathered into one place. That's what most of us here came for. Apparently, he might just pissed with some of the posters attitude.
areve
areve
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by fatman123 Wed Aug 03, 2011 8:13 am

naaaaw you lot are all such cuties!
fatman123
fatman123
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Post by :{Mr.Mustachio! Wed Aug 03, 2011 8:34 am

Well, I can safely say I didn't see that coming.
:{Mr.Mustachio!
:{Mr.Mustachio!
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by forzajuve123 Wed Aug 03, 2011 9:05 am

Wow, don't really know what to say.

I suppose getting rid of all the old posts/threads allows for complete reconstruction of the board, it'd be impossible to set up the right infrastructure/foundation on which to base the forum when there were so many posts/topics in place. However, in order for this forum to not fall apart again everything must be done slowly and correctly, gradual reconstruction is the only way to make the board a better place to be, we did it on Lithium so I see no reason why it cannot be done again.

Although, I do sincerely see where Giu is coming from. The fact that this had to happen is worrying to say the least. Also, a lot of people put time and effort into posting on this forum, it's a bit unfair to all those people just to wipe their posts because a minority acted like d*cks and caused arguments. I also believe that just wiping the forum alone won't solve anything, you can't get rid of the past and even though there are no records of the arguments people will still remember them, people are still the same and unless some serious rules and regulations are applied the forum will soon continue like it did before.

Also, can we stop with the constant 'famiglia' and 'fratelli' thing now? It seems like these titles are freely given out in this section and the only thing that serves to do is make them meaningless. When someone new enters the section by all means welcome them with open arms, but don't immediately call them 'fratello' because the title of 'brother' is one that people should earn. Back on Lithium the words 'fratello/i' and 'famiglia' weren't even uttered until all the users had gotten to know each other extensively and chatted regularly. I must also point out that you can't call someone 'fratello' and then proceed to trash their opinions and show absolutely no respect to them whatsoever. In nearly two years in which I have been on this forum (or it's predecessors) I can't recall a single time in which I've agreed with Ren (Drughi) yet I also can't recall a single time when we've been at each others throats. I'm not saying that disagreement isn't allowed on the forum but there's a difference between disagreeing with someone/bashing their views and respectfully disagreeing with someone.
forzajuve123
forzajuve123
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by MMM Wed Aug 03, 2011 9:28 am

Does that mean my posts gets zero again?!!!! Crying or Very sad Wink
MMM
MMM
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Wed Aug 03, 2011 9:56 am

Wow
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

Post by bianconero29 Wed Aug 03, 2011 10:56 am

Giuvitojuve wrote:
said_juve wrote:
sciacca wrote:
said_juve wrote:
Giuvitojuve wrote:..........
the clever boy is thinking ? lol its ok partly when u go through the empty space in ur brain u come out with something brilliant i am waiting for a beautiful thread now . Very Happy

I think it's more like he was surprised. Razz
maybe but he will end up by coming out with something nice so .

It was actually embarrassment bro.

A group of grown men had to wipe an online board clean because we weren't capable of speaking like adults. . . . .

Put it into a practical perspective.

Aide: "Mr. President, the Congress can't decide on whether or not we should pass this new bill."

President: "Now would be a good time to dissolve the Constitution, burn all of our laws and start from scratch. It'll stop all that Partisan bickering."

If an action as drastic and as borderline condescending as this one is necessary for a group of people to begin acting like a "Famiglia" again, then you know what . . . that title is almost laughably unmerited.

The things I wrote, I actually took time in. . . you know? I didn't just close my eyes and post all that up. Would've rather it wasn't wiped at a moments notice.

i agree my friend,yes i didn't made thousands of posts,but those ones i made took a share of my time and thoughts

people say ''forgive and not forget'',but in this case it seems like we did the other way around

dejan,you said that this way will prevent people from quoting old posts made by others in order to thrash them,but if people are still willing to do that then nothing really changed around here,eventually they will find another way to thrash each others

i'm not really sure that this will solve the problem,but i honestly hope i'll be wronged
bianconero29
bianconero29
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by 7amood11 Wed Aug 03, 2011 11:52 am

Oh wow... I am completely speechless. I wake up and find out that we only have 8 threads here.

So we throw 2 months of threads into the trash because we want a fresh start? Well, I hope it works.

But I can see where some people are coming from. It is quite embarrassing that we have so many problems that we have to delete everything.

But in the end, I'm optimistic and I hope this works.
7amood11
7amood11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Keyzar Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:10 pm

Wiping and flattening out an entire section without consulting those involved, just because you couldn't agree with one or two posters is kinda treason to me.

I feel bad for all the juventini here and the juve section which was our pride, this had to happen just because one person did as he pleased.
Keyzar
Keyzar
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by 7amood11 Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:14 pm

Keyzar wrote:Wiping and flattening out an entire section without consulting those involved, just because you couldn't agree with one or two posters is kinda treason to me.

I feel bad for all the juventini here and the juve section which was our pride, this had to happen just because one person did as he pleased.

Nah, I wouldn't call it treason man. After all he's the admin and he did what he thought was best for this place. He didn't do it for himself, he did it for the whole section.

And once you think about it, it's not that much to worry about. We're still the same posters, the only difference is that we're starting from scratch, which isn't that much of a big deal.
7amood11
7amood11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by El Chelsea Fuerte Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:18 pm

I can't see how you can wipe out a whole section just because you had people disagreeing with each other? And to my understanding no one was even consulted...there should have been a poll or something like that for the majority to decide before such a big decision was made. And if it was deleted because there were too many wars then how will starting over again change what will inevitably happen again? You can restart the section but the people will remain the same and whatever happened last time would just happen again.

Not a Juventus fan but just giving my opinion.

El Chelsea Fuerte
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Keyzar Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:43 pm

7amood11 wrote:
Keyzar wrote:Wiping and flattening out an entire section without consulting those involved, just because you couldn't agree with one or two posters is kinda treason to me.

Nah, I wouldn't call it treason man. After all he's the admin and he did what he thought was best for this place. He didn't do it for himself, he did it for the whole section.

And once you think about it, it's not that much to worry about. We're still the same posters, the only difference is that we're starting from scratch, which isn't that much of a big deal.

Bro, i know he is the admin and i appreciate all the efforts he put into sustaining and maintaining our section, but this is a massive and drastic action which called for consultion with those involved, and that never happened.

The outcome may be good, but the procedure is nevertheless less than desirable.
Keyzar
Keyzar
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Drughi Bianconeri Wed Aug 03, 2011 1:21 pm

forzajuve123 wrote:Wow, don't really know what to say.

I suppose getting rid of all the old posts/threads allows for complete reconstruction of the board, it'd be impossible to set up the right infrastructure/foundation on which to base the forum when there were so many posts/topics in place. However, in order for this forum to not fall apart again everything must be done slowly and correctly, gradual reconstruction is the only way to make the board a better place to be, we did it on Lithium so I see no reason why it cannot be done again.

Although, I do sincerely see where Giu is coming from. The fact that this had to happen is worrying to say the least. Also, a lot of people put time and effort into posting on this forum, it's a bit unfair to all those people just to wipe their posts because a minority acted like d*cks and caused arguments. I also believe that just wiping the forum alone won't solve anything, you can't get rid of the past and even though there are no records of the arguments people will still remember them, people are still the same and unless some serious rules and regulations are applied the forum will soon continue like it did before.

Also, can we stop with the constant 'famiglia' and 'fratelli' thing now? It seems like these titles are freely given out in this section and the only thing that serves to do is make them meaningless. When someone new enters the section by all means welcome them with open arms, but don't immediately call them 'fratello' because the title of 'brother' is one that people should earn. Back on Lithium the words 'fratello/i' and 'famiglia' weren't even uttered until all the users had gotten to know each other extensively and chatted regularly. I must also point out that you can't call someone 'fratello' and then proceed to trash their opinions and show absolutely no respect to them whatsoever. In nearly two years in which I have been on this forum (or it's predecessors) I can't recall a single time in which I've agreed with Ren (Drughi) yet I also can't recall a single time when we've been at each others throats. I'm not saying that disagreement isn't allowed on the forum but there's a difference between disagreeing with someone/bashing their views and respectfully disagreeing with someone.

I feel the same bro...cannot recollect a single instance when we were at each other DISRESPECTFULLY. If I did not agree we debated...same as if you did not agree, which more times than NOT we were in heavy debates about management, coaches, players, etc...now look...I can TRULY say to you FRATELLO and know the meaning behind it when said.

+1 for mentioning our scenario and if anyone remembers...THIS is prime example.

Drughi Bianconeri
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by El Chelsea Fuerte Wed Aug 03, 2011 1:24 pm

So this must have dramatically affected post count also. Laughing

El Chelsea Fuerte
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Drughi Bianconeri Wed Aug 03, 2011 1:38 pm

Giuvitojuve wrote:The fact we needed to wipe our section clean. . . to achieve something as simple as this. . . . . it's sincerely embarrassing.

I agree with Zarola.

The irony is, he makes a statement. . . and I simply place a few periods by each other as a quick test, to prove what I knew. Some one would neg rep both of us, proving us right.

Because nothing has changed.

To whoever neg repped me. Please, atleast say you understand the irony of the action. Also, please hit that negative sign every successive post I ever make, just have the decency to man up and say some words in regards to it as well.

We're adult men. . . . and we needed to wipe an entire section clean in order to achieve something as simple as changing the conversation from monotonous, dull and meaningless, to something with substance.

It's like removing a limb, because there was an unsightly rash on it.

+1

Indeed...

First thing when I arrived on Goallegacy this morning and OTHER SOCIETY sections are already having a pleasurable laugh at our expense. I do understand the concept behind Devi thought process, but it also shows how simple minded most of the forum can be THAT YEARs of post have made way from the lithium days until now ONLY to be discredited and deleted because of too many references about WHO SAID or WHO DID NOT SAY what just to provide a bit more substance with the one who is trying to disprove the other.

Quite frankly, the only reason I logged in was because of this and hopefully it will return, but not until PEOPLE decide to act as a considerate individual...I say this because a FRESH SLATE can either mean a NEW START or a NEW START WHERE LEFT OFF.

One too many times an ENTIRE SECTION has been changed due to specific characters, but the most jaw dropping instance was from GOAL.com to GOALLEGACY.com and what has it done? Apparently not a damn thing as it has succumbed to the exact instances the previous forums were changed for...

I wish the best of luck to you guys on trying to change personalities to benefit this site, but they are who they want to portray, albeit their actual personas or computer gangst.HA...deletion of posts and an empty forum will only fuel their fire as THEIR JOB IS DONE and now can be the MAIN ATTRACTION in their respective sections section.

My rant for the morning...GL.

Drughi Bianconeri
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by CroInter Wed Aug 03, 2011 2:00 pm

bhends wrote:First post by an Inter Fan!!!

GET INNNN!!!

Edit: I loathe you Lex :coffee:

Poor man's this
CroInter
CroInter
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Wed Aug 03, 2011 2:29 pm

DeviAngel wrote:
Arquitecto wrote:
sciacca wrote:
Arquitecto wrote:Despite this being a Juve thread, I 100% endorse this move by Devi as his presence is important to Juve fans and the forum as a whole as this is a sufficient way to remove the newly negative energy that had captured this section.

My advice? JNC, Sciacca, Devi, Laformica, Giu, and CO. might all have your disagreements with each other, but that does not mean there is a mutiny or dispute as differences must be settled aside and most of you have to learn to agree to disagree, or continue to debate and not argue.

Move of a true leader. Well done.

I couldn't agree more, perfectly said. I endorse this move too, as I was the one in fact who requested it, with some others. It was a good way refresh everything and hopefully this is an improvement for the future. It's Devi's way of saying, it's the final straw. Our last chance to prove that we can be like we use to be back then. Great move, and I'm glad he listened to this suggestion.

As for his presence, once again I agree. He is as I told him already, today and aswell in the past, the heart and soul of this section. He is not only the most important, but the most respected in my views and from many others here. I consider him one of the smartest as I said also in the past. Sure me and Devi don't have the same views or opinions most of the time, but in the end of the day, he is a fratello, he is my friend and we respect each other as I know he loves the club with all of his heart.

Move of a true leader, perfectly said. !

Absolutely agree with everything said here. Nothing more to add.

Juventus section to me, was always the envy of the others as the RM section has/had quantity but no quality, Liverpool section is quality but not enough posters, Milan section is great but could be better, arsenal is impressive but not like before as posters have been lost and the Barca section is equally impressive but not as active as before.

How did Juve section stand out to me? Its absolute unity and family like atmosphere. The sheer italian passion and value within it. It was more then just great debates and analysis as there was always a sense of pride, integrity and overall just made me miss my family in Brescia even more since it just felt Italian.

Personally, I'll try to assist this new dawn despite my team allegiance differences but I hope you sciacca, along with Devi, Giu, Alex, JNC, Laformica, and the others can collaborate and restore the section that once truly represented Juve.

I can see where Devi's idea came from as it seems to be inspired by Juve itself and how it is trying to turn a new leaf with its stadio, manager and philosophy.

Lets hope for the best.

I just made Fernando Torres video I love him pls don't kill me Smile

zarola wrote:Already getting neg repped and yelled at for not understanding a concept when someone could've just as easily given me a simple explanation. This hasn't fixed a thing evidently.

And this pertains to everyone, because the juve section isn't just for juve supporters.

Bro we needed fresh start to many ppl returned to old threads and posts and quoted them and picked up fights ...this hould bring fresh air here ...lets hope it odes thou

I have always been aware of your admiration for Torres before he made his judas switch. Smile

I have an idea, why not only allow Juve supporting posters to post within the thread as newcomers can pledge their allegiance to a certain thread and then be allowed to post within the section.

I'm saying this due to the statements made on the outer influence crippling the section.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Giuvitojuve Wed Aug 03, 2011 2:56 pm

Drughi Bianconeri wrote:
Giuvitojuve wrote:The fact we needed to wipe our section clean. . . to achieve something as simple as this. . . . . it's sincerely embarrassing.

I agree with Zarola.

The irony is, he makes a statement. . . and I simply place a few periods by each other as a quick test, to prove what I knew. Some one would neg rep both of us, proving us right.

Because nothing has changed.

To whoever neg repped me. Please, atleast say you understand the irony of the action. Also, please hit that negative sign every successive post I ever make, just have the decency to man up and say some words in regards to it as well.

We're adult men. . . . and we needed to wipe an entire section clean in order to achieve something as simple as changing the conversation from monotonous, dull and meaningless, to something with substance.

It's like removing a limb, because there was an unsightly rash on it.

+1

Indeed...

First thing when I arrived on Goallegacy this morning and OTHER SOCIETY sections are already having a pleasurable laugh at our expense. I do understand the concept behind Devi thought process, but it also shows how simple minded most of the forum can be THAT YEARs of post have made way from the lithium days until now ONLY to be discredited and deleted because of too many references about WHO SAID or WHO DID NOT SAY what just to provide a bit more substance with the one who is trying to disprove the other.

Quite frankly, the only reason I logged in was because of this and hopefully it will return, but not until PEOPLE decide to act as a considerate individual...I say this because a FRESH SLATE can either mean a NEW START or a NEW START WHERE LEFT OFF.

One too many times an ENTIRE SECTION has been changed due to specific characters, but the most jaw dropping instance was from GOAL.com to GOALLEGACY.com and what has it done? Apparently not a damn thing as it has succumbed to the exact instances the previous forums were changed for...

I wish the best of luck to you guys on trying to change personalities to benefit this site, but they are who they want to portray, albeit their actual personas or computer gangst.HA...deletion of posts and an empty forum will only fuel their fire as THEIR JOB IS DONE and now can be the MAIN ATTRACTION in their respective sections section.

My rant for the morning...GL.

Have to agree. Ren is completely right.
Giuvitojuve
Giuvitojuve
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by CroInter Wed Aug 03, 2011 4:08 pm

Hope nobody gets offended but Juve fans are kinda becoming a joke around here, all this bickering....
CroInter
CroInter
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Giuvitojuve Wed Aug 03, 2011 4:33 pm

CroInter wrote:Hope nobody gets offended but Juve fans are kinda becoming a joke around here, all this bickering....

The forum wipe solidified the lulz.
Giuvitojuve
Giuvitojuve
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Wed Aug 03, 2011 4:42 pm

I never thought 2 people can actually destroy a section but now its a reality. Surprised
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by 7amood11 Wed Aug 03, 2011 4:45 pm

CroInter wrote:Hope nobody gets offended but Juve fans are kinda becoming a joke around here, all this bickering....

Yeah, the Juve section is kind of a joke now...
7amood11
7amood11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed Aug 03, 2011 4:45 pm

The wipe out is kinda childish in a way, specially when it wasnt a "forum" decision. And i see no effort to put together a new organisational structure in the forum... the same shenanigans will start soon enough
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Abramovich Wed Aug 03, 2011 5:17 pm

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:The wipe out is kinda childish in a way, specially when it wasnt a "forum" decision. And i see no effort to put together a new organisational structure in the forum... the same shenanigans will start soon enough

Indeed people need to start taking the internet less a tad less seriously.
Abramovich
Abramovich
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Napoli

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Wed Aug 03, 2011 5:26 pm

so every1 had their 2 cents ? can we close the thread now ?

and this was not mine or some1's decision ...we the admins decided that ...Juve section was all war zone and the threads where not threads but spamming and trolling among each other ...instead of throwing everything in some1's face who looks for ur best try to see the big picture ...

and yet the ppl who send me pm's about banning some1 and or deleting threads and asking for things ..now bash ...

omg ....... and some1 will ask why I don't want to post ...

DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next